Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holding the Line: Georgie & Edward

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Holding the Line: Georgie & Edward Empty Holding the Line: Georgie & Edward

Post by Seryna Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:45 am

It was late afternoon, tiptoeing towards 4 o' clock. The street you are on looks a bit shady, but it the 7 - 11 there has a drink the size of your head for 87 cents. As you enter the 7 - 11 separately, you note an older man at the counter buying a six pack of Pepsi and several cans of cat food. He is wearing brown pants with suspenders and a crisp white button up shirt.

The clerk looks to be in her twenties, slightly overweight but with a perky charm evident in the way that she is conversing with the older man.

The drink station is towards the side of the store.

Seryna

http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Holding the Line: Georgie & Edward Empty Re: Holding the Line: Georgie & Edward

Post by Lokarryn Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:49 am

Edward walks over to the snack rack and picks up some twinkies and then walks to the cooler to pick up a 6 pack of Budwiser. His cool blue eyes scanning the area making note of all the exits, even the less obvious ones. He notes the man and his purchases and the bubbly young woman. His long black trench coat barely drug the floor as he moved towards the counter. He glanced at the lottery counter to check the jackpot for that night.

Lokarryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkigirl1408 Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:55 am

Georgie would walk over to the red bull container to see about getting a couple red bulls when she bumps into Edward. "oh..shit..sorry.." She looked rather odd but her long blue hair was down and not all weird like. She wore punk attire which consisted of a pair of tight black jeans and a bright blue shirt with purple checkered squares. She kept the red bull in her hand even though she had bumped into Edward. "again sorry..i..." her mind seemed to trail and she let her voice wander

Nikkigirl1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokarryn Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:01 am

He grunted "It's ok "HE muttered as he stepped out of the way trying not to bump into the man in front of him. "Getting cold early this year isn't it?"He said as he looked outside. "Thats Michigan weather for you"He said in a gruff voice. He sighed "Wasn't like this over seas, was hot all the time, of course durning the night it was as cold as the worst winter up in Yooperville"

Lokarryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkigirl1408 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:04 am

She would nod her head a little and she looked at the man. Now she wasn't a very social person at all and honestly she often time's wasn't sure what to do with most people. "oh I'm used to this honestly. I went to MIT..graduated..weather here is nothing really." She did have a leather bikers jacket on that was crimson red. "this is a little colder then what i'd like but I aint complaining really." she blinked."what is Yooperville?" she tilted her head a little looking only slightly confused.

Nikkigirl1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokarryn Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:06 am

He chuckled"You are deffinately a transplant"He said He held up both his hands forming the shape of the state of michigan. He waved the hand that signified the upper part "This is Yopperville also know as the Upper Pennisula" HE explained. "I do a lot of hunting up there"

Lokarryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:10 am

The old man and the clerk finish his transaction.

"Good luck with the salmon!" The clerk calls cheerily. "Thank you,Alma." The older man replied. "I'll let you know how it goes."

The familiarity in their conversation makes you wonder if the older manvisits the 7 - 11 often. It becomes Edward's turn as 'Alma' gesturesfor him to step up.

"Hello," She greets, reaching to scan his beer. As you step up you aresurprised by the young woman's chipper attitude. By all accounts, shelooks as though she is in terrible health with a yellowish cast to her face and bleary red-rimmed eyes, probably a result of intoxication the night before. Just as you’re about to finish your business, the clerk slumps unceremoniously to the floor with a loud CRACK as her
head glances off the counter top.

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokarryn Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:15 am

He glanced around quickly before leaping the counter to check on Alma's condition. He wondered what was going on now as he thought back to that hunting trip a couple of years ogo when that odd beast had attacked him. He had been edgy since that day and when odd things like this happened it made it worse. He looked up at Georgie "Call 911"He said

Lokarryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkigirl1408 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 am

She blinked at the word hunting. "hunting? what sort of hunting?"she could never be to careful with people at all honestly. "I mean I don't do hunting. I..." she looked at the other person that theyd noticed up on coming into the building. Didn't seem like much but she was really shy honestly. "I get it now thought about Yopperville." she smirked "guess we gotta wait to pay for anything." she was looking at her red bull wanting to drink it really badly honestly.

She blinkes a little and puts her hand over her mouth though as the clerk slumped to the floor with the loud crack. She knew some stuff about different things and from the looks of it this meant bad things. "shit..fuck me."she blinked wondering just what the hell she should do."um yea 911 got it. She would grab at her cell phone and attempt to call the local police and hope to god someone would pick up She was almost starting to flip out as she wasn't used to this shit.

Nikkigirl1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 am

Checking on the young clerk, Edward finds her unconscious and unresponsive. She does not immediately come to as he reaches her. he takes hope in the fact that there is no cut to her head.

"911, what is your emergency?" A female's voice chirps in Georgie's ear.

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokarryn Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:22 am

He would check her air passages and then open her eyes to check and see if they were dialated, going through all the basic first aid he knew. "Come onAlma Can you here me."HE said as he checked her pulse once again.

Lokarryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkigirl1408 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:23 am

"um...we have a girl here..she's unconsious from what I can tell. I'm not going close but I got a friend who can kind of tell me what's wrong." she sounded shaken up."we're at a 7 11." she was trying ramble off the address of the 7 11 and not hyperventlate herself.

She would look at the dude. "um hey dude..what's wrong with her so I can rattle some stuff off to these nice people on the other side?"

Nikkigirl1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:25 am

As Edward checks on Alma, he can see that she is breathing normally. As he examines her, she begins to stir.

"Wha- what..." She stutters for a moment, continuing to lie flat on her back. Edward recognizes the signs of a concussion.

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokarryn Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:29 am

He frowned and looked up"From the looks of it she has a concussion."He said he would begin to rattle off all the other signs of her condition"She's coming to now but she looks fairly out of it. " He said sound concered for her well being.

Lokarryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkigirl1408 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:30 am

"Oh ok so she's semi consious.." she would tell the 911 operater and my buddy is checking on her..so I should should know." she took a deep breath and counted to ten...ok maybe 20. "i should just never leave my house..ever. Shit like this happens all the time when I try to leave my house except to go to work."

She would soon decide to gulp down a red bull to calm herself a little bit more so. hell she was paying for them herself and she was still planning to.

Georgie would soon list the conditions to the 911 operater that was on the other line about the concussion

Nikkigirl1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:34 am

The 911 operator repeated Georgie's words back to her and then assured her that first responders were on the way.
"Please stay on the line, Miss." The woman assured. "Professionals are en route."

Seconds barely seem to pass before an ambulance parks in front of the 7 - 11. Two young, fit men run into the 7 - 11. After a split second assessment they kneel besides Alma.

"Thank you." One says as they secure her. "Please stay here. We'll have to ask you what happened."

The men ignore you as they begin to check her responsiveness.
"Jaundiced." You hear one man say to the other, worried. "Third this week."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokarryn Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:45 am

He frowned and filed a note of that away. He sighed and put the beer away. He wasn't going to need it tonight. He had a feeling he was going to need to be sober. HE did set two bucks on the counter for the twinkie though as he ate it. He looked at the EMT's work on the woman and waits for the cops to show up.

Lokarryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkigirl1408 Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:47 am

She nodded."yea I can do that. This kind of shit always happens when I decide to leave my house." she muttered though no soon as she finished that then the ambulance parked in front of the 7 11. "wow that was...fast" She doesn't seem to mind as the men ignore her but she does catch what the men had said.

"what is the third this week.? I mean if you don't mind my asking of course." if she had more information she may be able to help them figure out just what was going on.

She moved toward the new guy that seemed to talk to her."hey...you um ok?" she paid for her red bulls and she'd drunk one of them.

Nikkigirl1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:54 am

An enormous man wearing a worn jacket over old overalls looms nearby. He's built like a vending machine. He wanders over to the store carrying a battered gym bag. He watches the EMTs with curiosity for a few seconds, glancing around at the bystanders. Eventually he opens his mouth, speaking to nobody in particular in a bassy voice.

"Hey... Hey... This place open?"
Dean
Dean

https://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:58 am

"what is the third this week.? I mean if you don't mind my asking of course."

"My partner was being indiscreet." The blond EMT replies to Georgie, glaring at his partner.
"Its a fact-" The second EMT replies sharply. "- that we should consider the fact that she presents with low - or no - liver function."

At this point he turns towards Dave. "The place is open, the clerk is being transported to the Henry Ford hospital."
The man turns towards Georgie and Edward. "The police should be here momentarily. Please remain here for them."

The two men carefully begin to move the clerk to their vehicle.

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokarryn Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:02 am

He watched the two EMT's with a frown but said nothing. He looked at Dave "She passed out after sh got done talking to an old man. Cracked her head on the table there"He said as he moved to look around. People didn't just pass out like that but hell he didn't know much about such things. Now put a gun in his hand and he would be fine and dandy give him a target and he could plan agreat op, but that was about it.

He looked at the girl "You ok?" He asked "You seem a bit shaken, you should sit down before you pass out" HE said

Lokarryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkigirl1408 Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:03 am

She blinked. "that...you said that was the third of three? " interesting. She'd have to look into it later or she would try to when she got back to where she was staying. "yes no problem."she would say back to the emt's

At the sight of the new man alone she would kind of want to cower somewhere and hopefully not be noticed. There was way to many people in here and she bolted for the exit Once outside she leanes against the wall breathing,well if you can call it breathing. She was more trying to catch her breaath and not make things worse. She was crowd phobic..pretty much when it came to stress and drama like what was going on on.

She took deep breaths and just closed her eyes."oh hell.." she counted from 20 backwards calming down.

Nikkigirl1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:17 am

Dave nods "Well hey, good luck with that..." He trails off as he enters the store, returning after a minute with a beverage the size of his head and a pack of smokes in his breast pocket. He joins the bystanders and slurps noisily.

Dean
Dean

https://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokarryn Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:20 am

He eyed the beverage and blinked"Wow.. ok that thing is huge"He mutttered as he shook his head. He moved back to get some more twinkies. He was slightly addicted to the things as he grabbed a couple of more packages and ut some more money on the counter. He sighed"So this sort of thing happen often around here Flatlander?"HE asked looking at Dave

Lokarryn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikkigirl1408 Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 am

She would see the EMT's load up the girl and cart her off to likely the nearest hospital. She frowned. Third this week..Thats what was going on in her head anyway. She hadn't left as she was going to stay for the cops. Not like she had anything to really do right now. Private contractors pretty much had their perks.

She remembered what happened to her a few weeks or so agao. She got a job to do install some security into a building's systems and well the building wound up being haunted. She caught the ghost on tape even. Since then she'd been a little more edgy about certain events. She would see the emt's leave and she made her way back into the building.

"I'm ok now..i promise." though the bigger guy still scared her a little but most people scared her a little.

Nikkigirl1408

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next