Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Emergency

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Medical Emergency - Page 2 Empty Resurrection

Post by Seratone Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Harold undertakes the careful technique of resurrecting Chaser, this technique was notably different from the practices of the Osiran lineage as Harold was of a different lineage entirely.

Laying the body out on an ironing table, Harold first cuts a small hole in Chaser's skull, creating a small opening to the brain.

Next, he connects an ethernet cable that runs from his laptop, and is connected directly into the small opening leading to Chaser's brain. Oddly enough, the cable seems to "connect" directly into the brain like it were a port of a computer.

Third, Harold initiates a special algorithmic program on his laptop that rapidly scans the internet and transmits all kinds of data related to human events in code.

Finally, Harold uses a basic artificial defibrillator to re-start the heart.

"Clear!" The device shocks the chest but nothing happens.

"Clear!" A second time, but still nothing.

On the third attempt, the spark of life re-ignites and Chaser opens his eyes, and as if on cue, the odd computer program designed to jump-start the functions of the brain shuts down.

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Medical Emergency - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical Emergency

Post by Majunior Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Ben watches intently, a combination of amazed and baffled as the doctor goes about his work.
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:37 pm

"I've done it a few times I seem to get the best statical data when I do it this way", said Harold manor of factly feeling weaker from the experience having to have to put so much of himself in the process. The doctor opened the curtains and let the sun shine in. He snapped his fingers in Chasers face to see if their was any response neurologically speaking. With each moment that passed he scrawled notes into his working computer to compile the data for farther study of life and death.
Innerlight
Innerlight

http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:58 am

Blue screen…

That is weird in and of itself, the last thing he remembers is that bright light, no wait, there was something before that, he was about to break that bitch’s neck, Chaser can still feel the fur and the tense muscles between his fingers, tight, ready, only a little more of pressure, a bit more of strength and the bone underneath would snap, then he saw the light, literally.

He heard something, something he doesn’t quite know, the light blinded him, the screeching sound deafened him, and then…

Pain.

Then blackness, well not really darkness, more like, nothingness, if that is even a word.

Now he is looking at a blue screen, blue and then words, too fast to read sometimes, others, they mean nothing to him…

What the hell does Loading even mean?

Was that a Windows logo?

Then before he can even make sense out of that tripping experience, there is a jolt, there is pain, feeling again, his body is still slightly broken, but he knows it will mend, if he wills it to, and he does, at least as far as he can, the pitch black ‘blood’ within him comes to life and scabs over some of the tearing as his eyes open wide.

"...The fuck!?
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Majunior Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:08 pm

"Subway train won," Ben says from his seat.
Majunior
Majunior

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Harold smiles with slightly more passion then he was accustomed to. "Did you in any way feel or hear the words I input into the computer?", Harold asks scientifically wondering if his attempts to speak to a dead brain were possible, Promethans were in the rare position where they could come back to life and tell him if anything happened. The doctor didn't revel in matters of life and death when he needed questions answered, like a dream if he didn't spit out his thoughts now he may forget them forever, "what, it any, mental stimulation did you experience in death?"

Last edited by Innerlight on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 pm

For a second Chaser blinks, sitting down on the metal slab without realizing until too late his head was still connected to a cable, it cae off with a barely audible pop, it hurt, but that didn’t mattered much now “Seriously!? A fuckin’ train!?

Should had seeing it, both of you splattered so wonderfully, she bleed like a bitch…

He could hear Prowler’s voice, the spirit of violence smiling at him with dreadful sharp fangs

Welcome back

Chaser simply smiled and shrugged, before looking at the Medical Dummy, hearing his question, slight confusion on his youthful face, almost like if he tried to make sense of what he had seeing, it wasn’t much, his voice slightly whispered as he started “I… I think I remember being submerged, underwater maybe? I couldn’t breathe but that didn’t mattered there, I don’t know why, it just didn’t, I tried to scream…
But I couldn’t, it was like the current was draggin’ me down somewhere, don't know where, everythin’ was so dark I could barely see.

His eyes closed for a second, it smelled like blood, he could still remember the scent, then again, that woman’s blood was still all over him…

Then somethin’ happened…
Instead of darkness everythin’ was bright and blue…
” There he wondered for a second his eyes taking in the things around him, the place there where before finally asking “What does Windows mean?
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:50 am

Harold smirked. Maybe his message went through the computer into his pysche. "computer jargon homes", Harold said to Chaser in an upbeat tone of voice. "you got another chance, some aren't so lucky. I guess my next question is what's next for you?", said Harold putting up the portable defib and packing his bags readying for check out
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaser Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:15 am

The memory of the Ghost dissipating into the Light comes to his mind and a part of him wishes to do more of that, even if next time he doesn’t get to come back, if he manages to help someone else THAT way, maybe it would be enough, maybe he wouldn’t just be a monster made of the shredded remains of a dead person, but somehow an agent of good in this world…

Well actually…
I saw the Shadow fade into a bright light just after I shot the last wolf to pieces, don’ know if Ben told ya, but he they came for us after ya left.
” The young Ulgan mutters with a bit of concern, not quite sure of how that took so much damage before falling down, what is even worse he thinks he lost the gun, though it probably doesn’t matter anymore “And as he left towards it, he said somethin’ about his kid bein’ safe, so I figure ya got him to the hospital, right?

Chaser breathes in deeply, he isn’t good when talking to people, what is worst, he isn’t sure they’ll even want him around, after all “And ya probably helped me a good ol’ lot more then I helped any of ye…
But all in all, even with me dyin’ at the very end, I think we all make a pretty good team

He brushes his hair nervously…

So I figured, we might want to help each other out, from now on, those wolves had the right idea, the more we are, the easier things get
Chaser
Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:25 pm

"It don't get easier, let's see what happens in the next town over before we start talking about now on", said Harold, remembering many past relationships with Promethans going bad. In the beginning commitment and belonging were first in his thoughts but now they were crutches, or maybe he was turning into a salty old bastard that couldn't change. Maybe their was something at the end of the rainbow but maybe their wasn't, he stopped believing in one thing making him happy and changing everything. Life continunued and people would always find something they needed to change, he concentrated on finding piece of mind in the moment.
Innerlight
Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum