Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:02 am

Harold casually nods when Ben speaks as if agreeing with everything he was saying. Harold didnt know anything about ghost but he knew quite a lot about his own kind supernatural creatures didn't get better when they got stronger they just lost touch with their humanity. The medical dummy decided to keep that comment to himself because it was an observation that seemed to double as advice and he didn't volunteer that freely.

"So"... He paused mid sentence while looking out the foggy glass observing the human mob..."on top of what Ben asked, why. Did you think, or do you think, we can effect the outcome of any of this in the slightest?". He asked for starters. The medical dummy began healing himself as he spoke seeing he seemed to be asking him a favor and had some sort of reason for thinking they were capable of dealing with this.

Spoiler:

I'm healing as much as possible up to 2 pyros left. He may see the damage mending through my fucked up coat he may not. Just in case you need to know the pyros flair reveal thing last a millisecond, so fast a human may not see it, that's last paragraph pg166 if you need it

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590

Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:25 am

For a moment his red gaze focuses on the woman crying so strong and he feels a rather odd disconnection there, he understands her pain, he does, he can, at least in theory, figure out why she is crying, and yet, he can’t seem to feel it, not really…

Gerard’s words however brought him back, even if they only served to worsen his suspiciousness about the whole thing, still, the young Ulgan had to admit the man had a point.

Meeting the ghost wasn’t exactly new for Chaser, he had met a few already, though he was far more familiar with Spirits, people tend to assume they are one and the same, and to some extent, they are right, the words are pretty much interchangeable some of the time, but others, like now, they were clearly different, no real spirit he had met had ever being human once, that only happened to the unquiet dead, the wraiths, less wise then the inhabitants of the shadow, ignorant to even more then their former selves sometimes.

Yet this one knew not only what it was, but somehow, what it had to do, to get out…

A part of him, a tiny, instinctual yet still quite real part of him understood that way better then he could ever understand that woman there, crying for the man that had being decapitated but a few moments ago, that knowledge that you are not where you should be, that you are wrong somehow, that you want so desperately to be right…

…Yet you can’t, not without help.

What can we do? I mean, besides literally pummelin’ those freakin’ beasts

Spoiler:
One question, wouldn't Chaser's Bestowment allow him to see the ghost too?
If so, what does the guy look like?

Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:19 pm

[Will PM chaser to let him know what his bestowement reveals. His ability not only allows him to see, but he can also communicate]

Gerald nods his head. "I saw how you managed to take down that thing. No ordinary human could do that. But I understand that that you aren't exactly human either. My father tells me that you all were created by humans. You were created to serve us, but we hate you for it. If that makes sense...that's just what he told me."

"Well I can't think of a greater service that you could be doing. Before today, I didn't have much hope. But with you all here, I think we might have a chance, either in a fight, or maybe they could be persuaded to back down."

"But if you think this is too risky. I'll understand that. I know this isn't your fight."


Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Harold smirks and chuckles but he doesn't outwardly say why. Created to serve by humans, ok, I guess that was one explanation. He hoped that he never brought that up to the wrong created, one might consider that remark as offensive as a racial epithet. "Ben's question of the why and how I still want to know about that. That 'friend' of yours seemed sick and bitten by something. Their are too many moving parts in this equation to be answered as plainly as we have a problem please fix it"

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590

Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:15 pm

After his own question, the odd childlike face of the Riven focuses on something beyond them all, like if he was seeing and listening to something none of the other presents can actually see…

Then he gives a few steps forward, advancing towards something, all on his own, and then there is a bit of an odd one sided and whispered conversation, or so it would seem, as the look on Chaser’s face goes back and forth between confusion, understanding and simple interest, if he feels offended by the implication of any of them being ‘a servant’ he doesn’t show it.

Then again, he doesn’t quite understand that much about human society at large.

After a while he nods, like he is agreeing to something, and there is a smile on his face, something daring in his eyes, like he just made sense of it all.

I had heard stories amongst the Spirits, about the Half-Flesh children of the Wolf…
But I had never seeing one till today
” The Ulgan says firmly, suddenly not sounding so young anymore, even if just as he speaks this words, still facing away from those gathered there “The Spirit’s don’ like’em, but then again, Spirits are usually flicker and selfish, they dislike anythin’ that stands in their way

We don't like them because they are fucking assholes...


He seems to almost be apologetic about it, his left hand caressing something that isn’t there, while another voice sounds on his head, a smile before he continues “But these ‘Wolflings’ are actin’ like fuckin’ bullies, Alex has helped’em in the past, given’em information they needed, and instead of bein’ grateful they want him to stay stuck here and serve’em forever

With a pause he turns to face the other Created more than Gerald, a dangerous glint in those crimson orbs that pierce the shadows of twilight.

Like us, he is what’s left of a man, incomplete and in a journey all of his own, and I for one, think it’s worth somethin’ to help him finish it

Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:53 am

"So he's... like a slave..."

Ben's assessment, like many things about the Tammuz, is simple. At the same time, something about the tone when he uttered the last word was akin to the chill of a grave...

Deep, cold, and quite final.

Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Closing In Fast

Post by Seratone on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Gerald looks like he is about to speak when he is interrupted by a loud chorus of screaming and shouting coming from outside the subway car.

Outside...

The encampment looks completely abandoned save for the corpse of the man-beast that was slain from before It seems that the dwellers, horrified at the sight of the dead body, had tried to flee.

The loud screaming from one of the nearby tunnels indicates however that they did not get very far...

Moments later the screaming stops and an eerie silence descends on the dimly lit cavern that housed the encampment.

But in the darkness ahead something or something appears to be approaching...


Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:31 pm

"I think it's time we get some answers," Ben says to the others. "One way or another..."

With that, he pulls the more or less cleaned chainsaw from his backpack and plods outside, exiting the door and waiting to see what happens next.

Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:18 am

Harold shakes his head as if somehow he could have prevented this, but he doesn't beat himself up about it, it didn't matter how much you should have done what people died regardless. Knowing no fear he walked out of the subway car slowly. He shook up his pepperspray tube to hear if their was any left, then pulled a pistol from the back of his pants in the other hand. The medical dummy didn't hesitate in slowly walking towards the noise. He nodded to Ben as he pasted. He didn't walk with a catious step if you didn't know the situation one might easily think he was just strolling down the street.

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590

Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:45 am

Ben silently falls into step with the medical dummy as they head out to investigate, the chainsaw in hand but relaxed, tip down.

For now.

Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:26 am

As soon as you get one close, rip it’s fucking arm and beat it to death with it…

By the sound of his voice, Prowler was loving every second of little wait, the closeness of the violence, the eagerness and tension before the attack starts, he knows the wolves will fight like a pack, or at least they’ll try to, the Created however, probably won’t, at least not at first, which will bring about more chaos surely, and more blood, he knows how hard to kill Chaser and his ilk are.

Let’em come to the other two, they might have brought their totem with’em, we break it, we break’em.

With that strange advice, That-Which-Prowls-For-Blood stalks through the shadows, both in the real world and in twilight, surely the Wolflings know at least a bit about him, but then again, that they might expect it doesn’t mean they’ll know WHERE to expect him, or when…

The Riven however, isn’t half as happy about it, even if he knows his Companion is right, he also doesn’t like the idea of having his friends in harm’s way, at least not before him, still, with the wolves coming out of the darkness and the echoes sounding in all directions in the tunnel, he isn’t totally sure where exactly, harm’s way is, he can figure they are coming down, but isn’t sure if it’ll be safe to leave Gerard or Alex completely alone, so he moves a bit slower than the other two, remaining close to the door or the wagon, at least until they show themselves.

Spoiler:

Prowler will try to find a good place to hide and take the coming wolves or their totem by surprise without being too far from the rest; I assume that the camp has plenty of places where to do so…

Chaser will remain close to the door for now, he doesn’t want to kill wolves as much as to protect Alex.

Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confrontation

Post by Seratone on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:03 pm

From out of the shadows of the tunnel, four human-like things emerge.

They were larger than most humans, towering at least six and half feet tall, with well built muscular frames an assortment of shaggy hair, and torn up ragged clothing with blood stains running across it. These things exuded something feral, and dangerous.

There was one woman among the group, possessing brown hazel eyes and sleep ebony skin, as each member of the group spreads out, paring off against each promethean. This woman immediately commands your attention.

She points an accusatory finger at Harold and then the others.

"At last I see it. You were the ones that killed my pup! False things. Abominations!" She hisses, teeth revealing bits of flesh tucked in between them.

"Why are you here, intruding on MY home?"


Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:27 pm

"That thing, or person, or whatever he was... changed from a human into a monster and started attacking. We couldn't let people get slaughtered. Maybe you can give us answers. Like why you have someone's soul as a slave?" Ben's tone is low, quiet... but still forceful as his eyes scan from being to being then back to the woman who spoke.


Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:10 am

Although the fight seems about even, 4 of those wolf-things against the 4 of them, Chaser can’t help but worry a bit about the Unfleshed, who seems to be the least warrior like amongst them, still, the guy had showed already he could take care of himself, at least enough as to remain in one piece, he hoped that at least now, with a gun, he could remain whole until one of the rest of them could back him up…

With red blood eyes, the short Titan takes his enemies in, counting them as he can and trying to tell the small differences between them, if such a thing is possible at all, figure out who is the most imposing fighter, who might be the weakest.

As the one in front of him grows closer his focus shifts, fists open up slowly and his fingers twitch just a bit, the inhuman strength of his muscles ready to strike at the first opening, ready to grapple the beast like if it was some sort of mythic lion, to drive it down and open its jaws until they rent themselves out if needed be.

The hell-hound remains as still as the shadow it is, and just as quiet, waiting.


Spoiler:
Don’t have the least idea if it is possible to size up the werewolves, might be a Wits + Brawl or something like that if possible?

Other than that, Chaser will grapple the wolf and then Brute Force, the hell out of it.

Prowler will wait and see before probably materializing next to the most advantageous kill or most in need fight.

Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Harold looked at the wolves unphased, but was medically fascinated by there existence. He let out an inaudible sigh as if not interested in explaining his actions, but knows that this is the course he had to take. Numbers wise he doubted that they would be able to fight all of this creatures when one was so fierce, but he had no fear of death so his was an observation born of logic not emotion. Harold instinctively began to diagnose the wolves and he cross checked their state of well being with the other creature they killed to see if infected bites were just part of their physiology.

Only after the 'woman answers Ben's relevant question Harold asks, if not outright attacked, "So your lycantropy is not brought on by a bite, are you born wolves? Your friend was seriously sick... I mean infected sick", the medical dummy says summoning all his neutrality that he learned from talking to bereaved families
Spoiler:

Harold is diagnosing these creatures to see if they have infected bites on them. He wants to see if the other creatures sickness was the cause of his insanity.

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590

Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm

The woman exudes a snarl in the direction of the Prometheans.

Even as the three other things start sizing you up.

"You come into MY home, slay one of MY children, and then start questioning me? You are meddle some creatures indeed. Intruding in matters that you know nothing about."

"Now listen carefully, because I am only going to say this once. Leave now, leave quickly, and never come back. Do this and you leave with your life. Remain, and you will lose it."


One of the men, a massive imposing looking guy with long dreadlocks, and a ripped tee-shirt snickers as he eyes chaser, just itching for a fight.

[Harold does not notice any bite marks on any of the imposing creatures. He does notice however certain abnormal traits. The woman appears to have excessively long finger nails while the men have excessive size and muscle mass]

Chaser notices that the dread locked fellow, the "Alpha" of the pack appears to be lining up against Harold.

Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Harold wanted to care about all this but something in him didn't. He didn't mind a good ole fashion beat down that lead to his inevitable death, he had been beaten to death so many times he didn't much think about if he came back or not, but he used to at least like to have the slightest idea why he was doing it. All that happened seemed like abstract concepts to him, a ghost he couldn't see was subjugated by something, and their were werewolves, and werewolf spies that lived with humans. He struggled to get this straight seeing he was about to potentially absorb a hefty beating on 'someone's behalf.

Harold would have easily walked away from this and aided the humans that needed help, over a ghost who's motivations were unclear to him. The medical dummy audibly sighed this time and looked to the wolves that outnumbered them 2 to 1 then to Ben. In the scheme of things allowing them to leave was fair, but he shrugged and looked to Ben to see what he thought, "well", he said evenly as if whatever he said they would do he'd back whether they were to be torn apart or to approach this in a different way..

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590

Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:00 am

Ben glances to the medical dummy, then back to the train car behind them. "We came down to where those humans were sheltered to help the sick and injured and were attacked by your... child, you called it?" Ben says stoically. "You say they're matters we know nothing about? You're right, we don't. It's why we asked for an explanation. I mean, why is that soul stuck here as a slave and unable to move on?"

Quickly brushing his forearm over his front pocket, Ben notes that his pocket knife is where it normally is. "Why don't we avoid all that unpleasantness and see if we can't come to an understanding?"

Because I'd really hate to have to kill you and not know why.

Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:11 am

Chaser curses underneath his breath, but otherwise keeps quiet, noticing the biggest one of them going for who is probably the weakest link, at least physically…

Against his own counsel he steps up then, moving closer to his friends, making it so they are harder to flank, plus he might be able to step in and pick up Rex’s slack if needed be, and maybe so they can once again make quick work of one enemy first, evening the odds, for now, the big guy seems like a good option, but it all hangs on if there will really be violence or no.

Figure she might not wanna talk, bein’ mad as hell ‘bout her child…
But the rest of ya’re cool with risking yer necks just ‘cause?
” The kid says with a faint smile on his lips, still ready to fight, but trying to encourage talking, maybe not from her but the other members of her ‘pack’, before everything goes to hell, more for the sake of others then his own, a part of him still coiled, ready to do battle against a half-spirit monster, eager even.

Almost like if it was truly his shadow Prowler shifts and follows, trying to remain unnoticed.


Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Spoiler:
fyi: So you know Harold ain't weak or sickly. He doesn't fight as a first resort, he's a doctor so killing things goes against his nature. He has average fighting scores and probably can take a beating better then either of you guys. So physically I don't look weak, as a promethan I look like something that has been shot burned, battered, broken, chewed up by animals, he doesn't look like he's frail. You might call him on not looking like he knows how to fight but that's about it

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590

Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:20 pm

The dread-locked man turns his head toward the woman and raises a hand, as if to halt the impending carnage. Then he turns his head to address the created,

"The same could be said for you, hollow men. Why risk yourselves for that wretched departed spirit? As Marris said before, these affairs are not of your concern.The offer to spare your lives is a generous one. I suggest you take it."

There seems to be some hesitancy among some of the pack members.




Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:19 pm

"No one should suffer unduly, anyone with the least bit of sentience should know the need to alleviate pain. I am Harold and I am a doctor whether you believe that or not, and I was put on this earth to alleviate pain that is why I care", said the medical dummy showing no interest in their pack tactics, he was certain the wolves would eventually win a fight of they were even half as good of fighters as the last creature. He looked to Ben to see what he thought, he didn't want to bring down violence to either side, and he was already guilty enough at the part he played in the other creatures death even though he felt it was unavoidable.

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590

Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:04 pm

"I can't speak for any of the others," Ben says calmly, "But I have a real issue with slavery."

Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:26 am

"And if you don't find that argument convincing, I've got a magazine full of silver bullets that should." Gerald says this as he emerges from the subway car, holding a heavy revolver in one hand, which he points in the direction of Marris.

The savage woman casts a deep scowl in the direction of Gerald, but then looks at Harold and the other created, addressing them as well.

"Your arguments are as meaningless as your very existence soul-less fiends. But my generosity is great tonight, and so I will make one more offer."

Pointing to Gerald she says, "This human is also valuable to us. He has been causing us much trouble for some time."

"Deliver the human to us and in return I will allow the spirit to go free."



Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:09 am

"Ok, I'll bite. Why is he important to you?" Ben asks calmly. He hasn't moved since the verbal positioning started, and you would probably get the impression he wasn't planning to anytime soon. "You could just kill him and do whatever it is that has you keeping the first soul here to his soul, making him your slave to replace the one you're so generously freeing."

When Ben said the word "generously" the sarcasm is noticeable. He stoically adds, "Seriously, some answers before we make any decisions would be great." Glancing back to Gerald, the look is an invitation to offer up some information.


Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum