Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ch 2. Home for the Holidays

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ch 2. Home for the Holidays - Page 3 Empty Re: Ch 2. Home for the Holidays

Post by Innerlight Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:53 pm

"Well that's that", Harold said showing no relief or agitation. Harold smiled and didn't say a word to 'ex' Santa. His first thought after looking over the elf for medical problems was smoking is bad for your health, his second was what it'd be like to have sex with an elf. He shook his head to dispel the thought, knowing that they weren't really elves... or were they. "You can have that pepperspray if you want", the medical dummy said to Chaser.

Harold smiled at his elf boss and said casually in the tone of a joke, "All these years I thought Santa was in charge, live and learn huh". He gave her a look attempting to shake off his irrational, sex with an elf thought, but readied himself to suit up, excited as if it was christmas for him.

Spoiler:
Innerlight
Innerlight

http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:38 am

Thanks!” Chaser answered with all the honesty and enthusiasm of a child, looking at the little can with new found joy, even though it wasn’t much, it was a gift, he could barely wait before opening it up on someone’s face, a gleeful smile on his face at the sheer thought of that, he knew how to use it, Harold had explained it well enough, even if he had never seeing it work yet, which only made him more curious about it.

At the woman’s indications however, the Riven nodded hastily and would go to do as he was told unless the rest stayed talking…
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Majunior Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Ben simply quietly observed, and nodded once with a grin in response to the security guard.
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:01 pm

"Aw, I wanted to be Santa, can I be Santa? I like his clothes better." Ralphie complained.
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Normally Harold would have just gave Ralphie the reins without a question asked, but not this time. If his only reason to be Santa was color scheme he wasn't about to switch up something he could scratch off his bucket list for it. "If we're here tomorrow we'll switch off", the medical dummy said.

Spoiler:
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:05 am

Ralphie shrugged. "Alright, that's fair." He continued with his assignment.
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 am

Harold, Chaser, and Ralphie spend a full day working as Santa Clause and elves working at the gift shop respectively.

Harold's interaction is mostly with the children since he is Santa Clause. Most of them seem more concerned with what presents they will be getting than the "magic" of Santa Clause. Harold also has to field the occasional odd question of "Are you really Santa Clause?" A few other, usually older children even confess that they don't believe in Santa Clause anymore. Younger children seemed shy and reluctant overall, anxious to return to their parents.

Chaser and Ralphie meanwhile are subject to the hustle and bustle of retail. That meant dealing with a lot of frustrated and pushy adults. Some would complain about the pictures or other gifts purchased though Maria dealt with the worst of them, usually being confrontational and pushy right back.

At the end of the day the crowd has thinned out.

"Alright, shifts over. Make sure to be here tomorrow at 9 when we open again."

The three prometheans had the night to themselves to discuss their day.

For Ben though, the night was just getting started...

[Harold, Chaser,and Ralphie get some downtime to hang out at the hotel, or do something else. Ben meanwhile has more of an "adventure" that will start in a separate thread. Things will pick up for you three when Ben completes his segment]

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 am

Harold buys another pepperspray and a small camera He'd give Chaser a wrapped gift that would be a laptop. He'd invite Ralphie to crash with them if they want. He'd tell Chaser and Ralphie that he's going to start an Internet series on YouTube. I would do a short tutorial on the need to know promethan setbacks then post them to YouTube. If Ralphie or Chaser want to do interviews on some of their experiences I'd tape that and put it on YouTube to.

Then I'd do something like go and film myself touching the third rail on a train or a power line. After that I'd probably just cruise around town going to a bar or the like unless I see any other distinctly promethan thing that I can film. If either Ralphie or Chaser want to go cool, if not they can watch the starwars triology I bought today.
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Ralphie would accept the invitation, with him having no other place to go. He'll probably sleep in the bathtub if he can. Also he'd be open to the interview idea or going out to a bar or something, since he likes observing people. Perhaps look at some magazines if he can find some because he likes magazines.
cobrawax
cobrawax

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:53 am

Chaser will surely love his gift, with that child-like glee that sometimes overcomes him, he’ll spend most of his time fiddling with it, at least for a while, so he can learn to use it eventually, he’ll probably mess up a bit and be a slow learner…

He’ll also promise a gift to Harold, but won’t say what, only that he’d get it after they get paid.

About the Youtube idea, the little guy will love it (Once they explain him what Youtube is exactly) also he doesn’t quite know how camera’s work, so wouldn’t be camera shy or anything, though he doesn’t know much about the Pilgrimage himself.

After that, he’ll surely tag along, Prowler in tow and be attentive not just to the city but to the ‘shadow’ as far as he can see it.
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Harold parks his truck with the motorcycle and mountain bike in tow and spies a power line out of the way of the casual observer. He let's Chaser get tech savvy with the camera.

Spoiler:
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:45 am

Chaser fumbled a bit with the camera at first, all this is rather new and unique to the young created, it would indeed take him a while to even star understanding how all this things worked, but operating a camera (At least mechanically) is easy enough, plus, the Riven has a sharp eye...

So after a few minutes he is ready to use it.
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:28 pm

"I've been thinking, after you asked me all those questions today. I diagnose and assist humans with their illnesses but our kind has no point of reference. We start alone in the dark most of us"... Harold pauses and sighs with what he decides is either relief or joy, he couldn't tell which... "I'm going to show Promethan's what they need to know so they don't have to bumble through it, you ready to film?", said Harold, not used to explaining his intentions, but feeling it was warranted in this case. The medical dummy stepped out of the car and tried out multiply positions to stand, pondering which was best to present himself.
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Starting a new thread so that everyone is re-united and the story continues. You can assume that a few videos were successfully posted to the internet as a result of your efforts.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum