Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk in the Park

Go down

Walk in the Park Empty Walk in the Park

Post by Seryna Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:42 am

Storyteller::

The sun beats down from above, making you feel uncomfortably warm. All around you, happy, shiny people laugh and frolic under the beautiful weather. Not you.

You continue along a winding path, past the mermaid fountain, alongside the ring of budding pink trees. Just like the invitation that you clutch in your hand told you to.
Finally, you reach an iron gate, wound over with ivy. as you approach, you notice another man approaching from the opposite path.

Professor::

Samuel studied the invitation in his hand and the envelope it had come from, trying to glean some new information from it with no success. Truth be told, sheer curiosity had brought him here, and damned if he was going to leave before it was satisfied.

The first impression of the invitation was quality. The cardstock was so fine, your fingers glide along it like silk. The outer envelope depicts your address, but the second, innermost envelope had a stamp of this exact gate which you now face. The card simply greets you by name and asks if you'd like to have an enjoyable afternoon. An afternoon designed for you.

Frank Foley::

Frank makes no attempt to hide his discomfort in the heat and bright sunlight while he rifles through his pocket for a brief look at his invitation.

My name is Frank, he quickly introduces himself to the stranger.

"Good afternoon Frank. My name is [color=#40FFBF]Professor: Samuel Stevens." Samuel introduced himself politely. "I'm guessing you got of these frankly cryptic invitations as well." Samuel stated.

"It would appear so" Frank responds while showing his invitation to the [color=#40FFBF]Professor: "I guess you don't know who has sent them to us either?"

"Unfortunately not. It appears our host is not exactly open with their intentions." Coming to a decision Samuel stepped up to the gate, looking for a speaker or some kind of buzzer before testing the gate by pushing it.

There was no speaker or indicator. Pushing the gate revealed it to be locked, however. Glancing at the locking mechanism, you note that the gate locks with an old, antique key shape. You notice something sticking out of the lock, a small bit of something.

Samuel blinked and attempted to retrieve the object stuck in the lock.

Reaching into the mechanism, you pull out a small stick. No, a twig, rather. As you pull it out, the opposite end makes a scraping sound inside the mechanism. The stick has an arrow scraped along the side, pointing to the row of trees.

"And the puzzle grows ever more interesting..." Samuel showed the twig to Frank, keeping the arrow pointed towards the trees. "Shall we investigate further?"

"Sounds like an idea" Frank agrees and follows the Professor.

7 | 09/11/2009 12:55 pm As the two men wander over to the trees, you note several things upon the ground. One seems to be a discarded gardening glove. Near the closest tree, you note a small pile of debris. Getting closer, you realize it's a pile of sticks.

Frank heads towards the pile of sticks to investigate them.

"Nice find, shall we go through the creepy gate now?" Frank tells Samuel, as he moves closer to him.

Samuel nodded in agreement, heading back for the gate and inserting the new found key in the lock.
As the key fit the lock like a hand to a glove, the gate opened smoothly, suggesting that it was well kept and often used. Peering inside revealed a stately kept lawn with lush, green grass growing. The only oddity appeared to be a small stand alone building, similiar to a rest room although it had no markings. The door stood open, revealing blackness inside.

Suddenly, there came a horrific bellow from inside. There were no words, just simple rage. Pure and undiluted rage.

As the two men were startled by this revelation, Michael Jackles, who had just been walking through the park, was close enough to hear the bellowing.

"Good ta see ya and wha' tha feck is that?" Micheal shouts as he walks up the bath towards the two.

"I'm afraid I haven't got the foggiest idea." Samuel uttered, looking at Frank with an expression of shock on his face at the noise they had just heard.

"I have no idea" Frank states as he attempts to compose himself.

There was a break in the horrendous noise. The men feel tension racing through their bodies, wondering what might cause such primal, furious emotion.

Why had the invitation sent Frank and Samuel to the bellowing shack?

"All those in favor of investigating further..." Samuel said, a hint of hesitation in his voice.
"It goes against my better judgement, but I need to know who sent me this invitation and for what purpose" Frank says as he begins to move toward the bellowing.

Frank non chalantly moves his hand towards his hidden Beretta as he enters the building.

As Frank enters the building, he sees only darkness at first. He stands patiently, willing his eyes to adjust. When they do, he gives a start.
Shackled to a chair not four feet from him slumps a large, muscular man. The scant light that shines in from inside highlights the metal shackles along the man's upper body and legs.

Back at the winding path that led to the gate, you hear a commotion.
"Jimmy!" A harried sounding voice suddenly reached you. Turning, you saw a young mother pushing a stroller. Within was a small child, dolled up in a pink jumper and headband. She couldn't be much older than a year, at best.

'Jimmy' could be the laughing, blond tow headed young boy of about five who delighted in skipping away from his mother, choosing to come closer to you.

You are grateful for the silence now, but what if the bellowing resumed with these young witnesses?

Within the building, the man's head snaps up at the mother's cry. He peers at you suspiciously.

Samuel followed closely behind Frank, his cane's handle firmly in his grip. Turning at the noise, Samuel attempted to impede the path of the young child.

"Holy shit" Frank mutters under his breath. "Are you all right? Who are you?" Frank asks the shackled man while keeping his distance.

"Hi!" The child chirped at the Professor:, all bright eyes and eager smile. He danced around the Professor's legs with an easy grace possessed by the careless young.

"Whatcha doing?" The five year old calls to the men by the building, taking a step in their direction.

"It's 'what are you doing', Jimmy." The mother attempted to gain her child's attention, pushing the stroller closer to Sam and the child.

"Do I look alright to you?" The man replied, his throat hoarse.
"Some freaks in hoods grabbed me up. Can you get me outta here?"

"Tha feck.." Micheal muttered, keeping his hands in his pockets ready. He did not like the look of his.

126 | 09/11/2009 1:59 pm "Madam, it might be advisable if you removed your child. This is hardly a place for the young." Samuel suggested, hoping his caution wouldn't fall on deaf ears.

"It's a park," The woman replied to Sam archly. "- Jimmy, come away from there."

Jimmy ignored her words casually, skipping up the lane towards the building Frank had stepped into.

"Well you're still alive aren't you?" Frank tells the man with a sardonic bent.

"Try not to scream in my ear while I give these chains a look" Frank moves closer and investigates the binds holding the man.

"There is a lot of broken glass scattered around here from where some artifacts were being moved earlier." The [color=#40FFBF]Professor: ad-libbed. "We don't to risk your son injuring himself."

Micheal moved more into the scene and proceeded. "Hello there." he had managed to get near to the scene as possible.

The Building
"Don't you get smart," The man rasped. "I've been here all night. I'm parched. You got any water on you?"

As Frank studied the locks, he noticed that they didn't really seem to be the right sort of lock. He'd expect to see this wound around a U - Store it locker, not a man. Someone's cruel idea of a prank?

The Gate
The woman seemed to consider that as she put the brakes on the stroller, walking after her son.
"Jimmy, get back here this instant. You could get hurt."

She hurries after her child, sweeping him up into her arms. He protests noisily, thrashing in her arms. The mother stops to soothe her child, standing about ten feet from the building.

I'm sorry, uh, mister, I don't have any water. Do you know where the key to this might be?" Frank says as he steps back from the man and takes a better look around the room.

Having dealt with Jimmy and his mother, Samuel ventured inside the building, taking note of the man in the chair with a raised eyebrow.

"So," Micheal asked loudly, "Did you find him like this or did you do it yourself?"

"Yeah..." The man jerked his chin. "Over there by the door."
Sure enough when Frank turned around, he saw a key rack with a single key hanging.

"Find who?" The mother wondered after Michael's comment. She took a step closer to the building herself.

Samuel turned and looked at Micheal. "I am a Professor of Forensic Investigation at the local University and I can assure you sir I have far better things to do with my time than confine people to furniture. We found him like this not moments after we heard the noise earlier. Indeed it was this gentleman making it I do believe, which would explain his raspy voice and his need for liquid refreshment."

"He told me some hooded men dragged him in here." Frank tells the two other men.

Micheal stared blankly at the [color=#40FFBF]Professor: for a few seconds before saying; "A simple, 'e was here when we found 'im would've been fine."
He looked close to the man, "Hooded men you say? done anythin' ta piss people off 'av ya mate?" he asked to the man in the chair.

"It sure looks like he did something to piss someone off, I've never seen those kinds of chains put on a man before." says Frank.

The Building
"What? No!" He protested vehemently. "Come on ma, let me go. The keys right there."
He indicated the key hanging by the door.
"Come on, my kids gotta be worried sick by now."

The Gate
"Who are you talking to?" The young mother wondered, stepping closer to the building. She stopped abruptly with a shrill alarm.

"Which one of you sick jerks closed the gate! My baby's out there!"

Carrying the five year old, she raced to the iron gate. Sure enough, it had been closed and locked. The mother shakes the gate with her free hand, staring desperately at her one year old baby in the stroller outside of the gate.

"Madam, we have all been stood here.. or sat in this gentleman's case. None of us have been near the gate..." Pulling the key from his pocket, the [color=#40FFBF]Professor: stalked over to the lock, hoping his fears would not wind up confirmed when he tried to unlock it.

"I'm not going near that key until you tell me who you are, you could be a psycho, you certainly sounded like one a moment ago. Time's wasting and there's no telling when your friends might be back." Frank tells the man.

Micheal signed to himself, he looked back to the door. He didn't like this one bit.
"Oh lord, if ya be watchin' ova me, let this nae be one those nigh's again"
A slight prayer would do. He kept his hands in his large pockets.

The Gate
The key in Samuel's hand jangled uselessly in the lock. With sudden alarm he realized no amount of turning would turn the key in the lock to open the gate.

"My baby!" The woman screeches plaintively. The child in her hands wiggles free and his bottom lip begins to pucker, a certain foreboding sign of future water works.

The Building
"I ain't done nothing." The man protests. "You are all terrible Christian's if you don't let me outta here."

Micheal Jackles:
"Nae, i'd be doin' gods work, cause then why would 'e 'ave led me 'ere?" Micheal smiled, "So, given ye a chance to explain yerself a bit more, guys dinnae just pick people o' tha street."

Sliding his cane's handle between the bars of the gate, Samuel at least could hook one end around the stroller and pull it closer to the gate so that the mother could be assured of nobody simply walking past and hijacking her child with ease. "We have another problem," he informed the gathered mass. "This key no longer opens the gate, at least not from this side."

Frank looks around the room for some water to placate the man and perhaps loosen his lips. "You don't happen to have anything we could give this man to drink do ya preacher?" Frank asks Micheal

"Do you have someone, anyone who you could call to come to this location madam? If the key still works from the other side or not, at least your youngest offspring would be in safe hands again as opposed to out of your own?" Samuel inquired.

Micheal reached into a pocket and pulled out a canteen. It has water inside it and he hands it wordlessly to the man asking.

The man opens his mouth so that the water can be held up to his lips so that he can drink. Even this small dignity is denied to him.

"My phone is in the diaper bag," The woman laments, indicating the diaper bag hanging on the stroller. "- my little Sarah!"

Frank brings the canteen up to the chained mans mouth and gives him a long drink from it.

The man drinks lustily. He pulls away after a moment, responding genuinely. "Thank you. Thanks, man. I really needed that. Can't you at least loosen them? I can't feel my hands..."

"With your permission, I could try to hook the bag off the stroller..." Samuel offered, not seeing any other option available at present.

Frank hands the canteen back to Micheal. "what do you think? we're not getting anything from him" Frank asks.

Micheal Jackles:

Okay, so talking lightly wasn't working.
"Gonna ask two more times, alrighty?" Micheal smiled and sat in front of the man, "Wha' happened."

The Building
"I was walking through the park - God, it must be yesterday," The man begins. "I see some woman crying. I ask her whats wrong, she says that I've been a horrible being. I'm quite confused, I ask her what she means- and some one grabs me from behind. The one I see has a hood. they drag me up here and chain me down.

Said I'm-" His eyes suddenly widen. "Oh. Oh no."

The Gate

The woman with Sam appears distracted. She absently pats the five year old child who has begun to cry.
"I'm hungry." He whines. "I want my mommy."

Spooked Frank moves his hand back near his hidden Beretta as he looks to where the chained man's eyes are gazing.

Micheal Jackles:
Micheal carefully keeps his other hand in his pocket.

The man appears horrified.

"He said I - I was bait. Did someone say that the gate was locked? Can someone fucking un do these now!"
His eyes widen with panic as he begins to flail in the chair.

He ignores the canteen in his panic. He is looking every where, as if searching for hidden danger.

Samuel raised an eyebrow, filing away the fact the woman and boy were not mother and son as he tried to drag the stroller into a more suitable direction without toppling the infant out from inside it or knocking it over.

Micheal Jackles:
"Lad, if you dinnae calm down, you'll be in tha' chain for a while, gotit?" Micheal said, keeping his smile up. "Now, wha' I want to know, is wha' else was there."

The stroller rocks a bit closer to the gate, coming to a rest against it. The baby inside slumbers peacefully, unaware of the turmoil happening all around it.

Sam suddenly sees movement over by the trees. When he looks, nothing is there. The hairs on the back of his neck prickle.

"What did you say about being bait!?" Frank asks loudly thinking about the mysterious invitations he and the Professor had received.

Samuel looked in the direction that he had seen... something in, trying to catch another glance.
Chris:
*walks into the park Thinking he needs to find a better job or do more running to get cash*

"You are fucking insane!" The man thunders. "Let me out! We need to get out of here, man!"
Genuine panic lends his voice a reedy tone.

As Sam turns and looks, he could swear that something just ducked behind another tree. The tree closest to the baby stroller. Another motion catches his eye- someone walking up the path. He appears to be deep in thought.

"I say sir, excuse me!" Samuel called out to the walker. "Could we have a few minutes of your time to assist us please?"

Micheal Jackles:
"Bait fer what!" Micheal lost his smile and roared in one swift movement.

Chris:
*looks up and sees the Professor: and heads in his direction as he says* Yes? how can I help you?

The Professor pulled the key from his pocket. "Unlock this gate as swiftly as you can. The key won't work from this side for some reason." Samuel attempted to push the key through the bars.

Frank stealthily grabs the key and moves back toward the man, keeping his distance, not liking the situation one bit.

The Gtae
"Is Mommy awake now?" The five year old wonders, looking to the woman who had been holding him. "You said she had to be asleep, but its been a long time. Is she awake now?"

"Shh," The woman replied. She's looking off to the trees, too. Her expression has changed... the fear is gone. She appears excited.

The child beside the woman and Sam begins to cry in earnest.
"I want my mommy..."

The Building

"I DON"T KNOW!" The chained man roars, afraid and exasperated.
Outside, the woman smiles at the sound of his yelling.
"Soon," She pats the child's head. "Soon you'll be with Mommy."

Seryna

http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Walk in the Park Empty Re: Walk in the Park

Post by Seryna Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:43 am

Chris:
*takes the key and moves to open the gate*

Micheal Jackles:
Micheal stopped and got up, "We'll unlock ye afta' one more question." He leant down to the man in the chair, "Did 'e say anythin' else?"

Samuel turned, his cane within his grasp. "Jimmy, could you come here for a moment. Your small hands might be more suited to this than mine." The Professor kept his tone friendly, his suspicions raised by the woman's comments.

"No!" The woman screeches, attempting to wrest the key from Chris's hand. She is savage now, frightening and wild eyed. Her hands are savagely brutal, causing deep scratches down Chris' hand that holds the key.

The child appears frightened by the turn of events, staring at Sam with wide, tear filled eyes.

[color=#00FF40][color=#00FF40][color=#00FF40]Chris:
*grips the key as hard as he can and jumps back*

Micheal Jackles:
Micheal moves swiftly standing up straight at the sound of the screech. "Tha feck.." he muttered to himself, looking out behind him, still awaiting an answer from the man.

Frank dangles the key in front of the man. "We don't want to keep you here, just tell us!"

"Away from the gate!" Samuel sharply smacked the woman's hands with the length of his cane, now convinced she was not what she appeared to be and that her appearance to this area of the park was not due to random chance.

The gate
The woman shrieks at the cane's attack. She leaps at the Professor, attempting to wrest the cane from him. She is deceptively strong.

The building
"Yes." A new voice speaks. It has a deeper timbre and a lilt, as though the speaker is smiling. It comes from behind Michael and Frank from the doorway.

As they turn, they see a masked man blocking the doorway. He stands about 5' 9''. In his hand is a hatchet.

"I said that I'd eat him last."

*moves to open the gate as fast as possible*

Micheal Jackles:
"Oh, double feck."

Micheal tries to move his left hand out of his pocket, a pistol going with him as he drops the canteen to pull out the other.

Samuel wrestled with the woman, attempting to wrest his cane back from her with everything he had. "Not exactly a typical mother are you my dear?" The Professor: commented.

Frank drops the key.
[Frank uses quick draw pistols to remove his Beretta and draw a bead on the hatchet weilding man] "Who are you!? Put that hatchet down! Frank demands.

Franks shoots while attempting to dodge.

Management:

Storyteller: has rolled an Brute attacking Frank roll (2 dice), getting 7, 9, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Storyteller: has 1 success.

Attempting to catch the woman off guard, Samuel pulled hard in one direction, sidestepping in the other and twisting the cane, hoping to send her off balance and regain his means of defense.

Management:

Micheal Jackles has rolled an Dex+Firearms-2 roll (2 dice), getting 10, 3, 9, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Micheal Jackles has 2 successes.

Management:
0 | 09/11/2009 3:21 pm Frank Foley: has rolled an Dex+Firearms+specialty-defense roll (6 dice), getting 4, 4, 7, 4, 10, 6, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Frank Foley: has 1 success.

*observes and watches for an opening so he can help without hurting/endaqngering the children*

Management:
Professor: has rolled an Ditch the Bitch! roll (3 dice), getting 1, 3, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Professor: has failed the roll.
Management:
Storyteller: has rolled an Cane whack roll (2 dice), getting 4, 1, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die.
Storyteller: has failed the roll.

The masked man bellows, the air disturbing the lie of the mask as he stumbles back, through the door way. He falls onto the grassy ground, blood splattering against the blades of grass. Down for a moment, he rolls and ducks around the side of the building.

By the gate, the [Professor's foot slips on the uneven grassy ground. He pitches forward, clinging to the cane in the woman's grasp for balance. The woman jabs at the Professor: with the cane, but he manages to dodge away from the blow.

"Some assistance would be greatly appreciated!" The Professor called out, at least comforted by the fact he was at least keeping this woman out of the way even if he seemed unable to overpower her. With few options available, he attempted to shove the flat end of the cane into her arm, hoping to make her let go again, or at least regain full control of the handle...

[color=#80BFFF]Micheal Jackles:

Micheal moved out and proceeded to shoot the woman from across the park.

[color=#00FF40][color=#00FF40][color=#00FF40][color=#00FF40]Chris:

*dives at her in a fullbody tack with the sole goal of knocking her down or away from the profesor*

Management:

Professor: has rolled an Bitca Ditch Take 2 roll (3 dice), getting 3, 1, 1, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Professor: has failed the roll.

[color=#40BFFF]Storyteller::

Frank's shot penetrates the fleeing man's shoulder. He gives a bellow of pain and pitches forward to the ground.

"Can I get some help here?" The chained man demands, thrashing about and causing the chair to scoot about the floor.

At hearing the bellow of the masked man, the woman shoves at the Professor: with the cane, releasing it suddenly. She bends and swoops up the five year old in her arms as Chris leaps for her. In order to avoid hurting the child, he's forced to dive onto the grass.

She races towards the fallen man. The maniac look at her face is frightening, the child's screeches heartrending.

Frank turns to take aim at the woman and refuses to take a shot at her thanks to her holding the boy. "Stay away from us!" Frank shouts at the woman.

Micheal Jackles:
Micheal tries firing at the woman again, but makes sure not to hit the child as best as possible. "Feckin' feck feck feck."

"What do you want?" The Professor: yelled, giving up on brawn for the moment. He doubted that this woman would listen to reason, but his talents clearly didn't lie in the physical this day.

*trys to scramble to his feet*

Management:
0 | 09/11/2009 3:47 pm Micheal Jackles has rolled an Dexterity+Firearms-avoidkid-defense. roll (1 dice), getting 9, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Micheal Jackles has 1 success.

Michael's shot takes the woman to the ground. She rolls ataop of the child, her arm across it's neck. The blood from her wound dribbles onto the blond boy's head.

"Don't you talk to me!" She screeches at Sam. "Don't you - she suddenly jerks, looking away."

Three more men have managed to walk into the gated area from another entrance.
"That's enough. Josephine." The tallest orders. "Let the boy go. It's over."

"But.." The woman wavers. "He's pure. The whole family. I bet the baby-"

Two of the men break off, heading around the building to where the masked man vanished to.

[color=#00FF40][color=#00FF40]Chris:
rushes to try to get his arms between her arms and the child so she will not be able to strangle the bouy without breaking chris's arms*

"I could use some help here!" Frank shouts, ignoring the chained man, as he tries to keep the wounded man and the two newcomers in his sights.

"Cover her!" Samuel called to Micheal, racing over towards Frank to assist.

"Who are you people!?" Frank demands before warning "Move near me and I'll shoot!"

The woman punches Chris in the jaw, enough to sting. She pulls the boy closer to her as she stands, holding the boy to her chest. She draws a knife from somewhere, leveling the tip at Chris.

"Josephine!" The taller man rebukes her. "This is our sister," The man speaks to Frank. "She's off her medication. And dangerous," He said the last part ironically, watching the woman with the knife.

"I don't want to go back." She whispers, the knife wavering.

"Have you any proof of that sir?" Samuel inquired, not in a trusting mood at the moment.

"I left the family picture on my dining room wall."
The shorter, heavier man rolls his eyes.
"Jared." The taller man warned, drawing his wallet from his pocket and tossing it over to the [color=#40FFBF]Professor:.

"Check behind my id, there's a form that says I have medical rights over my sister."

so don't go back help us get the kid to safty *Chris says as he tryd to think about how to impale himself on the knife or grab it in a maner that will do no perminanet dmage ... well unless he dies of blood loss.. so grabing is probly best... *begins to slip his light jacket off one arm planing to leave one hand/arm in the sleave*
"What about this guy?" Frank asks them, his trusty Beretta still at the ready.
Samuel checked behind the ID, looking over the form before tossing the wallet back.
"We have reason to believe your sister has murdered someone, the mother of the child she is currently holding." The [color=#40FFBF]Professor:, turned to look at the child in question. "Holding hostage." he amended, with a wince.

"I have no idea who that guy is." The tall man replies. "He seems like a real nut."

The wounded man lurches to his feet, hatchet held menacingly.
The two men hold up thier hands, palm out as they approach the man. He growls at their approach, swiping at the closest one with the hatchet. The other man tackles the masked man and the two work to subdue him, wresting the hatchet from him.

The woman cries out at seeing this, gesturing erratically with the knife. You can't do that!" She cries.

Samuel addressed the woman. "It would be in your best interests to release the child."

*Leaving the jacket half off chris asks as he contnues to look at the women and inching forward* do what?

Frank moves back from the scene, grabbing his wounded arm. "Thanks for the help" He tells Sam. "I'm heading inside to see our chained friend."

"You stay back!" The woman shrieks, turning and pointing the knife point at Chris. She jerks the child roughly as she takes a step away from Chris.

"Come on, Jo." The speaker consoles, holding up his hands as he steps closer to the woman, the child and Chris.

"Your partners' caught. We can treat him real nice if you let the kid go."

The womans' crying deepens, the shaking shoulders causing the knife to waver dangerously.

* whiel the women is crying and her vision blured Chris reaches to entangle the blade in his jacket/hand then moving into her reach and grasp imposing his body between the knif and the child... knowing this will give him virtually no levergae for protecting himself but likwise give her no leverage to get the knife past/through chris's larger body to reach the child*

Micheal Jackles:

Micheal looked from person to person,
"Would someone in tha name o' tha lord, simplify wha's goin' on before I shoot anotha of ya?"

Management:

Chris has rolled 3 dice, getting 9, 5, 9, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Chris has 2 successes.

Spotting a key on the floor, Samuel picked it up, quickly determining that it wasn't the gate key, therefore was more than likely for the man in chains. Samuel quickly headed inside the building to check on him.

Micheal Jackles:

Micheal is still getting a bit edgy. But he put one of the guns away, keeping the other one ready.

Chris manages to cover the knife with his jacket, but this infuriates the woman. The freed child pulls away from her and runs away from the group, heading for the open gate.
The woman fumes, smacking Chris about the head.

As Samuel approaches with the key, the man looks at him with relief. "Are you freeing me now?"

Frank watches Samuel silently while holding onto the gash on his arm.

*can not do much to defend himself*

The woman screeches angrily as she bites and claws at Chris. The speaker manages to get a hold of her arms and pulls her away from Chris, muttering calmly.

*trys to hold onto the knife puling it from her grip as she is pulled away*

Keeping an eye on the on the chained prisoner, the Professor: inserted the key in the lock and turned it, his hand on the handle of his cane determined not to fall for any more tricks of subterfuge today.

The man groans as the chains fall away. He moves his shoulders gingerly, rubbing his arms. His hands are chafed and he winces as he moves.

"Oooh." He moans painfully. "Thanks, man. Is every thing okay? What happened to the hatchet guy?"

"Thankfully he has been disarmed and rendered incapable of harm to my knowledge." The Professor: informed the formerly chained man.

"OKay." The man stands gingerly, stamping his feet and rubbing his arms as feeling gradually returns to him.

"I gotta find my kids. And the police..."

"Your children... what are their names?" The Professor asked.

The man moves slowly and gingerly, drawing up to a stop when he sees the two men pinning the masked man and the woman being restrained by another man.
"Whoa." He says slowly. "Uh. " He focuses on the Professor with an effort.
"Jimmy. Jimmy and Stephanie."

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:43 am

"They wouldn't happen to be a couple of toddlers? One blonde haired boy?" Frank asks.

"Uh," The man peers at Frank suspiciously. "How do you know what my son looks like. What the hell are you people up to?"

The Professor's face looked sad as a few more pieces of the puzzle fell into place. "Your children are safe now sir. Your son might be somewhat shaken but I can assure you they are both alive."

"You're welcome" Says Frank, "Remember that and forget me when you're talking to the police."

Micheal Jackles:
Micheal put his other gun back in his large pockets and picked up the canteen he'd dropped earlier. He took a quick swig. "It'd be tha best ta forget all o' us tha best you can, ye ken?"

The Professor walked out of the building and looked around for Jimmy, walking to the gate to retrieve the stroller with the baby girl inside and check that she was alright.
"Both- what the hell are you talking about?"
He walks out of the building an breaks into a run at seeing the stroller, bending down to kiss his sleeping daughter.
"My angel," He breathes with tears in his eyes.
"But... my son. You said he was here, right?"

He turns and glances around.
"Where is he?"

Frank runs out and looks for the strangers and the children.

Another concern seems to strike him as he turns and looks around.
"And where's my wife, Daphne?"

The two men looked to one another as they frog walk the man and woman towards the back of the gated area, where they had presumptively entered.

Hadn't there been a third man? Where had he gone?
Micheal Jackles:
"...feck." Micheal muttered to himself.

The Professor: winced at the last question. "I regret to inform you sir... we think your wife may be dead..." Samuel hated being the bearer of bad news.

Micheal Jackles:
"...double feck."

Frank grips his pistol tight feeling the situation spiral out of control.

"What? My wife?" The man's face crumbled. "But... she was so.."

He bent over his daughter, kissing her tenderly as he wept over her.
"But whose been caring for my children? You haven't told me where my son is?"

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum