Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!
Motor City Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked

3 posters

Go down

Hacked Empty Hacked

Post by Migs Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:39 am

A lot of my information has been hacked by an ex of mine. I apologize for an inconvenience for certain story lines, etc. My passwords were similar enough to have her break into a lot of my information that I posted on face book. I have deleted my face book account, and changed my passwords on here and a few other sites. I am extremely sorry for the crap that she pulled, and I want to you let you all know that a lot of recent posts made by me were not made by me. I thought that MCB password was different enough, but it wasn't. At the moment now I know which posts were made by me and which posts were not, and if you have been talking to me over YIM you might have not been talking to me. I have been busy with my new job. Right now all my characters for MCB have been deleted off of Dalines and I sincerely apologize if my actions on the forums were retarded. It was not me, and I am not sure now if now if she impersonated me on the chat. If you have an questions hit me up here, or on YIM, I have changed all my passwords so hopefully this wont happen again.

Migs

Back to top Go down

Hacked Empty Re: Hacked

Post by Seratone Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:05 pm

wow man, that might be the most messed up thing I have ever heard.

From what I've seen. It doesn't look like any of your characters have done anything too damaging.

I would just go with whatever has been written and try to fix stuff through ic action. That's always better then retcon in my opinion,

Good luck with lfe man!

Seratone

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Hello,
We will just retcon the affected scenes. Let me know which scenes weren't you and I'll let the affected people know. I already retconned the 'pulled a gun and ordered them out'. Is there anything else?

We suspected something was off about George's behavior. When questioned, your ex claimed that she thought the others were ghouls.
~Anne

Seryna

http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum