Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hunter's duty

4 posters

Go down

A hunter's duty Empty A hunter's duty

Post by Seryna Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Seryna : The night has slowly become morning. People wrapped in separate but equally important missions have broken to sleep, eat and consider thier options. With a good nights sleep under thier belts- or a night of hapless tossing and turning- the morning finds the group faced with the decision. An email goes out to gather at the Hall for a meet and catch up. Roman, however, finds his email to be much more dramatic. As he logs in, he finds an email entitled ' I haven't seen your progress yet."

[13:56:04] @ dean : Dave eventually checks the ten year old computer his Dad uses to keep tabs on his suppliers (bulky CRT and all). He gathers his pack together, remembering how it'd came in handy at the library of all places. Shotgun, welder, hatchet, toolkit, rigged tazer... He hops in the truck and makes his way to the hall.

[13:56:40] AeonThePhoenix : Samuel Stevens looked at the email, already cancelling his plans for the day as he got dressed and prepared to head out to the hall immediately.

[13:57:41] Nil has been disconnected the Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:57 pm (session timeout)

[13:58:48] Seratone has joined the chat on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm

[13:58:50] cobrawax : Liam checks his email, wondering when one of his contacts will get back at him. Meanwhile, he looks at some of his sketches and photographs.

[14:00:01] Seratone : Greg checks his email and goes to the meeting hall. Looking a little apprehensious.

[14:01:13] AeonThePhoenix : Mike tossed the empty can into the growing pile on the floor, bored off his ass. Checking the computer again he grinned as he found the email about the meeting. "Why not, nothin' better to do in this dump?" Grabbing his keys, he headed out the door to his jeep, hoping to find some fun at the hall.

[14:02:11] Seryna : The group gathers in the hall, which is once again, solely thier domain. Not even dr. Hollandle is about today. Liam, however, disovers an IM from one of his contacts. 'Liam'- the text reads. '- on pure sight alone, this could be priceless. How'd you find it?'

[14:03:14] cobrawax : Liam looks at the text. "Damn. Dave was right he mutters." He decides not to reply for now.

[14:03:17] Seratone : Greg looks around as he reaches the Hall. "Good moening Liam, where is everyone?"

[14:03:22] Nil has joined the chat on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:03 pm

[14:03:53] cobrawax : "Morning Greg." says Liam

[14:04:25] Seratone : "So who called the meeting?"

[14:04:39] @ dean : Dave stomps in, wearing his work boots. His gym bag is slung over his shoulder, although the shotgun's left in the truck. "People." he greets, taking a chair.

[14:05:17] AeonThePhoenix : Mike spoke up, entering a few seconds after. "Hoping they've got something big for us to kill personally."

[14:05:29] Asisaiah : Zeneviev had answered the mail, arriving in a cab in short order. She stepped inside the hall, nodding her head to everyone.

[14:05:35] cobrawax : Liam leans over and whispers in Daves ear. "I had the ring appraised. The guy says it could be priceless."

[14:05:42] Seryna : Oddly enough, the email address that was so often Greg's was an unknown adderss, a 'Christian'

[14:06:19] Nil : Dominik walked in, as usual straightening his suit. Knowing that he was likely late, he decided to not make much of a fuss and simply wave to whoever gazed in his general direction when they saw him come in.

[14:06:56] Bear has been disconnected the Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:06 pm (session timeout)

[14:07:11] AeonThePhoenix : The Professor entered the room, not recognising all the faces within but smiling nevertheless at the gathered Hunters. "Good morning all."

[14:07:28] Seratone : "Well its good to see everyone here, but. What was the reason, is it about that vampire Liam killed the other night?"

[14:09:49] @ dean : Dave coughs, conspicuously.

[14:11:02] AeonThePhoenix : "I was rather surprised the correspondence wasn't a bit more specific in detailing the reason for our congregation." The Professor stated, causing Mike to roll his eyes. "Try not speakin' Brainiac mate, I can't cope with that crap until the arvo."

[14:12:11] Seratone : "So no one here called the meeting?" Greg ponders a bit, checking the exits once, half expecting a pack of werewolves to come bursting through the door.

[14:12:39] @ dean : "I gotta say, I had to swap shifts to make this. It'd be great to know what's going on."

[14:13:49] Nil : Dominik creases his lips with clear distaste and pulls his phone, flipping it open to check the time and whether he had any messages before pocketing it back. He sighs and looks around, crossing his arms.

[14:14:29] Seryna : After a few moments had passed, the door opened. Chrissy enters, looking radiant. Her blonde hair was curled just right. She wore jeans and a bright gren T shirt. A flesh colored scraf wrapped around her neck, an odd choice for the weather. She looks up at the group and appears startled. "Oh, I didn't expect all of you to be able to make it. Its good, though..."

[14:16:16] Asisaiah : Zeneviev walks over to stand next to Dominik, whispering, "I don't know half of these people. Do you?"

[14:16:43] Nil : Dominik shrugs and makes a throaty sound that more or less vocalized "I don't know."

[14:18:34] Seryna : "Crawford has alerted me that he's going to be occupied for a bit. Ray's going to try and hold down the fort, but well." Chrissy didn't sound too enthused at the idea. "But I have made preparations for our road trip to check out the vampires' road trip. The cars fueled and ready to go..." she trails off, looking at Zen and Dominik. She moves closer to them, smiling unobtrusively. "I should apologize. I didn't introduce myself in the email, but Rays seen yo with Greg and Liam, so we thought you'd like to know about the hunt."

[14:19:42] AeonThePhoenix : Mike shrugged. "If the money's still good I'll go wherever for it."

[14:20:36] cobrawax has been disconnected the Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 pm (session timeout)

[14:20:41] cobrawax has joined the chat on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 pm

[14:20:43] Nil : Dominik flashes a hint of comprehension. "I see. Yes. Thanks."

[14:22:10] @ dean : "Money's always good. These things don't pay a whole lot usually."

[14:22:36] Asisaiah : "Thank you for including us." Zeneviev smiles in return at Chrissy.

[14:23:07] AeonThePhoenix : "At least being a Hunter I know what I'm killing really deserves to be dead." Mike commented.

[14:23:27] Seratone : Greg shakes his head. "I'm sorry Chrissy. But I have a flock to tend to right here in Salem. I wouldnt want to do anything to bring down God's Fearful Judgment on me." The man says this solemnly

[14:23:30] Seryna : "I'm not sure if you're in a position to come.." Chrisy stated. "But the first hotel is only a few hours away." She looked to Liam. "Liam, where is the last hotel at?"

[14:24:10] cobrawax : Liam takes all the evidence he's uncovered out of his pockets and takes a look.

[14:26:29] cobrawax : Seryna(I don't know. The log got cut off.)

[14:26:54] cobrawax : (Is it Detroit?)

[14:27:26] Seryna : Liam removes the VISA gift card and looks through the hotel information. The first hotel was for a Starry Night Inn, just over the border of Peensyvania. The second one was for a 'Emperors Palace' in detroit.

[14:28:40] cobrawax : "Right." says Liam while looking through the papers. "It's this place called Emperors Palace in Detroit."

[14:29:17] Seryna : Chrissy looked to Greg, startled. "But you were so adamant about the ring, Greg."

[14:30:34] Nil : "So, what is the approach. Do we think they'll keep moving in that direction and would we try to get ahead? Or do we have anything to hint on whether they are camping in that spot now?" Dominik asks, already running his pragmatic gear.

[14:30:35] @ dean : "You mean the spawn of Satan?"

[14:31:34] Seratone : "Don't we have the ring right here in Salem? Why not destroy it and be done with this? We have enough problems here in the city as it is. Why waste the manpower on another cross country trip." He shakes his head. "You all are free to do as you wish but I'll be staying right here."

[14:32:20] Seratone : Greg looks at Dean with a slight look of irritability.

[14:32:22] Seryna : "But Greg," Chrissy protested. "The ring was going to another vampire. Perhaps we could cut out this route that the vampires seemed to have carved out."

[14:33:47] Seratone : Greg nods his head. "I can see the merit certainly. But with my work schedule, it won't happen for me. Best of luck to the rest of you though."

[14:36:13] Seryna : Chrissy looked dejected, but glanced around the room. "I hope Liam and I aren't going by ourselves?"

[14:37:11] Asisaiah : "I have business in Detroit. We could travel together." Zeneviev suggests.

[14:38:03] Seryna : "Good." Chrissy brightens. "And you, Professor? Dave?"

[14:38:08] AeonThePhoenix has been disconnected the Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:38 pm (session timeout)

[14:38:52] AeonThePhoenix has joined the chat on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:38 pm

[14:40:11] AeonThePhoenix : The Professor nodded. "I will certainly be coming.After the commotion the other day I was asked to quietly leave the university. I have nothing tying me here but my profession and I can easily request a transfer."

[14:40:23] Seratone : Greg looks at Liam and whispers. "Liam, what about that thing? We're over due as it is."

[14:40:25] @ dean : "I don't need much of a reason to get out of dodge. I mean I feel bad about leaving the neighbourhood, but the store's going down the tubes."

[14:40:26] Nil : "Oh yes, we had to travel that way already, didn't we? Convenient." Dominik says, as if he had already forgotten his previous commitment to join Zeneviev. This time worked out, at least.

[14:41:10] Seryna : "Greg, I hope that yuo'll be careful when we're gone. It shouldn't be more than a two day road trip to detroit. Do you want us to keep you informed?"

[14:41:19] @ dean : "And since that thing with the tentacle? Those people who made that knowing my business? I've been sleeping in the truck.""

[14:42:13] Seratone : Greg nods his head. "Yes of course. As a matter of fact I believe I know a few ministers in that area. They can offer you sanctuary if need be."

[14:43:14] cobrawax : "Should I just hand you the sketch of Gregory?" Liam whispers back to Greg.

[14:44:02] Seryna : "Since way back then?" Chrissy looked at Dave with alarm. "Your back must be killing you. You could have stayed here in the Hall..."

[14:44:14] Seratone : Greg ponders for a moment. "Yes, I suppose that will suffice." The man looks a little disappointed though.

[14:45:17] cobrawax : Rips out the sketch and hands it to Greg.

[14:46:21] Seryna : Chrisy checks her watch "We have the whole day ahead of us. I saw we pack up and prepare to move. I can fit about five in my Lexus. Any one else have a liscence, could maybe rent a car..."

[14:46:23] @ dean : Dave spoke up. "I'll come. I need gas money though."

[14:46:41] cobrawax : "You could borrow my camera and show them the guy we burned." He whispers to Greg

[14:47:17] Asisaiah : "I have been given funding for this trip, if you're willing to drive us we can provide what's needed along the way including gas." Zeneviev looks over to Dave.

[14:47:18] Seratone : Greg shakes his head. "Don't worry about it, the sketch should be fine."

[14:47:33] cobrawax : Liam nods.

[14:47:34] Nil : (Liam, responded you in the forums by the way. Sorry ,hadn't seen the post before ><)

[14:47:58] AeonThePhoenix : MIke piped in "I've got my jeep if anyone wants anything shifting." The Professor stayed silent. His motorbike would be sufficient, and he could easily travel light until he could arrange for his belongings to be sent up as well.

[14:49:16] Seryna : "Dave, you havne't burned through that money you took off of the vampire already, have you?" Chrissy chided, a wry smile on her face. "I'm going to go hit the grocery store. How long before every one is ready to go?"

[14:49:16] Seryna : "Dave, you havne't burned through that money you took off of the vampire already, have you?" Chrissy chided, a wry smile on her face. "I'm going to go hit the grocery store. How long before every one is ready to go?"

[14:50:15] Seratone : Greg looks over to Zen, Dom, and Mike. "I hope the second road trip goes better then the one we did with Dino." He grins. "I'll see you all in a few days, Just in time for the Church's 4th of July barbecue."

[14:51:17] AeonThePhoenix : "Great, I'll buy some shrimp shall I?" Mike said sarcastically but with a smile on his face.

[14:51:27] @ dean : "Go easy on the wings," Dave muttered.

[14:51:36] Nil : "We don't have an obnoxious leech sucking my credit and patience. It will be a walk in the park." Dominik says, straightening his jacket. "I am ready to go already."

[14:52:18] Seratone : "I'll keep the drinks on Ice folks. Good luck and God bless." The preacher bids farewell and starts heading off.

[14:52:50] Seryna : "Be careful." Chrissy warned Greg. "Crawfords offf the grid for a few days. You know you can always stay here if you get lonely..." The doctor looked concerned with Greg's departure.

[14:53:39] cobrawax : (rrrepliedr

[14:54:00] cobrawax : (Lousy white writing)

[14:54:36] Asisaiah : "I just need to check out my hotel and then I'm ready to go." Zeneviev bites at her lip, that would already dent her credit card.

[14:56:13] Seryna : "Ok. I'll grab us some neccesities..." The Doctor said. "And Liam, that VISA card could be used. Why let that money go to waste?" She checked her watch. "Lets meet back here in a few and head out as soon as possible,"

[14:56:27] Nil : (Very Happy Hard to see, I have gray and it is the same. Replied now as well)

[14:56:28] AeonThePhoenix : ""I shall make my departure now as well." The Professor said. "I have quite a few phonecalls to make, but with any luck I should be in Detroit all set up again by the end of the week. Most of you have my number, so I'll keep in touch during the interim."

14:57:38] @ dean : "I only need a night."

[14:59:02] Seryna : [Please write with the preparations you make as we split to prepare]

[15:00:32] Asisaiah : [In a forum thread or here?]

[15:01:16] Seryna : [here would be good]

[15:03:09] Seryna : [Or in the forum, but this ic forum]

[15:03:53] cobrawax : (When should that thread with Liam and Dominick take place?)

[15:04:08] @ dean : Once home, Dave hurls his clothes onto the bed and stuff them into his old suitcase. The hardware goes in the gym bag. He dismantles the rigged hatchets loaded against springs and carries it downstairs to the truck. He takes a shower and thinks of what to tell his elderly father.

[15:04:29] Seryna : I'd say itd take place a day after Liam made the post, makes sense

[15:04:39] Nil : Dominik heads back to his deadbeat hotel room-cum-office and lets his assistance know that he'll be out of town indefinitely and to not take on any new business till then. He trusted her to finish what was already pending, but not to negotiate any new contracts in his stead. Not that she likely would even go for it. After that, he simply went through maintenance. Made sure his piece was clean and loaded, with spare magazines. He bought two new packs of montecristo minis and refilled the zippo with benzene. For last, he made sure his pocket flask was full to the brim. He was ready to travel.

[15:05:11] Nil : (Assistant, rather.)
[15:06:20] cobrawax : (Hey Greg, mind giving Liam $500?)

[15:06:30] Asisaiah : Zeneviev left the hall after the discussion on travel was sorted and called a cab back to her cheap hotel near the airport. She gathered her clothes after changing in to her Air Force uniform. Early retirement or not it made travel easier, so many cops were prior military and willing to let a girl in uniform get away with speeding. Throwing her toiletries and belongings in to her backpack and grabbing the case with her rifle she leaves the dusty hotel room for the last time.

[15:07:19] Seratone has been disconnected the Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:07 pm (session timeout)

[15:07:33] AeonThePhoenix : Mike packed up his guns, his clothes, his equipment and his dog. Within half an hour his meager place was stripped bare, the contents stashed in his jeep as he drove back towards where the others were meeting up, keeping his phone handy in case anyone wanted his help with anything.

[15:09:33] Seryna : The doctor was returning as the others did. The trunk now sported a mid sizedcooler with driks and a few pre made turkey wraps and fruit platters, likely enough to stave off scurvy from the diners. "Pennsyvania it is!" She says, oddly cheerful. "Any one against driving all out? Shouldn't take more than a few to hit the first hotel."

[15:11:59] @ dean : Dave texts Hollandale on his way out. *that thing u wanted to talk about night of libary?*

[15:12:20] Asisaiah : "Sounds good to me." Zeneviev sat her backpack down, adjusting the nametag that was digging in to her from the weight of the bag. "Ow, ow.."

[15:14:09] Seryna : cobrawax Dave also has that chunk of cash. Works to 370$ if split between dave, greg and liam

[15:14:50] Seratone has joined the chat on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:14 pm

[15:15:53] Seratone : Greg gives Liam $40

[15:16:04] @ dean : Dave drives back to the hall, his things in the truck. He still wore his grimy overalls.

[15:16:09] Nil : "The longer we take, the colder the trail gets. On the other hand, I am not driving, so whatever." Dominik says, shrugging.

[15:16:17] cobrawax : (Well, he kind of needs the money a couple days ago. I figure he can pay Greg back.)

[15:16:25] Seratone : "That's all I have on me sorry now. Its not like I 'm going to start stealing money from the poor box now."

[15:17:32] Seryna : The doctor walks towards Dave, her cell phone in hand. "I didn't get that, Dave..." She confides. "Texting really isn't my thing."

[15:18:56] cobrawax : Liam went home to his parent’s crappy apartment and e-mailed all the photographs from his digital camera to himself. He gets his old bag pack and packs in his pepper spray, his hairspray and his lighter. Liam then tells his parents that he’s going on a road trip and won’t be back for a few days. He also calls some of his closest friends and tells them the same thing. Liam then flips over the sketches in his sketchbook and then packs in the sketchbook. Finally, he pulled stuff he got from Dominick out from under his bed and slipped it in his bag.

Seryna

http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

A hunter's duty Empty The beginning

Post by Seryna Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:51 pm

[15:20:05] @ dean : "You were telling me something about somebody who wasn't to be trusted that night. It probably doesn't matter so much now, but yeah, got me wondering."

[15:22:22] Seryna : "It should." Chrissy replied heavily. "Brewer... an old wannabe Hunter with lots of cash. To be honest, I was worried that he was going to try to subvert Liam and Greg. Hopefully, he won't in two days, eh?"

[15:22:44] Seryna : The group soon divvies out who will drive where- either in the Doc's Lexus, Dave's truck or Mike's Jeep. Mike's dog seems keen on company! Soon, the group pulled out of Salem, leaving Greg and thier other associates behind for a few days. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder... but the heart of a hunter is a tricky thing. It was three hours to the next stop- Pennsyvannia. Three hours until Zen meets with her objective- a meeting with Hogan...

[15:23:56] Seratone : (alright Im out folks) post a log for me Smile

[15:24:14] Asisaiah : As they got closer Zen becomes more and more nervous. She was assured Dino hadn't done anything to warrant Hogan deciding she deserved death, but still the man was terrifying.

[15:24:35] Seratone is Disconnected on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:24 pm

[15:26:30] AeonThePhoenix : "Sorry about the drool." Mike apologised to the recently slobbered passenger. "She's just a rather affectionate canine."

[15:27:22] Seryna : Nil to answer your question, yes, it would be a good spot

[15:28:27] Nil : "She's a sweetheart. I will pass you my laundry bill, though. Why is it that every time I go out with you I end up ruining a suit?" Dominik responds, cleaning the traces with a piece of tissue. The drool was gone, but not the smell. Now there was also lint to deal with, it drive him nuts.

[15:29:48] Seryna : As Zeneviev contemplates her options, all too quickly they seem to arrive in Pennsylvania. The group pulls off at a local diner near the hotel in question. The hunters had two pressing matters- Hogan and the hotel. Was Zeneviev planning on trying to negotiate the prickly hunter herself? Or would the others hope to deal with the matter of the hotel first?"

[15:30:14] @ dean : Dave nodded and took a seat.

[15:30:24] Nil : (it drove him nuts, rather. My grammar is just all kinds of balls tonight)

[15:30:25] Asisaiah : "You're ridiculously obsessed with wearing a suit. Why the hell don't you dress more fitting of what we're up to?" Zeneviev was snappy, the tension of meeting Hogan get to her. And she never passed a chance to get at Dominik.

[15:31:43] Nil : "You have got to look good while doing business. Appearances matter. You'd know that if you didn't belong to a cult that believes that women should dress in black potato sacks." Dominik says, creasing the bridge of his nose.

[15:32:54] Asisaiah : "You're a prat." Zeneviev crosses her arms, sulking in the back of the jeep.

[15:33:57] cobrawax has been disconnected the Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:33 pm (session timeout)

[15:34:02] Seryna : The doctor looks worriedly between the bickering pair, clearly out of her element. "Ah Liam," She says ackwardly. "You have the key to the hotel? Perhaps we should go check in. I'm still hoping for..." she trails off, looking around the diner. "This is sort of a quiet spot." And indeed it was. Besides a tired pair of waitresses, the only other patrons seemed to be a lovely elderly couple savoring crepes.

[15:34:41] @ dean : "I got plenty of space in the truck." Dave announces. "Also got that haul from burning man the other night. Twelve Hundred... minus my gas money to divvy up for walk around cash."

[15:35:27] cobrawax has joined the chat on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 pm

[15:36:12] @ dean : "Y'know, if you wanna rearrange."

[15:40:41] cobrawax : Liam looks at the Italian guy's name and memorizes it just in case. He goes up to the front desk. "I'm here to check in."

[15:43:01] Seryna : "Excellent..." The front desk man was dressed in a neat green blazer. He entered a few keys and said by rote."Name?"

[15:43:45] cobrawax : Liam gives him the Italian guy's name.

[15:44:02] AeonThePhoenix has joined the chat on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:44 pm

[15:45:24] Seryna : [Cirino Marco]

[15:46:27] Seryna : "oh, Mr. Marco..." The man brightened. "Of course. The room has been prepared with your specifications. Housekeeping has been alerted and teh wall safe code has been left on the safe for you. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, don't hesitate to ask."

[15:46:38] @ dean : "I'm starving," Dave murmurs. "Think I can get a chicken sandwich here?"

[15:49:28] cobrawax : "Thank you." says Liam. He walks back to the others. He whispers. "From now on, you probably should call me Cirino." in everyone's ears

Seryna

Back to top Go down

A hunter's duty Empty Re: A hunter's duty

Post by Seryna Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 am

[17:31:44] @ dean : "That'll make the courier a loose end is all I'm saying."

[17:33:24] Nil : "We'll play it by ear, we don't know what we'll be facing." Dominik says, "But he's right. We might not be able to leave that end like that."

[17:37:24] cobrawax : "I doubt they've met the guy before. I figure one of us should at least try to pretend to be him when they come. If that doesn't work, we could try something else."

[17:44:13] Seryna : Several minutes pass as the men and Zenviev deliberate. Nearly forty minutes have passed before someone hears noises from outside of the door. A woman talking loudly. Only the man's reply is heard clearly, loudly. "Here we go. Room 12. You ready to party?"

[17:45:34] Nil : Dominik gets in position and motions for the rest to follow up. As quietly as he could ever do.

[17:46:45] dean has been disconnected the Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:46 pm (session timeout)

[17:52:08] Seryna : A loud knock sounds at the door. The woman can be heard chattering loudly about 'the golf players' that she had passed in the lobby. "This one woman had a hat the size of my mother's cat, I swear!" The man does not reply, leaving the woman's' odd statement hanging in the air.

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:49 pm

[12:22:38] Nil : Dominik remains in position by the side towards where the door opened, waiting for someone to open it and allow the "order" in.

[12:22:59] Asisaiah : Zeneviev drops down between the wall and the side of the bed, putting herself out of sight.

[12:24:12] AeonThePhoenix : Mike looked at the others before answering the door, opening it wide enough for them to see his face, but not a lot else of the room considering his large frame was in the way. "Hello." Mike said to the knocker in a neutral manner.

[12:30:13] Seryna : Mike faces two people- the one closest to him is an attractive brunette. She appears in her middling beauty and has her hair artfully twisted into a hundred lovely ringlets. Her make up is expertly applied- and yet he notices a flaw in that one of her brown eyes has a small hazel speck in it that reflects a green colored hue presently. A smile hangs on her face. The man behind her is as tall as Mike himself, wearing a dark green jacket and expensive brand jeans. He is a dark complexioned African American and has close cropped black hair. He looks at Mike expectantly- then his eyes narrow slightly.

[12:35:51] AeonThePhoenix : "Do you want something or do you just have a fetish for knockin' on doors?" Mike asked, waiting for the dipstick to do something other than glare.

[12:37:35] Seryna : The man frowns and turns, glancing to the number on the door. "You did call me." he emphasized to Mike.

[12:41:00] ricohard has been disconnected the Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:41 pm (session timeout)

[12:41:50] AeonThePhoenix : "Well come on in then." Mike stepped back away from the door.

[12:42:01] Asisaiah : Zeneviev listens to the conversation beyond, feeling anxious. Oh no, they were coming in.

[12:42:53] Nil : Dominik reaches in to the pocked of his jacket and begins to round his fingers on the grip of the gun. His muscles were tensing and ready to snap.

[12:44:14] Seryna : "So, you didn't say there were two." The girl says, gglancing to Liam. "Where do you like to party?" She asks Liam. "Cherub has the *best* underground club. Nobody else in this lame town even has a club." The man, however, watches the woman enter the hotel from his position in the hall.

[12:46:57] cobrawax : Liam shrugs. " I'll check it out. I'm not from around here, but there were a few clubs back home."

[12:52:08] Seryna : "And where's home for you?" The woman looks to Liam intently, genuinely curious "Oh, where are my manners. I'm Eliza. " She looks between Liam and Mike, smiling warmly. She seemed to be wearing the party garb and talked the party line, but there was a genuine sincerity to her voice as she seeks out a connection. How did a nice, personable girl like this get delivered to rooms as a 'usual'?

[12:55:28 03/07/10] cobrawax : Hell, might as well use my real name, he thought. "I'm Liam. From Salem."

13:04:08 03/07/10] Nil : Dominik remains hidden, trying to figure out just what was going on and how was this connected.

[13:11:10 03/07/10] cobrawax : "So, if I understand correctly, you have something to tell us."

[13:12:22 03/07/10] Seryna : "Tell you?" Eliza looks at Liam confused. "No. We were going to Velvet, wern't we?" As Liam and Mike watch, the man turns and makes to head down the hall the way that he had came.

13:15:51 03/07/10] cobrawax : "Ah, I see. That must've been someone else." said Liam stroking his beard.

[13:17:49 03/07/10] Nil : Dominik hears the steps moving away and suspects the companion of the woman must be the source. That was good news. He still held to see just where things kept flowing, if nothing else to buy time for the bodyguard to distance himself enough from the room.

[13:24:32 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : "Had a good day?" Mike asked, not particularly used to small talk. He much preferred shooting things.

[[13:28:11 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam frowns as he realizes the man is walking away. "Where's he going? Who was that guy anyway?" He turns to Mike. "He seems upset. Maybe you should check up on him."

[13:31:24 03/07/10] Seryna : "Who? Jared?" Eliza looked after the guy. "Well, he just drives me around. Not much of a rager. So. " She looks between Liam and Mike, a bit of uncertainty flickering in her eyes. As for 'Jared' he proceeded down the hall towards the spiral staircase if no one hindered his relocation.

[13:32:48 03/07/10] cobrawax : "Oh, I see." said Liam cheerfuly. He turns to Mike. "So are we going to this Velvet place or what?"

13:38:06 03/07/10] Seryna : Eliza appeared to relax slightly as Liam redirected the conversation towards what she apparently expected:to go clubbing. In the hall, you can hear someone else walking towards the door. This person was quicker on thier feet than Jared had seemed. Mike and Liam could no longer see him, perhaps he had simply left- or was holding vigildownstairs?

[13:38:07 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : "I'll go catch him up." Mike stated. "Perhaps he can be persuaded to be a bit more sociable."

[13:40:55 03/07/10] cobrawax : "Good idea." said Liam nervously

[13:46:39 03/07/10] Nil : Dominik was growing impatient, but it was perhaps the best to just follow this trail, suspecting that interrogating the woman would be more trouble than it'd be worth.

[13:50:40 03/07/10] Seryna : As Mike walks into the Hall, he sees Doctor Hollandale approaching the room. Behind her, he just catches sight of Jared's back heading down the spiral stair case.

[13:53:58 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Mike nodded to Doctor Hollandale politely as he walked past her, heading towards the spiral staircase and after Jared.

[13:55:32 03/07/10] Seryna : Jared is easily approached, he is walking at a casual pace down the stairs. At hearing Mike's approach, he turns and glances at him quizically. "Whats up?" He asks. "I thought you planned to use the girl. The usual, right? She's 500$ an hour, man You really want to be walking around downstairs?"

[13:59:51 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : "Forgot something important in the car and planned to walk very quickly." Mike responded with a casual smile, resisting the urge to batter the man's skull against the nearest wall. His initial assumption of the sleazebag was proving correct.

[14:00:43 03/07/10] Seryna : "Oh, right on." The man replied. He turned around and proceeded down the stairs. If Mike kept withhim, he was heading out towards the parking lot.

[14:08:42 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Mike kept walking a dozen steps behind Jared, following him out to the parking lot before heading for his jeep, making sure to keep Jared in sight as much as possible,

[14:12:47 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam shrugs. "I guess we'll head to that Velvet place then. Lead the way if you don't mind."

2010-07-03 23:17:59 Michael Hunter rolled 4 dice to "Wits + Drive" 8,6,4,8 (2 successes

[14:14:32 03/07/10] Seryna : Eliza nods wordlessly, flouncing out of the room into the hall. "You got a car? Jared drives me." She states pointedly. She looks past and ignores dr. Hollandale, who gives Liam a puzzled the look. The doctor keeps walking though, right past the pair of you without addressing you.

[14:15:21 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam ignores the Doctor and heads towards Mike's car. He'd have to explain later.

[14:15:31 03/07/10] cobrawax : "Yeah, follow me."

[14:16:14 03/07/10] Seryna : Liam discovers that mike's Jeep is gone...

[14:17:00 03/07/10] Asisaiah : Once they've left the room Zeneviev pops her head up and looks at Dominik in confusion.

[14:17:47 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam's eyes widen "What the hell? Where did it go?"

[14:18:40 03/07/10] Seryna : "Forgot where you parked, Liam?" Eliza looks symphathetic.

[14:18:55 03/07/10] Nil : Dominik pushes the door from inside and lets it close. "We'll give them ten minutes and ring them to see what's their current situation. This might be just an escort service or a cover for a blood delivery operation, from what I can gather anyway."

[14:20:16 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam sighs. "I doubt it, but I'll take a look just in case." Liam looks around the parking lot for Mike's car or Mike himself.

[14:22:03 03/07/10] Seryna : Mike finds trailing the car a fair task. The man tries a few turns, but largely goes in a big circle that wraps back to a main road. He drives out of the small rest stop area of a hanful of hotels, gas stations and diners and down another road. The road is windy and ill lit, suggestive that it was going out of town. There are no other cars on the road, so Mike's head lights would signal to the other driver if he wasn't careful.

[14:22:45 03/07/10] Seryna : Liam does not discover ike's Jeep in the parking lot. He does see Doctor Hollandales Lexus, however.

[14:25:04 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam turns to the girl. "Uh, wait here just a second." Liam runs back into the hotel to look for the doctor.

[14:25:38 03/07/10] Seryna : Eliza looks after him in shock an surprise, but obliges him.

[14:25:58 03/07/10] Seryna : Upstairs, he finds the doctor at the en of the hall upstairs, checking her cell phone.

[14:26:56 03/07/10] cobrawax : "Hey, Chrissy. I got a lead and I need to borrow your car."

[14:29:12 03/07/10] Seryna : "Do you have a liscense?" Chrissy woners, reaching into her purse and handing him the keys. "Please be careful..."

[14:30:50 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Mike scowled, breaking off his tailing of Jare3d and turning the jeep back around to return to the hotel.

[14:35:36 03/07/10] Seryna : As Mike returns to the hotel, he spots Eliza standing where you ha parke the Jeep, looking annoyed.

[14:36:26 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam then runs up to the hotel room to get his lighter and hairspray as well as the Visa card.

[14:37:43 03/07/10] Nil : Dominik was sitting on the bed, looking at his phone. "Ah, there you are. Where is the girl?"

[14:39:40 03/07/10] cobrawax : "She's in the parking garage. I'm taking Chrissy's car and going with the girl to a place called Velvet." Liam says as quickly as he can. As soon as he's done he runs back to the girl. "Uh, sorry, I forgot my keys."

[14:41:40 03/07/10] Seryna : "Nice." The girl says dryly. She's looking at the Jeep that had just pulled into the parking lot. "So are we going, or what?"

[14:43:37 03/07/10] Nil : Dominik drops Liam a text-message: "Follow that trace and let us know if it is meaningful." then another to Mike: "Keep us informed."

[14:44:57 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Pulling into a corner of the parking lot to avoid the girl recognising his face, Mike texted back a response "too much risk, ended the tail."

[14:45:42 03/07/10] cobrawax : "Yeah, sure." Liam gets in the car and motions for the girl to do the same. He follows the girl's directions to Velvet.

14:46:23 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Watching Liam and the girl disappear, Mike headed back up to the hotel room.

[14:48:30 03/07/10] cobrawax : He checks the two texts when he gets there.

[14:49:37 03/07/10] Asisaiah : "Get anything?" Zeneviev asks Mike as he returns.

[14:51:40 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : "A minor regret that the only reason i didn't kill the guy was the fact he didn't come with a large paycheck for doing it." Mike said, grimacing. "Followed him until it got too risky to continue then doubled back. Guy's pondscum."

[14:52:06 03/07/10] Seryna : Velvet and Pulse are very similiar- perhaps too similiar for Liam's liking. Yet here, the bouncer barely glances at him. He looks to the girl and opens the rope, letting the both of you enter. Within, there is no Goth scene or terrible modern band. A rock and roll band is on the stage- rage lyrics are popular enough to the jumping crowd, many of which are men. Unusual for a club, isn't it? Eliza points to the stage and shouts something that you can't hear. The noise in here is deafening. The light is sporadic at best, tied to the flashing red and blue lights directed at the band on the stage. Shadows are long and numerous, seemingly highlighted by the small lights by the bar, rest room and spotted sporadically on the floor itself. The brunette takes Liam's hand and guides him through the excited crowd. She leads him up a short stair case and through an area where scantily clad women deliver drinks before a bank of television screens- mostly featuring sports or the show on stage. You reach a quieter,

[14:52:49 03/07/10] Seryna : more private area with six or so booths arranged with little visibility of the other. Eliza takes a seat and looks at Liam expectantly.

[14:56:30 03/07/10] Nil : "Guess it is in Liam's hands now. If it is suspicious hopefully he'll drop us a text quickly enough."

[15:01:36 03/07/10] cobrawax : "Weird. This club reminds me of a place back home. So, what's on your mind?"

[15:02:57 03/07/10] Seryna : "well, this is normally where Marco would start telling me the most amazing stories." The woman's eyes twinkle. "He's a traveling agent, you see. He goes through places like Miami and New york. Places more glamorous than this tiny salt mine."

[15:04:36 03/07/10] cobrawax : "Ah, yes. Marco is an interesting man. Didn't he have a wife?"

[15:05:04 03/07/10] Seryna : "A wife?" Eliza's eyes darken. "No. Of course he didn't have a wife!"

[15:05:18 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : "Saw Doctor Hollandale on the way out... did she come and see you guys?" Mike asked.

[15:06:24 03/07/10] Nil : "No, didn't know she was around for that fact. That is weird." Dominik says, checking whether there were any sandwiches left on the bed.

[15:06:29 03/07/10] Seryna : As those in the hotel wonder about Liam's success, Doctor Hollandale enters the room. She has a peculiar look on her face. "Someone turn on the T.V."

[15:07:06 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam stroked his chin. "Right. Who was that woman then? His sister?"

[15:07:36 03/07/10] Seryna : "What woman?" Eliza is frowning.

[15:08:50 03/07/10] cobrawax : "I saw a picture of him with some woman. Oh well. It's probably nothing."

[15:08:55 03/07/10] Nil : Dominik grabs the remote and turns it on. "What are we looking for? News, I guess?"

[15:09:27 03/07/10] Seryna : Chrissy nods in a wooden way, her hand gripping her phone tightly.

[15:10:07 03/07/10] Nil : He flicks the channel once, then twice till it finally tunes to a news network.

[15:12:57 03/07/10] Seryna : As you turn on the T.V., an attractive anchorwoman is gravely addressing the camera. "Police are very concerned that this is a case of arson. It is clear that the cabin - the property of popular televangelist - has burned to the ground. How a fire would start in a cabin that we are told had not been used in years is a puzzle that fire fighters are attempting to puzzle out. It is clear that the van at the scene of the fire belongs to a deacon who works with the televangelist who owned the cabin. Police are also on the scene investigating Greg Skevo's dissapearance. More at 11!"

[15:14:35 03/07/10] Nil : Dominik whistles a pitch 'phew'. "Would you look at that."

[15:16:31 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Mike stared at the television. "Fuck... Greg better still be alive... owes me a pint."

[15:20:33 03/07/10] Nil : "They are saying he is missing, so here's hoping it isn't just because the corpse was burned to a crisp." Dominik says, taking a bit of the sandwich.

[15:20:40 03/07/10] Seryna : Eliza frowns at Liam, troubled. "Do you have the picture?" She leans in. "To tell you the truth if... if he's married, I don't know what i'd do."

[15:24:45 03/07/10] cobrawax : "It's back at the hotel." Liam stroked his chin.. "When did he come to America?"

[15:27:06 03/07/10] Seryna : "Well, I think he said two years ago." She leans back. "His family has a big business and he's traveling around, making sure the various factories are up to par. He's a huge investor in Cherub, so he has to be doing really well." She says wistfully "I was looking forward to seeing him tonight. Are you his friend?"

[15:29:08 03/07/10] Seryna : "I'm going to slip out and powder my nose." She smiles, standing "I'll be right back

[15:29:44 03/07/10] cobrawax : "Cool." said Liam in relief.

[15:30:14 03/07/10] Seryna : The woman smiles down at him as she glides from the booth, heading down the little staircase.

[15:35:33 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam decides to take the oppurtunity to look around the club for anything strange.

[15:36:05 03/07/10] ricohard : Doc heard the report over the radio while he was working, trying to get a neighbours old banger running again. He pulled himself to sit up, something about that report made him stop and think. He cursed again when he recognised the name. With so many of the new guys out of town, He shook his head why was it always him. He wasn't even sure he'd met the man more than once or twice but someone had to check that he was okay. Standing he headed out to his truck.

[15:38:44 03/07/10] Seryna : Glancing around, Liam could still see the men watching sports. they bought and paid for drinks with quick succession. He could not see much else of the club from this position- this area was effectively private from the rest of the club.

[15:40:24 03/07/10] Seryna : As Doc headed to his truck, he reasoned with what he knew. Greg was clearly operating without a vehicle if his car was t the scene of teh arson. So either he walked out and was likely tired -or fleeing pursuit- in town. Or perhaps he'd rented another car? Either way, it had been mentioned that he was a deacon at the chuch, so that was a logical place to start. Doc had also seen him at the Union Hall the night before.

[15:41:32 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam sighed and went back up to the private room.

[15:42:16 03/07/10] Seryna : "Crawford is on a break." Chrissy says to Mike, Zeneviev and Dominik "I warned Greg to be careful... but he's alone out there."

[15:43:16 03/07/10] cobrawax : Liam decides to call Mike.

[15:44:17 03/07/10] Asisaiah : "Is he answering his phone?" Zeneviev asks Chrissy, getting her own phone out.

[15:44:41 03/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Mike answered his phone. "Hello?"

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:19 pm

"Hey, it's Liam. It turns out the girl is the Italian guy's girlfriend, but I saw a picture of him with this other woman and a baby. I told her about the other woman, but she doesn't know about the baby. Just thought you might want to know." Liam spoke quickly, checking outside for Eliza. He wanted to make sure he got in as much information as he could before she got back.
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by AeonThePhoenix Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm

"Followed your girl's "handler" for lack of a better term, but had to break off due to risk of exposure. Jared's a scumbag, but didn't notice anything suspicious. Don't stay out too late, apparently your girl's worth five hundred an hour."

Mike purposely neglected to mention anything about Greg. Liam would find out later and it didn't serve to be distracted on the job.

AeonThePhoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 pm

"Right. See you later." Liam hung up the phone and waited for Eliza to come back. He wondered how long he could keep this up.
"When was the last time you've seen Marco? Seems like you haven't heard from him in a while."

Last edited by cobrawax on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to hang up.)
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Eliza comes back to the table, looking surprised. "Who are you on the phone to? Marco never uses phones..." She really seemed to be dissapointed that Liam wasn't Marco, didn't she?

"Oh, Marco came through here last week. Said he was going down south, some place real warm like."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 pm

"Just last week, eh. Where is this Cherub place and what exactly was he doing there? I'm a little fuzzy on the details. All I know is he travels around a lot."
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:20 pm

"We're not supposed to talk about that." Eliza replies, looking at Liam peculiarly. "Are you sure you know Marco? You seem to not know much about him."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:33 pm

Liam wasn't much of a liar, but he tried his best. "Well, Marco didn't tell me anything about that particular aspect of his work. The only part I was aware of was the traveling part, since that's what I was trying to help him with."
http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiDiceRoller?hash=b2f05b43
(Spent a willpower point.)
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 pm

"Oh yeah? How are you helping him with that?" Eliza leans in more. "Maybe he'd have more time off, then. He always seems to have to rush off, leaving me just woozy.."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Liam leans back. "That's a shame. I'm trying to help him in anyway I can. It's boring mostly. Anyway, since we're here, we might as well have a drink. They bring drinks up here, right?"
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 am

"Oh yeah. Just hit the button." She gestures to a small bank of buttons on the table. It was a slick set up, likely expensive.

"So what is it that you do? He always is so closed off about his work. I know he's important to Cherub, though. I hear the other girls talk sometimes. Like, maybe he's running it."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 am

"It's hard to describe." Liam pressed the bank of buttons and paid for the drinks with the Visa card.
http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiDiceRoller?hash=12d18dd2
(risked willpower)
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:24 am

"You're no fun. Just as close mouthed as Marco!" Eliza retorts, drinking her fruity green colored drink like a pro and ordering another.

"So, Liam... what are we doing here, hm? I mean, I could talk about Marco all night. But I have a gig on stage in ten."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:38 am

Liam sighed. "Alright. Guess you'd better go then, but before you go, where is this Cherub place? I might be able to find out what's going on with Marco."
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:19 am

"You know where it is." The woman replies coyly, leaning around the booth. She looks meaningfully towards the back of the night club where shadows rule. You can't make out a door or any sort of hall in that inky black.

"It was nice to meet you, Liam. Will I see you when you come back through?"

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:38 am

Liam smirked. He should have taken a closer look. "Yes you will. Goodbye." Damn haven't really found anything, he thought. He headed back towards that inky black area the back of the nightclub to take a look.
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:26 am

[Roll perception with -1, please]

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:35 am

cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Liam feels along the back wall, but all he comes back with is an odd slick grime on his hand. Nasty. The absence of light makes navigating this difficult. He finds the corner of the room by running into it with his foot.

He can't figure out what that girl meant. There had been a nod this way. Secret entrance? Or maybe this was just where the enlightenment freaks met, in these quiet, secluded VIP area?

Downstairs, Eliza takes the stage. The chords are heavy- heavy rock that such a sweet, considerate girl wouldn't seem to like. Liam can't hear her voice over the crowd which starts shouting and hollaring something fierce.

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:50 am

Liam decided to get away from this noise and calls the others at this point. He hit redial and called Mike again. "Hey it's Liam. I've found Cherub. It's in this Sports bar kind of place called Velvet. I think you guys should probably come and check this place out."
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:25 am

[13:25:31] AeonThePhoenix : "Sounds like a plan, I'll gather the others and we'll head over as soon as we can." Mike responded to Liam.

[13:32:03] AeonThePhoenix : Shrugging Mike whistled for his dog and made his way downstairs and outside to the jeep. "If something's worth doing..." he muttered to himself, starting the vehicle and driving towards Liam's location.

[13:35:22] Seryna : Mike found the club easily enough. Leaving the dog would be a necessity, the bouncer looked unkind and formidable. Oddly, the line was nonexistant. Simply two rough, bosy sculpting bouncers guarded the door.

[14:11:08] cobrawax has been disconnected the Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 pm (session timeout)

[14:11:09] Seryna : [hey Nil, come on in if youd like]

[14:11:37] Seryna : [Id like to talk to you & Fallon about Hogan. We were discussing cells, and if we want to stay a big cell or split into smaller ones]

[14:15:53] Nil : Dominik steps in, having decided it was long enough to not look associated to Mike and remain inconspicuous. He straightens his jacket and pans a look around, before heading to the bar.

[14:18:40] Seryna : The bouncer glanced at him for a moment, but did not object to him passing. Within, Dominic found that the club was poorly lit. The only light seemed to come to the flashing lights on the stage. The pretty girl, Eliza, from the room has taken the stage and is belting out rock songs like its Americas Got Talent. The crowd is loving it, roaring and making a din of noise. There is no sign of Liam anywhere. Dominic did see Mike near the poorly lit bar, drink in hand.

[14:21:04] Nil : He wasn't invulnerable to the lure of a good show, and it wasn't hard to see. He tries in haste to motion for a straight double scotch, but his eyes only leave the stage for brief moments, while trying to stray his gaze here and there, barely, while trying to spot Liam.

[14:21:18] Bear has been disconnected the Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 pm (session timeout)

[14:23:43] cobrawax : Liam slowly approaches the two men at the VIP table. "Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice that you were talking about Cirino. So, does he own this place or what?"

[14:26:42] Seryna : "Oh, you know Cirino?" The men who were not sitting at a table who had just walked out of presumably another room relaxed minutely. "Yeah, he works for the guy in charge. Perivov. Perovov? Something wierd like that, guy lives over seas. First time to this Cherub hub?"

[14:27:42] Seryna : [yeah, scheduling is the only issue I see. I'm down for whatever you guys decide]

[14:35:15] cobrawax : "Yes it is." Liam went off to search for Mike.

[14:36:54] Seryna : "Where you going?" The man looked surprised, but they moved after Liam. Instead of following him, the drifted to the floor of jumping and dancing rock and roll dance floor.

[14:38:50] cobrawax : Liam turned a bit pale. "Uh, just looking for a friend. Was nice meeting you."

[14:40:03] Seryna : The men don't seem upset by Liams' brush off, waving at him as they drift onto the dance floor.

[14:40:08] AeonThePhoenix has joined the chat on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm
[14:40:03 07/07/10] Seryna : The men don't seem upset by Liams' brush off, waving at him as they drift onto the dance floor.

[14:41:19 07/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Finally spotting Liam, Mike left his empty glass on the bar, walking over to him. "You alright?" he mouthed, not wanting to shout over the din and draw attention to themselves.

[14:43:27 07/07/10] Nil : Dominik takes a long sip from his glass, rolling the liquor on his tongue for a moment before downing it. He looked intently at the development, trying to assess just where it was heading to.

[14:45:07 07/07/10] cobrawax : Liam nodded and took a seat at the bar.

[14:45:43 07/07/10] cobrawax : "I did manage to find out a couple of things."

[14:48:17 07/07/10] Nil : Dominik turned to face the bar now that Liam was back, safe and sound. "Do share. Thought things would escalate there for a sec."

[14:52:11 07/07/10] cobrawax : Liam looked around quickly to make sure no one was listening in on them. "First of all, that girl from the hotel is Cirino's girlfriend. Also, it turns out that he was like the assistant manager of this place. The guy in charge is called Perivov or something."

[14:55:49 07/07/10] Nil : "He's renting out his girlfriend? Quaint." Dominik says with a snicker, under his breath. He takes another sip. "Anything strange though, or just a cash farm? What do you think?"

[14:58:38 07/07/10] cobrawax : "Oh, there's definitely something strange here. Some big secret the girl said she couldn't talk about."

[15:00:07 07/07/10] Nil : "G'damn, should have 'asked her nicely' as planned. I figured she'd just know nothing." Dominik says, creasing his brow.

[15:01:39 07/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : (brb)

[15:02:31 07/07/10] Seryna : The big secret- what could it entail? Had any one worried that the man was transporting the ring- that they had left in Salem with Professor Donaldson?

[15:06:38 07/07/10] cobrawax : Liam shrugs. "Well, now we know that they're hiding something. Shouldn't be impossible to find out, given what we know."

[15:08:31 07/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Mike nodded. "Guess we should amscray with the girl and report back to the others unless you have any better ideas."

[15:08:33 07/07/10] Nil : "Think so? What do you think should be the next step?" Dominik asks, resting his empty glass on the bar.

[15:09:36 07/07/10] cobrawax : Liam frowned. "No, I don't like that idea." Liam stroked his chin trying to think of an idea.

[15:12:35 07/07/10] cobrawax : Liam sighed "I do have sort a bargaining chip. See, I got proof that Cirino was cheating on her. Maybe we could trade it for what she knows about Cherub."

[15:14:07 07/07/10] cobrawax : Liam shook his head. "No, that's a terrible idea. Still, I like it a little better than the other one."

[15:17:04 07/07/10] cobrawax : "Or, you know, we could just hang out here and keep our eyes peeled. The girl doesn't seem to know that much anyway."

[15:21:48 07/07/10] Nil : Dominik ponders it momentarily. "Then maybe she can tell us just who does know. Like her boyfriend?"

[15:23:38 07/07/10] cobrawax : "Or Perivov."

[15:29:09 07/07/10] cobrawax : Liam drummed his fingers on the bar and looked around for anything out of the ordinary.

[15:29:32 07/07/10] Nil : "That's a big fish, but we can get where he is or how to get our hands on him by his henchman. Then again, his henchman goes missing, might get suspicious." Dominik muses, almost under his breath but trying to remain audible.

[15:30:29 07/07/10] cobrawax : Liam strokes his chin. "Well, I think it might be just as suspiscious if his singer goes missing."

[15:30:57 07/07/10] AeonThePhoenix : Mike shrugged, getting the barkeep's attention and ordering another drink. "Have one yourself mate." Mike offered, pondering the likelihood of the person knowing anything of use to them.

[15:31:09 07/07/10] Seryna : Eliza hit a strong note and the world erupted into cheerings. The lights were completely cut for a moment before the dull lights came back. Eliza was gone off of the stage. The crowd was exuberant over a great finish. The two men that he had talked to earlier who had come out of where Eliza had indicated were peeling away from the throng now. Each had their arm around a girl- a pretty, attractive, smiling girl.

[15:34:20 07/07/10] cobrawax : Lima gestures to the two men. "There's also those guys. They seemed to know about Cirino's work. "

[15:35:22 07/07/10] Nil : "Smaller fry, even?" Dominik asks, "Those might not be too missed"

[15:36:38 07/07/10] cobrawax : Liam shrugs. "Well, it's better than anyone else I can think of."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:51 am

Dave's removed his overalls, but he's still out of his element. The gun and toolkit are stowed in the truck. He returns from the bar, cheap domestic beer in hand.
Dean
Dean

https://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down