Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night 3 Arrival (Attn Sharky, Rose)

3 posters

Go down

Night 3 Arrival (Attn Sharky, Rose) Empty Night 3 Arrival (Attn Sharky, Rose)

Post by Seratone Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:27 am

IC: Arrival: On Night 3: Rose and Sharky, and accompanying ghouls make the drive from Cincinatti to Dayton. Normally the drive is supposed to take 40 minutes. But tonight the roads were icy, so the driver goes slow, taking about 2 hours to reach the city. You finally reach the edge of town around 11:15 PM. Dawn was still hours away, what do you do?

Sharky sniffed the air and grunted, pulling the bandana he wore around his neck up over his mouth, just in case. It wasn't smart to walk around, showing off the viciously hooked teeth he was packing. "You got the number fer this Justin guy, lady?" He spat out. He didn't like being stuck in the back of a car with a couple of ghouls.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Night 3 Arrival (Attn Sharky, Rose) Empty Re: Night 3 Arrival (Attn Sharky, Rose)

Post by Tehrat Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Rose pulled over to the side of the road, and peered around at their new surroundings. She didn't respond to Sharky straight away, as she rooted around in her jacket pocket. "Hm," she remarked noncommitally and tugged out a piece of paper, on which a few numbers were visible. Rose held it back across the seats. "On here."

Tehrat

Back to top Go down

Night 3 Arrival (Attn Sharky, Rose) Empty Re: Night 3 Arrival (Attn Sharky, Rose)

Post by Kazakin Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:58 pm

Sharky rolled his eyes. Stuck up Daeva bitch, too high and mighty to dial her own cellphone, was she? He snatched the piece of paper from her hand and grabbed his battered phone out of his pocket. He hammered the numbers in with his thumb, as if pressing really hard would make that dumb cunt feel the pain of his hands crushing her. He put it to his ear.

"Ringing." He grunted through the bandanna, his shark-like teeth making his voice sound raspy and hoarse.

Kazakin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:22 pm

The phone rings a few times before going to voicemail. [You can leave a message]

Immediately after the phone call to Justin, the phone rings again, this time from an anonymous number.

[After you pick up the phone you hear the voice of a man with a foreign accent of some kind. You figure it is middle eastern]

"Welcome to Dayton. Did Cincinatti send you hear as well?"

"My name is Salim, I suppose I am the closest thing we have to a long term resident of this place. At least that I know about. I have spoke with others but they have not been so trusting of me, and I am not so trusting of them, for reasons that are, how you say, very understandable."

"I have a package I'd like you to deliver to the others. You can find the package in room 104 of the Holiday Inn in Downtown. It would be very wise for you to retreive this package."

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazakin Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 pm

"Hey. We've been sent to meet you, buddy, might be a good idea if you'd left your fucking phone on. Call us back on this number. You wanna ask for Sharky and Rose." Sharky spat out, before hanging up on the voicemail. The phone rang again, and he glared at it. Who the fuck had this number that'd be dumb enough to call him right now? He didn't exactly have a gaggle of friends waiting around for his attention. He liked it better that way.

"Who the fuck is this?" He spat. The voice answered immediately and he let the guy ramble for a moment. "Yeah, that's very nice pal. How'd you know we'd just gotten into the city? Where the fuck did you get this number?"

Kazakin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:20 pm

The phone call ends abrubtly, leaving you with more questions than answers and no number to call back.

As you look out on the rough contour of downtown Dayton, obscured by the cold rain coming down around, you ponder your next move.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazakin Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 pm

"Fucking bullshit, you know that?" Sharky spat. "Something's up here. I say we-" He was interrupted by his phone ringing. "Aw , what the Hell..."

((Picked up in the other thread for the phonecall))

Kazakin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazakin Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Sharky snapped the phone shut, hissing through the jagged, serrated teeth. He jammed it back into his pocket. Better than this sonofabitch who'd called them before.

"We're meetin' these guys at Jim's. A garage with a wide parkin' lot near their haven, they say," he grated out. "Just get us there, lady. I'll go across first- they're on edge like Hell. Somethin' musta rattled their cages." He wondered what it was. Soon find out, he figured.

Kazakin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:55 pm

[It probably makes sense for you all to merge over to the other thread with the others] Smile

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehrat Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Rose started the engine again, and appeared mildly disgruntled. Go here, go there - maybe someone could get their damned act together and provide some straight and non-contradictory instructions. "Punch the co-ordinates into the GPS, please," she requested politely, and pulled out into the traffic. "And let's get moving."

Tehrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down