Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Recall (Attn All Prometheans)

5 posters

Go down

Total Recall (Attn All Prometheans) Empty Total Recall (Attn All Prometheans)

Post by Seratone Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:53 pm

The next day, Christmas Eve, Ben, Chaser, Harold, and the new osiran along with Maria and Brutus were all called in for a special meeting with Scrooge at a conference room adjacent to the elderly man's office.

Once everyone is seated, the man addresses everyone.

"As you may know, our fine establishment was burglarized last night by an unknown group of miscreants. Regretably, some sensitive information was taken from my computer, and as a result, the manufacturer of a new line of toys is issuing a nationwide recall."

"So on that note, I'll be needing everyone here to drop what you were previously doing, and help the logistics staff to move all of the recalled products from our storage unit in the basement to the loading dock outside the mall. I want this to get done as quickly as possible. Any questions?"

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Total Recall (Attn All Prometheans) Empty Re: Total Recall (Attn All Prometheans)

Post by Majunior Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:47 pm

"Just one, sir," Ben says. "Should Brutus and I at least take security radios so that if there is an... issue... in the mall proper we can be directly contacted to respond?"
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Total Recall (Attn All Prometheans) Empty Re: Total Recall (Attn All Prometheans)

Post by Innerlight Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Harold smiled but didn't answer directly, as far as he was concerned he did what he set out to do, and now that he wasn't doing it he could give a fuck, most of these menial tasks he had knocked off his to do list years ago. Harold leaned into the other promethans and whispered, "Ahhh, I don't care about moving boxes, so I could leave now and it wouldn't matter to me", said the medical dummy to the other promethans. "Any of you need to stay, I'll stick around a bit longer if you guys need to, but not much", said Harold trying to be supportive, but clearly stating his intentions of moving on.

Spoiler:
Innerlight
Innerlight

http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Ralphie sat there quiet for a moment and scratched his head. "So we're moving boxes?"
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:10 pm

"Seems like it" The young riven says without much of a surprise, although if at all possible he will ask Ben about the whole deal, despite his youth he isn't foreign to the concept of stealing, however, the whole meaning of recalling toys because of 'some information' greatñy eludes him...

Whatever else, he'll probably just do as he is told

Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Majunior Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 pm

"Yep," agrees Ben. "Box moving."
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Harold looks to the other Promethans, "so you guys are doing that?", then looks back to the humans that seem to have been in suspended animation for weeks Smile
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majunior Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:09 pm

"It's the job my boss tasked me with," says Ben with a shrug. "All part of working my job, really, when you think about it." His emphasis on the last line, while probably not enough to be noticed by the regular people in the room, should have enough inflection to get his meaning across to the other Created.
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Harold searches his memories to recall if he's ever quit a job. He leans in and whispers, "I think I'm going to quit this job, unless of course you think you're going to get randomly jumped in the basement"
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Scrooge sort of glares at Harold for a moment but says nothing.

"Well don't just stand there. If you want to get paid, get to work!"

Brutus reluctantly start moving for the basement motioning for the prometheans to follow.

Maria though frowns at Harold's remarks, looking at him like he's crazy. "Come on man, you wanna keep your job or what?"

The workers descend down a few cases of stairs to a dark dimly lit corridor. Brutus takes the lead and pushes through a sliding door, leading everyone into a vast warehouse with long lines of crates that rise all the way to the ceiling. He gestures to a nearby loading elevator.

"Boss says to load the crates into the elevator, and take it to the loading dock on level 1. They got trellises around here to start doing the work."

As the work commences, you observe something strange. Some of the crates appear to be broken. Whatever was inside of them had apparently been taken. As a matter of fact all of the broken crates appear to come from one singular product, something called a "Battle Bot Collectable Toy."

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Harold looks to the other Promethans one last time moving to the basement only if they did, having absolutely no loyalty to these humans, with the slightest smidgen of resentment for humanity creeping into the back of his mind, when asked to do menial labor instead of being Santa Clause. As far as he was concerned this was his last day and he was only staying because everyone else hadn't left yet.

Harold mused at the idea of pandoran toys but he didn't harp on it when he saw a battle bot toy. With his luck just about anything could happen, but he did look at the box to see if the tears came from the outside or the inside

Spoiler:
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Majunior Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Ben follows Brutus to the basement, walking with the others. "I guess we don't need the radios then," he says to the security guard as they walk. "So what's the deal with the toys? Isn't it odd that some data would spark a recall like this? What are they, anyway?"

Arriving to the work site, and seeing the broken boxes, Ben turns to Brutus and Maria. "Maybe we should let him know some crates were busted open?"
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down