Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Promethean Game

+2
Dean
Seratone
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Promethean Game - Page 3 Empty Re: New Promethean Game

Post by Seratone Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey guys.

It looks like the story is pretty much winding down at this point. Sorry if there was some confusion about where the characters were moving to. If there is ever a serious mis-communication issue feel free to bring it up, but thanks for going with it anyway!

But it looks like we are reaching the end of this wacky little story. I figured we could end with the characters trying to revive Chaser, and then I'll doll out XP.

What would you guys like to do next? Would anyone like to story tell a second chapter? I wouldn't mind switching off and taking up a character of my own for a session.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Well actually, I would love to see what happens next, Chaser has a story to tell to be sure, not just from dying but from seeing a Journey's End, even if not one from their kind...

Also I'm kind of wondering where exactly he'll go after this, only know he'll probably try (Even if he doesn't know how exactly, being so new to the pilgrimage) to brand them together, probably convice them that moving as a group would be safer, specially if the wolves are still looking for revenge (Which I think they are, even if every time they try costs them more), after that, he is a free roaming sort of fella, if the wind blows northernly, he goes north.
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:48 pm

I don't mind going farther, but seeing I have to lose an Azoth dot to save Chaser I'd love to warp 2 weeks in the future and say I got my azoth back. If we just kept going I'd probably want to do autopsies on the wolves and make sure that this lycanthrope isn't contiguous. Then I'd go to Bens lair like we intended to eventually do

Harold wouldn't mind travelling with Ben and Chaser but I can see right now down the line that if we're going to be killing creatures a lot I'd probably eventually split off. We may have been doing all this killing for a just cause but Harold doesn't kill unless it's to defend other people, not even to defend himself (other then pandorans). Ghost were a stretch for him, he was protecting Ben and Chaser.

So if we continued he wouldn't mind just going wherever, most of his obligations involve the Internet so he could go anywhere

I suppose I could run something while we're waiting for you to come up with something else. How long will it be before you do something else?
Innerlight
Innerlight

http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm

I could probably come up with something in a week or two.

It would be a new chapter/new story. You all will get XP and a chance to spend it before we'd continue on.

The last chapter was focused mostly on Chaser, with him being an Ulgan and being able to talk with that ghost, so the next chapter would likely focus on one of the other characters, Its hard to say if there will be more fighting, but danger is always present in the World of Darkness.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:25 pm

I don't mind danger don't even mind fights but if my guys are always going for kill shots and I'm going for trying to sedate people at some point I'll have to either break off or they'll have to stop finishing people off
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:53 am

Well Chaseris more of a grappler, so he could just as easely do non-letal damage, he might need to be explained it's a valid option some of the time tho...
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Alright, I had a thought for the next adventure. [Whenever you guys get done chatting on the existing thread I'll doll out XP and we can get started]

I was thinking of doing a Christmas themed chapter since it is that time of year. It will be way more open ended. Something along the lines of "Discover the true meaning of the Holiday Season." It might feature cameos of WOD versions of Santa Clause, Frosty the Snowman, and others.

Let's hope there aren't any Grinches among you!

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Is this going to be like one of those things where Santa gets appendicitis and Prometheans have to pick up the slack?

Srsly though, I'd narrow it down to 'meaning of family/unconditional love' as an Aurum thing rather than implying that the holiday itself is somehow anchored in the human condition.

Also hey. Dropped the ball on playing again.
Dean
Dean

https://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:14 pm

I would definetly love a X-mas special... don't know why I'm thinking of an Unfleshed made out of snow xDDD

Also, if we happen to wound Santa and take his slade, I'm definetly not using it to do his work, fuck that, I'm gonna go try and join the milehighclub again LOL

"Hey babe, wanna ride?" xDDD
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:53 am

I don't have anything against christmas mythology so go ahead.

I'm done in the other thread so you can give out xp now.
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:05 am

Feel the same way, tho Chaser will drop the T bomb on yas XD
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

New Promethean Game - Page 3 Empty XP

Post by Seratone Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:56 pm

ALL characters earn 4 XP for the chapter.

In addition, each character earns 3 points of Vitriol (pp.198-199)

Also get ready for a new city!

Welcome to,,,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Providence,_Rhode_Island

Also, Cobrawaxx is planning on joining in so welcome Cobra! We will be on our way shortly. Hopefully sometime this weekend.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:43 am

I will spend mine on soothe disquiet, though I won't get it if I can't stave off disquiet with key humans for 1 week at a time. So I need to know its going to work and I won't have to spend pyros every 3 post or something because if their is a catch to i'll add that xp to the xp I got in the other game and get something else. So what's your take on the power if your take on disquiet rolling is excessive I'd prefer not to get it
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majunior Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Nothing jumps out at me for just 4xp, so I will probably just proceed as-is.
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Soothe disquiet would definitely help. Though you probably would end up burning through pyros quicker. But I don't think its a bad investment.

Remember, if you guys remain an unbranded throng, then the disquiet dice pool is going to be larger, and since Harold has the highest disquiet, that is going to come back at him when everyone is together in a group.

BTW: I don't remember if I gave out XP for Harold's solo story. but that would have been 4 XP and 2 Vitriol. (If I gave it out already than disregard)

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Ok I'll get Soothe disquiet hopefully it will work out without having humans getting to 3 as fast as they are, and my pyros is 1 now because of Rezzing Chaser so there's that. And I have xp from the last one so I'll disregard the new one
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Awesome. BTW new thread just launched today. Check out the forum and jump in.

Cobra you can also start posting whenever.

BTW: If everyone has the same azoth, whoever has the most pyros will have disquiet directed at them when traveling in a group.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 am

I think I'll keep my 4XP and 3 Vitriol for now too

Also, am I the only one excited to see Santa? Shocked
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Harold excited but he never really shows it.

Oh throughout that 2 week period Harold would have been secretly asking you guys questions so he could get you Christmas gifts, so tell me something either of you would like that wouldn't be over resources 2, and at the end of the game I'd probably have it at the hotel room wrapped and ready. If you don't know what I know what my default gift is going to be.
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Well, Chaser ironically would be deeply interested in this new thing Harold introduced him to, Computers, so anything that can run on Windows might prove more then enough, even if itas a crummy laptop, other then that, good running shoes or maybe a SwissArmyKnife would be the best choices
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Majunior Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:34 am

As much as it sort of goes against what most people would think of with Ben, a tablet loaded with .pdf versions of books... text books mostly. Science, history, math, medical, military,etc. etc. etc.

(I'm not totally certain how that relates to resources, but you can get decent 8" tablets for under $200 so I would suspect that's probably within the realm of Resources 2.)

He's all for learning, but his philosophy is that people are easily broken, and he needs to fortify his body if he is going to be able to complete the Pilgrimage. That's essentially why he's following Ferrum, but is eager to learn more.
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:04 am

Sorry for the lateness guys, but internet desided to fuck me over and leave me out this whole weekend, fortunately I'm back!
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Don't worry about it Seratone has been M.I.A. for a few days anyways and havent seen cobrawax log on in longer. Might be winding down
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majunior Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:49 pm

I certainly hope not, but I have to admit I was beginning to wonder the same thing...
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Hey guys. Sorry for the slowness.

Things have been a little hectic for me lately. I'll try to get posting again shortly

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next