Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting

Go down

Meeting Empty Meeting

Post by Seryna Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Greg calls in Liam to his office at the Church for a meeting. When Liam gets there the preacher looks troubled as usual.

Liam enters Greg's office with a solemn, desperate look on his face. He caries a sketchpad with notes on how to identify a vampire.

"Liam I'm glad you came. I know we haven't had to discuss what happened at the waste treatment plant, but I figured now is as good a time as any. What do you think about this deal that I made? We're making deals with the enemy now, have we lost our way?"

Liam strokes his beard. "I'm not sure if I get what you mean. I mean I haven't really been doing this long, so I'm not sure if we have a way."

Greg nods his head. "I suppose I could say the same." He purses his lips. "Lily and her group will have to be eliminated eventually. They're certainly a threat to humanity. But if they are willing to start killing vampires for us, I think we're coming out ahead. The only thing I'm worried about is them double crossing us after we give them the information. Speaking of which, we don't have much to offer to begin with."

Greg: "We can give them Gregory. Maybe the few other vampires Zen identified if I can ever track her down. But beyond that..."

Liam smiles "Hey, that sounds like a plan. Maybe they'll be satisfied with just

Greg:"Or maybe they'll kill us. Either way I'm going to make sure to bring a silver weapon before I go in there again." Greg shudders and makes the sign of the cross. "Here's my question though. How is Brewer tied up in this? Lily already knew who he was when I mentioned the name. Is he cutting deals that we don't know about?"

Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:13 pm "Maybe we should have the meeting someplace safe, then. I don't really care about the rest. I just want to get my hands on that book, so we can burn it."

Greg:
06/24/2010 6:15 pm "And therein lies our other problem. If we try to intercept that book, it would tip them off. They'd come after us. No Liam, I'm convinced that its better to let them have the book for now. When we have the manpower to kill all of them, that's when we'll make our move. But for now, we play nice."

Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:17 pm "Tip who off?"

Greg:
06/24/2010 6:19 pm "Lily's group."

Greg:
06/24/2010 6:21 pm "They're trying to get the book even though they claim they don't need it. Which does make me wonder why they want their hands on it." Greg ponders.

Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:24 pm Liam rubs his temples. "Thought Brewer said they were making a deal. Maybe all they want is some leverage, you know."
Greg:
06/24/2010 6:26 pm Greg nods his head. "You are right. There is a lot we don't know. So we proceed with caution. We honor our part of the bargain, and then step back. Maybe pass what we know of Brewer back to Chrissy."
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:30 pm "Sounds good."
Greg:
06/24/2010 6:32 pm Greg glances at some notes of his before looking back. "Oh yes, one more thing. What about those people in the park. We decided that the one was likely a demon of some kind. Did you get his name?"
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:35 pm Liam hung his head down. "No, he left before I could find out. He said he might visit the church if I remember right though."
Greg:
06/24/2010 6:35 pm Greg purses his lips. "Right, and he was the one who was standing to the right of you, you said it felt cold around him?"
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:37 pm "Yeah, weird considering it's summer."
Greg:
06/24/2010 6:38 pm Greg purses his lips, he flips through his Bible as if out of habit. "Alright, well I was too far away for a camera so you're going to have to run up a sketch for the records. Maybe I'll pass that one along to Crawford and the Union people."
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:40 pm "So, the Union is the name of Crawford's organization?"
Greg:
06/24/2010 6:42 pm Greg nods "Yes, they're a larger organization with hunter cells all over the country. Their creed is simple and attractive. Kill the monsters that threaten our neighborhoods. Or something like that anyway. Of course ideology and practice are hardly ever the same thing."
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:48 pm "You don't say."
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:50 pm "So, when do you think we should meet with Lilly and them?"
Greg:
06/24/2010 6:51 pm "Truth be told though, I'm reluctant about getting too close with them. Crawford cuts deals with vampires. And now with Brewer? Who knows how far it goes." Greg looks suspicious. He ponders. "Let's hit the night circuit for a couple of nights before our week deadline and see about IDing some blood suckers. Once I'm confident we can honor the deal, then we'll go to Lily."
Greg:
06/24/2010 6:52 pm "Oh and...don't tell anyone about this deal with Lily. No one needs to know about our personal business."
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 6:53 pm Liam nodded. "Yeah, I understand. We'll get this over with and never speak of it again."
Management:
06/24/2010 7:00 pm Liam Tonge has left the Territories
Management:
06/24/2010 7:00 pm Welcome, Liam Tonge to the Territories
Greg:
06/24/2010 7:00 pm Greg nods his head. "Yes that's right. Well I'll leave you to work on your sketches and we can meet up soon. As soon as I can clear some time on my schedule."
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 7:01 pm "Alright."
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 7:02 pm (So, should he spend like 1 hour to an 1 and a half in Greg's office and leave it on the table?)
Greg:
06/24/2010 7:02 pm (sounds good to me)
Management:
06/24/2010 7:03 pm Liam Tonge has rolled an Memory roll (4 dice), getting 5, 9, 7, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Liam Tonge has 1 success.
Management:
06/24/2010 7:04 pm Liam Tonge has rolled an Sketching roll (5 dice), getting 3, 6, 7, 9, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Liam Tonge has 1 success.
Management:
06/24/2010 7:04 pm Liam Tonge has rolled an Sketching roll (5 dice), getting 2, 6, 5, 6, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Liam Tonge has failed the roll.
Management:
06/24/2010 7:04 pm Liam Tonge has rolled an Sketching roll (5 dice), getting 4, 1, 8, 7, 7, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Liam Tonge has 1 success.
Management:
06/24/2010 7:05 pm Liam Tonge has rolled an Sketching roll (5 dice), getting 7, 10, 10, 8, 7, 2, 7, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Liam Tonge has 3 successes.
Liam Tonge:
06/24/2010 7:05 pm Liam ends up spending way longer in Greg's office sketching than he wanted to, but he eventually comes up with a satisfactory sketch, which he leaves on Greg's desk.

Seryna

http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down