Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ch. 2 Month 3

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ch. 2 Month 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ch. 2 Month 3

Post by Tehrat Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 am

Rose sighed as the three materialised from behind the dumpster. Oh well, it appeared they would have to take care of them now rather than later. But nevermind. In the long run it hardly mattered. As she exited the car, she let the power of her blood pool through her tongue.

She flashed Miles a smile, glancing at him sidelong. "Aw, Miles. I think he likes you," Rose remarked in amusement. She moved around the car to stand beside Sharky and Rachel.

((OOC: Activating Awe with crowd penalty: 2 successes))

Tehrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazakin Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 am

Sharky stood up, his muscular body making the sleeves of the suit pull taunt as he folded his arms across his chest. The tooth-filled gash that served as his mouth pulled into a snarl as the three ridiculous vampires moved towards him. He rolled his black eyes, unimpressed, as he let the power of his blood boil through his cold, dead muscles, pushing them to a level no mortal could hope to achieve.

"You got one chance to apologise to the nice ladies, chum," he growled. How dare these worthless sacks of shit insult Rosie.

((OOC: Activating Vigor and Resilience, -2 Vitae. Presence + Intimidate: 2 successes))

Kazakin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 am

Rachel watched as the trio materialized from behind the dumpster. She flashed her teeth as Sharkey stepped in, snapping his warning. She remained behind the more frightening man, leaning out to peer at the trio of nomads.

"Hotties? Yo didn't roll into town before figuring out who runs this town, did you?"

2011-06-21 12:04:32 Rachel Giles rolled 6 dice to "Intimidate" 8,4,10,5,1,1,10,3 (3 successes)
Activating Resilence - 1 Vitae

Spoiler:

Seryna

http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehrat Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 am

"You know, I think they did. Considering they apparently decided to try and cause trouble outside Enigma, they clearly have no idea about the power structure in place in our city."

Despite her cool, clipped tone Rose provided an alluring smile, as though the very fact of their idiocy made them seem cute in her mind.

Rick stepped out from the shadows. He didn't bother to look charming in the slightest - schmoozing was Gregory's shtick. He was just there to look beefy and flex appropriately. The faithful ghoul immediately felt the burn of his borrowed vitae surge through his muscles. God, it was a rush!

((Rick's Intimidate: 3 Successes

Rick spent 1 vitae for Vigor))

Tehrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm

D'Angelo seems impressed by the display of charisma from the other side, particularly Rose.. He was also caught a little off guard.

Still he cracks an easy smile trying not to sound a little more at ease.

"Come on now. I know you are no Prince, as much as you may want to be." He was looking at Rose when he said this because she seemed to stand out as some kind of leader.

"I'm D'Angelo, and these are my sons, Kyle (black hair), and Ken (blonde hair).

"Now besides this club here, what territories are you laying claim too?"

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Rachel lifted her right hand next to her face, snapping her fingers twice in quick succession to get D'Angelo's attention.

She ignored the questions of the interlopers, trusting Rose would answer them if she deemed fit. It was best not to argue with the bonds that Blood Gifts forged.
Yet there was something she wanted answered immediately.
She strums the chords of her blood, calling forth to the stolen blood in her veins to lend an air of command to her voice.
2011-06-22 00:14:59 Rachel Giles rolled 8 dice to "The Forgetful Mind (+ wp)" 1,4,7,10,6,9,3,1,7 (2 successes)

"You spoke earlier of causing violence somewhere,"
She strings her sentence along to cause the other vampire to begin to travel down the memory of the evening. " - someone's head 'went splat'. Have you killed this evening or other evenings?" She coated her voice with yearning, having learned that those under this impression enjoy pleasing promptly.
"Are you three alone in this town?"

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:32 pm

D'Angelo rubs his chin softly as the other woman draws his attention.

"I''m a little rough when I feed, and I've taught my children the same. But I think that poor sop might make it through the night. Mortal medicine has come a long way since the old days."

He nods his head a bit as he muses, sounding a little thoughtful now.

"No, its just me and my family. We're from Beavercreek. You know, the next town over. I used to come here to visit old friends. I don't remember you being among them."

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 pm

"Which old friends?" Rachel persists, keeping a finger on the chord to prolong the chord of truthfulness. She continues to speak, choosing her words with care.
"We actually helped the residents of Dayton recently. It was quite a terrible time they were in. One might say if you came to enjoy your friends hospitality, then you'd owe the governors of your friends prosperity and continued existence in this town." She smiled, showing teeth.
"And it's not as though you made an effort to announce your presence like a proper citizen, D'Angelo. " Her tone turns chiding, lecturing a child with his hand in the cookie jar.
"We've left signs on how to find us and announce yourself. You haven't even provided us with your Family and which tenant you claim. Either way you look at it, you've made a muck of our city. I'm not sure the government of Beavercreek would hold you in high regards for this."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Sana enters the area with anxious eyes. She's a dark woman with subtle Southern-Indian features that don't really look at home in the garb she wears: scuffed leather and age-worn denim in an altogether punkrockabilly ensemble that could've passed for ironic.

She sees the dispute and suddenly beneath her sleeve blood seeps through her pores, coagulating into a deadly blade against dead skin. She pushes again, lacing the weapon with a potent, supernal venom they said came from the Durga.

She creeps through the parking lot, positioning herself behind the one with the strongest Beast ready to strike like a snake.

11 Sana rolled 13 dice to "Dex+Stealth+WP+Vitae" 10,9,8,5,10,2,7,10,10,5,2,10,6,10,7,8,9,6,4 (10 successes)

Dean
Dean

https://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:02 am

D'Angelo manages a slight smirk.

"Actually come to think of it, they were all a bunch of dip shits. Especially that Damian prick."

He folds his arms slightly, appearing more at ease than before.

"A drifter came through a few months back. He told me Dayton had been picked clean by hunters. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to find anyone here."

"But the way I see it, there's plenty of food for everyone here. So this is what I propose. I'll take Oakwood on the south end, and you can have this club and whatever else you want, but the University stays neutral. Those bars and clubs around there are good hunting grounds so let's make that the rack."

He looks around.

"Of course, we could always have ourselves a battle over this parking lot instead." He says jokingly.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:13 am

The blade slides out of Sana's sleeve, flowing into a deep, swift slash into D'Angelo that severs a vertebrae, punctuated with a solid stab to the base of the spine.

10 Lethal on D'Angelo. Also due to 7 sux on Sakti Pata, he must roll Stam+Res at -7. On failing he takes another 7 lethal.

Spoiler:
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 pm

The wisecracking vampire immediately falls on his stomach, his face stricken with overwhelming pain immediately before descending into the cold dark depths of torpor.

Kyle and Ken react immediately, and prepare to launch themselves at their assailant. "D'Angelo!" One of them cries out in anguish.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Sana descends on the black haired one, jerking her knife in a shallow, feinting cut along his face before bringing it home between his ribs. The poison co-mingles with his vitae, burning dead flesh.

Init 14

Spoiler:
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:25 am

Rachel blinked in surprise as the unknown vampire emerges and stabs the speaker to torpor. She opens her mouth as the twins fly at the knife wielder. "Try and keep one," She suggests. "-we could use them as errand boys." She watches aghast as Sharkey and Ricky beset the last twin, driving him to torpor. "Or not." She says defeatedly. She lifts her hands to the knife wielder, showing she held no weapons. "We're good. Thanks for the uh... assist."

The group had torpored three vampires in less than a minute...a surprising victory. But what would they do next?

Sana doesn't give up D'Angelo's body to the ghoul and plants a boot on his chest defiantly.

"Hey," Rachel grabs her ghoul, Joshua, by the arm, directing him away from Sana. "No." She chides him. "I wouldn't. Really."
"Sorry about him. He's overzealous to please. That one's mine." She indicated Joshua. "That one's hers," She indicates Rick. "And I'm Rachel..."

Sana took in the names. "Sana," she replied, with some kind of accent. She pointed to D'Angelo. "I need him."

"You certainly earned him." Rachel nodded, directing Joshua to load the other bodies in the trunk of the car. She directed the ghoul to wait for her in the drivers seat while she looked over the newcomer. Too bad she had nothing to stake the twins with..

Sharky grunted behind the bandana, broke a fence post over his knee with his inhumanly enhanced strength and forced it through the twins. "That's what happens when you don't fucking apologise."

Rachel blinked as the sign post was inserted into the twins, marveling at the strength involved. "Fantastic." She said in a voice colored only slightly by envy. "Thanks, Sharkey. Don't want them waking up to do the 'you killed my father!' bit."

Rose shrugged, glancing at the useless twins. "So... now that we've had some entertainment, shall we continue with actual business this evening?" She dusted off her clothes idly.

"You claimed this town?" Sana asked.

"Be nice." She said to Rose. "Yes," She addressed Sana. "There were hunters before and we eliminated them. There weren't any elders to argue, so we've been a triumvirate. We were arguing with those pushy newcomers who tried to take our territory." She glanced to Rose and Sharkey. "But I like her."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:11 am

Sana diablerises D'Angelo.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:17 am

She remains in the parking lot with Sana, wondering why she needed D'Angelo.

Before departing, Rachel, offered the newcomer to meet her tomorrow at 6 PM at the isolated meeting hall - the hall where the signs for contacting her were placed.

Rachel determines to have the two younger torpored husks driven to her secondary haven.
After departing from Enigma, Rachel would go to the secondary haven. The first is destroyed while still in torpor; having no use to the coterie.

The second vampire Rachel had chained to sturdy walls with the strongest chains forged and removed the stake. She made a cut on her wrist and fed her own Vitae into the vampire's mouth, hoping to forge a bond of loyalty between them. With the sire dead, its first blood bond would be shattered.

Sam and Joshua stood beside her. Sam held a fire extinguisher and Joshua held a can of hairspray and a lighter.

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 am

Ken looks up at you, his face a picture of grief and anguish. "What have you done with Kyle...and D'Angelo?"

As realization crosses his face, he lowers his head and begins to weep.

"How could you have done that...he wasn't trying to hurt anyone."

He shakes his head.

"When she finds out...when she feels what I am feeling now. There's no place in the world you'll be able to hide."

The black haired sylish young vampire starts laughing.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:59 pm

"He was an uppity newcomer taking claim to what was ours." Rachel said flatly.
"You're in the same boat, Chuckles, so laugh it up. I'm sure 'she' will be just as easy to handle. You're in the presence of the triumvirate, so do compose yourself."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2