Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doubletree hotel

4 posters

Go down

The Doubletree hotel Empty The Doubletree hotel

Post by Innerlight Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:15 am

16:22:47 23/08/10] Seratone : Chris decides to give Amber a call again...

[16:24:27 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber puts down the razor she was shaving her pubes with, puts the phone on speaker , then continues shaving, "What up?", she says like whatever

[16:28:45 23/08/10] Seratone : "I' just met with the crazy scientist. He confirmed that traveling to parallel dimensions is possible. He pretty much said I'm screwed and I'm going to get sucked back into this interdimensional bubble no matter what. I'm really freaking out here

[16:31:15 23/08/10] Innerlight : "Ohhh, the scientist", Amber says dropping the pink razor in the sink water from the laughter. She was starting to get a perverse thrill out of following Chris around because she never knew the shit that was going to come out of his mouth. "Do you want me to be your constant", Amber says in a voice like Desmond from lost, but tries not to bust up laughing.

[16:34:24 23/08/10] Seratone : "I'm serious. Apparently, the guy said only certain people have this gene which lets them go through the bubble. Well I've got the gene and now I'm fucked. At least that's what they're saying anyway. Listen, I need to follow up on some leads here from my computer, but I need you to make contact with some people that are supposed to be returning to this world. They're over at the doubletree hotel. Same place as before. The contact is named Liam."

[16:36:58 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber mutes the phone and starts laughing, she hits the tape recorder function on her phone, because she may want to hear this shit again when she was high. "So... you want me to meet up at this hotel... Now, Chris, if this is some attempt to fuck me... Jeanie don't play games", she says

[16:37:51 23/08/10] Seratone : "Look let me be clear here. Lives are on the line. Particularly my life. We've got to find a way to shut this bubble down before it kills all of us!"

[16:38:37 23/08/10] Seratone : "Find out what Liam knows, if he's still alive anyway,"

[16:42:17 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber inspected her nether regions for spots she missed, once she knew it was smooth she dropped the alochol on it, she grit her teeth at the pain, then smiled at the pleasure. "This is far out for even me... but, I don't think you're lying. I'll be there". She says skeptical that she'd find anything this time either.

[16:43:15 23/08/10] cobrawax : Liam is sitting in his hotel room, focused on reading a very old looking journal.

[16:45:05 23/08/10] Seratone : "Thanks jeanie. Good luck." Chris hangs up the phone then hits the net, anxious to find out more about Pharmtech...

[16:47:52 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber hangs up the phone, then puts a line of coke on a compact. She recklessly does a line. Then suits up for the trek out. After she puts on some non descript jogging suit outfit, she checks her pistol. Then hits the down. She knocks on the hotel room door Chris mentioned and waits for someone to answer.

[16:49:09 23/08/10] cobrawax : "Huh? Who is it?" Liam asked.

[16:49:51 23/08/10] Innerlight : "Jeanie... Chris's assistant", she says ready to draw if someone funny went on

[16:49:53 23/08/10] cobrawax : The knock clearly startled him. His mind was somewhere else.

[16:50:59 23/08/10] cobrawax : Liam sighs. "Alright, so what does he want?"

[16:51:39 23/08/10] cobrawax : He goes over to the door and opens it.

[16:52:25 23/08/10] Innerlight : "Really", she whispers to herself, "Something about a reality bubble, and a wizard". Amber puts her head down and smiles to herself as if saying it aloud was hysterical

[16:56:07 23/08/10] cobrawax : "Don't know anything about wizards" He strokes his chin for a second. "Hmm. Reality bubble. What's that exactly?"

[16:57:17 23/08/10] Innerlight : "Look, Chris was certain you were in danger or something, if you're cool, I guess that's it".

[16:59:27 23/08/10] cobrawax : Liams purses his lips. "Well, I'm not sure about that. You see, I think the journal says something about people being sent back."

[16:59:55 23/08/10] cobrawax : *Liam*

[17:02:14 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber pantomimes a laugh, and covers her mouth so not let it out. She wasn't sure if she could hold it together if she went in, but this was far to funny not to. Amber was the type that smoked a bowl and let Mormons into her house to amuse herself. "Yeah, yeah, he was talking about that. He said something about good genes or something... he didn't say anything about a book though", she said almost as if asking about it.

[17:06:32 23/08/10] Kevorkian Doctor : (same here, I was just wanting a few details so it'd be easier to ease myself in, shoot me a pm with details or post em here)

[17:13:38 23/08/10] cobrawax : Liam nodded "I skimmed through it. A couple interesting leads. Told us who we could trust. Also, the writer seems to believe they can end it if they make it to Pitsburg. She left her address and the name of this bar and this guy that may have had something to do with it.

[17:19:34 23/08/10] Innerlight : "Right, so I guess like Chris is gonna like document this or something, So I'm gonna record this for the internet or something", Amber says at least attempting to help Chris out even though she doesn't believe a word of it.

[17:20:42 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber taps the recorder app on her secondary Iphone that isn't under her name.

[17:21:32 23/08/10] Kevorkian Doctor : Gale must have been out in the cold without resources to follow some random blog on the internet, put he had been too long without a little retribution and hopefull this would lead to it and not some where doomsday cult of nerds offering tainted punch. He had scribbled on a note pad and hoofed it near across the city. Gale was a large guy muscle wise short though five something stocky in a leather coat and ass kicken boots. Checking the address again, "A hotel?" Rolling his eyes, man he was going out on a limb here.

[17:22:41 23/08/10] cobrawax : Liam shrugs "Alright, but I'd feel more comfortable if he protected my identity or something."

[17:25:29 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber shakes her head, that's why she never gave rookies her real name. "I guess he can take it out, I've only been reporting for him for a short while"

[17:27:35 23/08/10] Kevorkian Doctor : Ignoring the lobby lady he continued up the stairs as if he was a guest he didn't need to ask, 'oh yes which room is the one with the wizards and alt realities?' in the elevator he pressed the button and ran a hand through his blonde hair, with a ding that signaled his arrival to the floor, he took his hands out his pockets and whistled a little before letting it fizzle out as he made it to the room

[17:28:54 23/08/10] cobrawax : "So, uh, what was it you wanted to know?"

[17:29:00 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber put her hand closer to her purse when she saw the big mans approach, but she smiled anyways.

[17:30:50 23/08/10] Innerlight : "Fuckin' Chris...", she whispers to herself wondering why in the hell he wasn't there. "Ahhhhh", she really would have killed for a bump if this big guy wasn't in the hallway. "Ahhh, just start with the good... shiii, part", she corrected herself as to sound more official

[17:32:15 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber taps her iphone that she was holding to the door and changes it to camera taking Gales picture as he approached, making sure the flash was off.

[17:33:17 23/08/10] Kevorkian Doctor : Counting the doors checking the numbers and comparing to his little note book, coming the little gathering meeting in the hall and seeing this must be the place he smiled a little, at least they weren't in claoks or playing DandD maybe this was legit. "Hey there hun," His accent was turned down but still southern, "I'm Gale, you?" He asks with an award winning collage boy smile.

[17:34:45 23/08/10] Innerlight : "Hey Gale... I'm Jeanie, did you come for the orgy", she says to him

[17:36:20 23/08/10] cobrawax : Liam looks at Jeanie, strangely for a second, but keeps his mouth shut.

[17:39:51 23/08/10] Kevorkian Doctor : Brow lighting a bit the universal sign of confusion and WTF, he glanced her over and the shrugged a little, "The witches acutlly.." He said hoping that she was joking, then walk way hoping she wasn't. Comments like that reminded him of the back stage humor of the strip clubs where he bounced, He nodded to the other guy, "Sup?" Back to her. "so am I at the right place?"

[17:42:41 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber lets Liam speak, since she didn't know why she was their herself. He was hot enough, but didn't really think of fucking the guy. Amber smiled, "I'm just a reporter for an internet blog... though if you want to whip it out go 'head"

[17:44:13 23/08/10] cobrawax : "What's this about witches

[17:44:35 23/08/10] cobrawax : ?" asked Liam

[17:49:04 23/08/10] Kevorkian Doctor : Gale had already tucked his little note away, "I read on yalls blogs something about wizards ot witches or something.." Maybe he was at the wrong place (or maybe I misunderstood yall lol)

[17:51:07 23/08/10] Innerlight : "I'm just a temp, but yeah, this dude here is dishing that L Ron Hubbert sort of dirt, and the guy I work for loves that sort of shit", Amber says mildly distancing herself so no one assumes to much about her.

[17:53:58 23/08/10] Kevorkian Doctor : Gale nodded a little so maybe he was at the right place now to see if he was anywhere near truth, "Any proof?"

[17:54:38 23/08/10] Innerlight : Amber looks to Liam wondering that herself.

[17:54:51 23/08/10] cobrawax : Liam looks at the man suspiciously. "Why?"

[17:56:51 23/08/10] Innerlight : He was paranoid like a hunter but this sort of work tended to put people down the path of crazy. She remembered her great grandfather who thought he was the god Shiva and got himself killed by a coterie of vampires.

[17:58:31 23/08/10] Kevorkian Doctor : "Its kinda my place to know these sort of things and handle them..." Thinking how that sounded , "I'm not that government or anything..." He did kinda look the part, but not really. "How about we get the fuck out the hall way and seat down," Damn why were they all in the hall way did he have a cabal tie dup in there or something God he hoped they did, he could feel the demon itching under his skin.

[18:00:34 23/08/10] Innerlight : It was becoming a bit too crowded for her to just chill out with strange dudes, and she wasn't high enough to take the risk. "I'm gonna wait in the lobby for Chris, you two have fun", Amber says to them both.
Innerlight
Innerlight

http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

The Doubletree hotel Empty Re: The Doubletree hotel

Post by Seratone Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 am

Chris finally arrives at the doubletree and walks into the lobby.

This time he comes with an odd assortment of gear.

(1) A gallon container of gasoline, carried in one hand
(2) spring loaded baton (concealed beneath trench coat)
(3) water bottle stuffed in trench coat pocket
(4) Digital recorder carried in the other hand.

He sees Amber first. "Did you find anything out?"

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:24 am

Amber took out her ear buds and flipped her jumpsuit hoody ."Ahhhh", she breaths out, "Yeah, something about a book or something... I figured I'd miss something so I taped it", she says to Chris
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:31 am

Spoiler:

Seryna

http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:38 am

Chris blinks a few times, feeling a little overwhelmed.

"Alright, did you see if that Liam guy was here? And did you see the scoentist at all? There should be two of them."

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 pm

"Yeah Liam is upstairs with some dude from the South, I wasn't about to hang out with 2 strange men in a hotel room though. They may still be up there if you wanna check it out", Amber said to Chris.
Spoiler:
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:22 am

Spoiler:
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:39 am

Spoiler:

Seryna

http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Liam gets a piece of paper, writes his e-mail address on it, and hands it to Gale.
"Here's my e-mail address in case you need to ask some questions or maybe set something up. I kind of got a lot on my plate right now, so I don't really have the time for this. If I find something out, I'll let you know."
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum