Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the shop

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In the shop - Page 2 Empty Re: In the shop

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:50 am

He would open the door for the man and lead him the way to the open door, Derick Raising a brow at the disappearing act the other guy made. The conversation didn't seam to have taken that long, but to each his own he figured. and waited for the man to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:54 am

Rick wrinkles his nose and looks around.
Rick Krueger rolled 1 dice to "Perception" 9 (1 successes)
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 am

Rick hears a rustle from the dumpster behind him, but it's too late. Before he can turn around, he feels a shooting pain in the back of his knee, accompanied by the dull ping of hollow metal on bone. The leg collapses and Rick is sprawled on the ground.

Spoiler:

Rick sees the stranger's face peering down at him. His face is narrow and haggard. He wears a dated pair of glasses, with large round frames. His hair is dark and thinning. After staring Rick down for a moment, the Stranger turns his attention away and moves on wordlessly as though this were a matter of mistaken identity.
Dean
Dean

https://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:31 am

"Argh, fuck!" Rick falls to the ground. He hadn't felt an ass beating like this in quite a while. He slowly picked himself up and staggered back towards Derrick's shop. He decided it would be best not to pursue the man.
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:59 am

Derick would start his work on carving the handle and fastening it, then on the polishing and sharpening of the blade. finishing it off with a polishing of the brass handle. each taking layers of work at a time and concentration. knowing he would be pressed to get it done in time by morning.... wait the man didnt say exactly what time.. well no matter there were a few hours left.

http://sheetgen.dalines.net/wiki/WikiDiceRoller?hash=3d92a660

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:40 am

Rick staggered into Derrick's shop, out of breath and clutching his leg. "There was this guy. He was spying on your shop. He looked like he was up to something, so I followed him and the fucker hit me with a pipe."
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 am

Derick would probably be in the middle of picking out a nice piece of oak with some nice veins as he turned around with the small piece of wood in his hand. "what the hell?" raised eyebrow he would set the tree piece on a bench and walk over to Rick looking at his leg. "where?"

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:57 am

Rick leaned on the wall. " Followed him into the alley by the old barbershop. Smelled like rotten vegetables. He hid behind the dumpster and hit me behind the knees with the pipe before running off."
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:10 am

"ok, you followed a mysterious man, into a dark alley, at night.... in this neck of the woods?" He would shake his head. "hows the leg doing? any real damage or just sore?"

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:19 am

" I'll be fine." said Rick, as he sat down. "Thought I'd give you a warning."
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 am

"well, what did he look like? did it look like he's been here before or just checking the place out tonight?" Derick would take a seat himself, looking at Rick with a curious expression on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:29 am

Rick scratched his head. "He had these big, round glasses and his hair was thinning. How the hell am I supposed to tell if he was here before? It's my first time here. I don't know. He might come back."
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:32 am

Derick would shrug. "thought someone would look more comfortable if they have been to a place before. like not so nervous." He smirked at Rick and shook his head. "Well Sorry your first trip here had to be so.. exciting.. what did you need?"

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:36 am

"Ah yeah. Right." Rick took out a set of lock-picks. "I want my name engraved in it. In some fancy medieval lettering. Think you can do that?"
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 am

"hmmm" Derick would reach over and take the picks. "shouldn't be too hard to set up the CNC and get this done. I do have something going on tonight so it will be a couple of days. you thinking old english, runic, or something else?" He would be looking at the picks drawing things out in his mind as he looked them over.

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:30 am

Rick shrugged. "Well, Old English should do just fine, unless you can think of something better. Name's Rick by the way." Rick slowly got up. "So, about when should I pick 'em up?"
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:35 am

"I have two projects ahead of you, At best I would say tomorrow night. here's my card" He would hand Rick the simple card with his name, cell phone number, and shop number on it" Call about ten tomorrow night and i'll let you know" Charge is going to be thirty bucks per utensil."

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 am

"Nice." Rick puts the card in his pocket and leaves the lock-pick set on the desk. "See you then." Rick wondered if he would regret leaving his picks behind, but he felt that this week he deserved a break. He walked home. He really needed the rest after what just happened.
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:25 am

Derick would go back to working on the knife, after accomplishing the finished knife, he would set up the CNC to do all the picks on after another, so he could just go back to finishing the rig the club had ordered, It would be early in the morning before he could get back to messing with that project.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:40 am

While working on the knife, you notice a strange, faint symbol scratched onto the underside of the handle. Nothing that shows on the outside, and it comes away easily enough if Derick is so inclined. Brisk progress is made on programming the rigging. The rest of the night is uneventful.
Dean
Dean

https://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2