Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 am

Yes…
Slip burning silver-fangs into that bitch’s face.


Chaser can almost hear Prowler’s eagerness for the blood and pain, even more so, for the lasting of it, he thought he had heard the rumor about the wolf-things from some or other spirit and he figured the man with the gun and the silver might be right, even if that only meant he knew more than he was telling them.

I think ya’ll afraid of the man and his boom-stick filled with moon-tears” The thin boy says as his smile grows wider, even if he is mistaken on why exactly the wolves want him, which he probably is, it would be a good idea to press the few advantages they have “Plus ya’ll have given us enough reason to feel at an advantage…
Ours are only half-lives, yours are full ones and might be more precious to ya then ours to us



Spoiler:
Believe me Inner I do understand where you are coming from, but Chaser, not so much, at least of yet, not that he thinks Rex is in any shape or form a wimp, just that he seems to always get manhandled and be more prone to let it happen then actively punching anyone…

The realization then strength doesn’t come solely from violence might seem a given to many, but not to him, not yet anyways.
avatar
Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:48 am

Harold looks between the wolves and Gerald literally more confused then when he started, things were unfolding like a dinner theater production he had seen in the mid 90s. His head went back and forth like a tennis match tracking the action.

The medical dummy out of the blue went into a fit of uncontrollable laughter when Chaser said 'boom stick of moon tears', he literally held his gut. "did you say boom stick of moon tears?", the medical dummy said while catching himself from falling over. He moved his hand in an ok go on motion after catching his breath, so that everyone could continue working out their issues.

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590
avatar
Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

A strange turn...

Post by Seratone on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:27 am

The tense situation is interrupted by a bout of coughing from Gerald. He has to lower his aim slightly and clutches his chest.

The strange woman called Marris smiles at this development.

“It seems this game has taken a strange turn.” She manages a slight broken toothed grin before gesturing to the others.

Slowly but surely, the five strange things back away, disappearing from sight into one of the nearby pitch black caverns.

Gerald falls to one knee, breathing heavily now.

“We stood em down. Damn those bastards…should have taken em while we could.”

He coughs again and clutches his chest once more. “All those people…those poor souls. This is all my fault.”

In the unseen twilight, the departed soul called Alex watches his son with a worrying face. He appears to be standing near the edge of a vast bright light in the distance, but has turned his back on it for now. “My son … I cannot cross until I know that he is safe.” The spirit says.

[Harold is able to ascertain immediately that Gerald appears to be suffering from signs of hypothermia and exhaustion, though it is unclear whether this is real or an affect of the disquiet he has been exposed to. Gerald requires treatment at a medical facility]


[However, if the spirit is to have a successful chance of crossing over, someone must remain behind to guard it if the wolves return]







Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 am

"I'd ask if you're ok, but... well, I may not have the medical training Harold has, but even I can see that the answer is probably a 'no,'" Ben says as he moves back towards the man after the group leaves.

"What's going on? And what do we do now?"
avatar
Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:58 am

If he knew more about people, Chaser might figure out why Harold is laughing, but so far he can only look slightly embarrassed, the expression on his youthful face making it obvious he would be blushing if he was alive as he asks “What’s so funny…?

There is no time to answer though…

Gerald coughs he is obviously weak, although the young Ulgan can’t be quite sure exactly how weak and doesn’t quite understand yet how things like cold and lack of food can take their toll on a living body.

The wolves withdraw, at least for now, but something tells him they’ll come back soon enough.

Prowler growls in disappointment after they leave, he really wanted to see at least one of those half-flesh bastards get ridden with silver bullets, their burning blood would had being so sweet to taste.

The Riven also moves towards the mortal, his eyes stopping but a moment of the ghost lamentation, eager to help but not knowing how, his crimson eyes turning to Harold, wondering if he knows what to do, he knows Doctors are supposed to be able to fix people, so there is hope in his gaze, yet at the same time a slight shade of confusion.

Can you help him?
avatar
Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Harold's face snaps back to serious like a rubber band. The medical dummy digs into his bag and pulls out something to help Gerald with his breathing. He instantly puts his shredded red Triple Goose coat around Gerald. "I have to get him to the hospital... now. If you need to protect the ghost you can do that, my concern is for the living first. I can be back to help you fortify this place the moment I drop him off. Maybe the bird eater is somewhere around here and can help you out, we might need him". He was certain Gerald might protest but in his condition he wouldn't be able to put up a good fight. "They may need that 'Moon tear' boom stick Gerald", said Harold obviously amused at the wording.

Spoiler:

Wits2 + Empathy1 to tell if Harold disquiet caused the issue. Humanity 6 if you want a torment roll. You may want to npc John or say he left because if I were them I'd look for him.

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590
avatar
Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Gerald tosses the heavy revolver aside, leaving it to one of the prometheans as he manages to get to his feet.

Taking a deep breathe he mutters.

"You're right. Whatever I got hit with is just gonna be a distraction to the ghost of my Father. We should get moving."

"Just make sure they don't get their claws on him. I've risked too much to come this far only to fail."

[At this point, It looks like the created are splitting into two groups. One is trying to get Gerald to the hospital, and the other will remain behind to safeguard the ghost. Once the "teams" are selected, the group escorting Gerald will move to a new thread. The group remaining behind will stay here in this thread]

[Harold identifies his own disquiet as the source of Gerald's declining health. But successfully resists torment]

Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:27 am

Looking to the abused medical dummy, Ben asks him a simple enough question straight out: "Can you get him out of these tunnels alone?"

Looking around, he elaborates. "I should probably stay here, since I'm assuming they're coming back... but I'm worried you might get jumped in the tunnels on the way out... and not make it out... what do you think?"
avatar
Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Innerlight on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:20 am

Harold smiles to Ben for his concern, human concern was hard to tell if it was genuine or not, but promethans didn't have the shadow of disquiet. "I'll be fine, Gerald knows the way, and if we get jumped then we get jumped, I don't die, frankly I'm more concerned that when I get back you all will be dead. I'll tell you honestly I'm concerned for you and Chaser...", Harold looks to Gerald emphatically before saying, "No offense, I don't know the motivations of ghost, so the only reason I'm risking my life is for them", the medical dummy said before turning back to Ben. "I don't want you or the humans or them to die, and I really don't believe in taking life, but seeing you guys are turning it into them verses you I have to side with my own kind, nobody else would", Harold stops talking, it's obvious that he could have spoken quite a while on his philosophies on life but he didn't continue due to time, and so that he wouldn't be the preachy asshole.

"I don't know maybe set up traps, or barricades, or find some weapons or something. If you get a minute ghost dad might be able to help you, I'm curious to know the actually mechanics of this crossing over business and how exactly they trap him", said Harold, never usually giving advice but he was scared for them in this case.

"Alright then later gang, I'll be back as quickly as possible", said Harold fumbling about for his car keys.

Spoiler:

I guess I'll take Gerald to the hospital, I know I'm getting Soothe disquiet next, humans get to 2 on my disquiet to damn quick.

I have a thing or 2 I may want to get when I'm out anyways. So whenever you make the new thread I'll go to that.


Last edited by Innerlight on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Murdoc - Covenant - Unaligned ((Mask of Tranquility))
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4176055552/nm0365445

Harold - Lineage - Unfleshed. Refinement - Copper
((Image)) http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/ss48/Innerlyte/crashtestdummy.jpg
((Image)) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4151883776/nm1837590
avatar
Innerlight

Posts : 429
Points : 496
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.draugrim.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:18 am

Chaser watches silently the scene for a few seconds, red eyes moving from the dying man to his father…

If ya stay I can walk’em to Rex’s engine to make sure they go off safely, then just run back here” The young Ulgan offers in a soft tone, solemn as he tries to make the most of as little numbers as they have, he knows once in the car and on the way of the hospital, not even wolves would have an easy time following them in the cold.

He then kneels slowly, picking up the gun with a bit of curiosity, he has never used one before, and although his grip is firm, his way of holding it shows the Riven has no expertise with it…

Light, thin fingers brush the metal for a few seconds, before he offers it to Ben “You know how to use one of these?
avatar
Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:53 pm

"Nope," comes the simple reply.

"I really wish we knew more about what's going on, but they didn't seem to want to tell us. Still, not knowing any better, I'm left with a desire to free a slave." With that, Ben sits down outside the train car and waits.
avatar
Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Harold and Gerald depart down one of the tunnels that lay in the opposite direction of where the wolves retreated to.

[Harold heads for this thread. http://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/t589-medical-emergency#5634]

This leaves Ben and Chaser left to their own devices back at the encampment.

In the twilight the ghosts nods his head in appreciation, though only Chaser is able to see and perceive these things. "Thank you. I will never forget this sacrifice. But I hope that should you attain what you seek, you do not end up like me. Sometimes, having a soul is not all its cracked up to be." The pale greyish form of the man turns his head, seemingly distracted by something.

Five ragged humans emerge from another one of the tunnels, clothing tattered and blood soaked. You recognize one of them, the gruff looking old man with the long beard, and hatchet, which he still carries.

"Shit they're coming back!" As soon as he sees Ben and Chaser, the gruff looking guy stops dead in his tracks and gestures for the others to look the same. These people look to be in utter horror and shock, unable to move or speak. They appear to have been through something terrible.


Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:53 am

The young Ulgan simply shrugs at Ben’s answer and proceeds to just put the gun in the back of his pants, making sure it is safely placed at least for now, maybe later they’ll need it, at least to threaten…

As the ghost speaks to him however, he has to shrug one more time.

I…
I don’t know if I want or deserve to be like ya use’to b
e” He finally answers his voice at first a whisper as if he was confessing it for himself at first, brushing his hair with his own hand, likely the origin of the perpetually un-kept look for his mane, a resigned smile forming on his lips as he adds “But I’m not one to just leave behind someone in need

Prowler growls from it’s hiding place as they notice the humans returning, not necessarily for good.

Chaser looks at them with slight unease, his childish face becoming obviously doubtful, not sure if those coming back even remember what really happened or how it did, even worse, he knows people tend to dislike their kind for no other reason than that they exist, and he fears it might have being aided by the wolves this time around.

Ya’ll hurt?
avatar
Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 am

Ben sees the humans stop, and he makes no move to get up. Narrowing his eyes slightly he surveys the group and wonders silently what happened to them.

Aaaaand the one person they might listen to is gone to the hospital. Great.
avatar
Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:28 am

The loud sound of a thunderous roar in the distance quickly snaps the rag tag group out of their stupor.

"We--we gotta throw up some barricades on those tunnel entrances! Quickly!" The gruff man shouts suddenly, sending the men into a panic.

There were three entrances to the large cavern that was once a subway station. One of the entrances had already been boarded up with a collection of furniture, plywood boards and other debris.

There appeared to be enough similar debris, including some large concrete and metal barricades, that could be moved into place, though it was unclear how much time the group would have to defend themselves.

Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:16 am

"Then let's move!" Ben shouts, standing up and moving forward to start working on the impromptu barrier. "What do we have for supplies? Can we attach anything, or is it just piling it up?"

Getting to one end of a concrete barrier and leaning down into it, Ben grunts, "Believe it or not but we're trying to save your lives, so feel free to help out. I can't move this alone!"
avatar
Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:12 am

As the roaring starts and they all begin to move, Chaser follows, eager to help, actually, this he can help with, his inhuman strength probably will be more than enough to deal with a good part of what they have to move, or at the very least make the barricading go faster…

It is probably quite an odd scene, seeing that little runt of a kid, probably barely old enough to be on his own, skinny and almost girly looking, lifting slabs of concrete with little effort and moving furniture as big as refrigerators with little more than some huffing and puffing, even or more clearly, when no one is actually helping him, what is probably the most disconcerting about it all is how completely normal he seems to be about it, like if it was supposed to work that way, somehow.


Spoiler:
Chaser’s Strength 3 + Might 3 should be enough to cover most things in arms reach, unless there is something big enough to warrant an effort roll, then he moves THAT first and piles the rest on top of that, just to make sure the barricade is too awkward to be moved easely.
avatar
Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Together with help from the humans, Chaser and Ben manage to haul a few of the concrete barricades to cover up the two entrances.

After that, everyone started throwing whatever they could find to pile up as much debris as possible to cover up the entrances within a period of a few minutes. The end result amounted in two very crude barricades, one on the west side of the cavern, and the other on the north side of the cavern. Each barricade covered the width of the narrow tunnel and rose to about four feet in height, enough to slow something down but not stop it completely.

The loud sound of feet stomping along the tunnels was growing louder by then, combined with the dread sound of howling wolves. All the noise sounded like it was coming from one direction, the north end.

But then the stomping feet tapers off into dead silence.

The gruff man looks with a panicky expression at Ben and Chaser as he peers over the barricade and looks out on the pitch black tunnel ahead...









Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:16 pm

"Stay back from the barricade," Ben advises the man. "Everyone move back, and all of you should stick together. Anyone who isn't armed, at least find a pipe or trash can lid or something to defend yourselves. I wouldn't get near the subway car either... find a nook set off to the side. Defend yourselves if you're attacked, but don't put yourselves in harms way and don't get between whoever or whatever is coming and the subway car... since it seems they're interested in that."

Moving back by Chaser, in a much quieter voice, he adds, "You're strong. Maybe you should find a pipe or something too... check in the train car for a blade or something, anything. Anything is better than just your fists. There were four of them, so we will be outnumbered and we will need to stop them as fast as possible. I'm not counting on the people for any meaningful help. They're terrified, and may not be physically up to it. After all, we came down here to deal with suck and injured. We can't expect that group to swing the battle."


Last edited by Majunior on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity.)
avatar
Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 am

Chaser looks at Ben with a sly smile, then looks at his hands, wondering if it is only him who can rip people to shreds if he has too, then again, if the Tammuz could he probably wouldn’t carry that mess of steel teeth with him…

Then he remembers, and quickly searches for the gun.

“This… I think I can use it.” The boyish face of the Ulgan is still slightly nervous and more than a bit insecure about his own statement, still, if he manages to hit a few times, the wolf-lings would probably be a lot softer and from a distance, his voice is sounds almost childish when he adds “Wolves are scared of silver.”


Spoiler:
If there is time, Chaser will close to the barricade and try to see what the wolves are up too…
He might try and scare the wolves away by bradishing the gun or shoot someone's face off if they are rushing in XD

Prowler will remain hidden, close to the barricade, waiting to materialize and sneak attack the best possible target.
avatar
Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 am

"I hope you're right," Ben says thoughtfully as he looks back to the blockaded tunnels.
avatar
Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:57 am

From out of the shadows, massive jaws clamp down into the shoulder of the gruff looking older man who was looking out over the barricade.

The man gasps in shock and stumbles backwards as a massive looking wolf like creature like the one you spotted before leaps right over the makeshift barricade and begins its attack. Out in the tunnel Chaser spots more moving shadows and the sounds of howling wolves.

However the barricade has formed a bottle neck, allowing only a single massive creature to get through at one time. If the attack had any chance of being repulsed, it would have to be done quickly...

[A single werewolf has initiated combat. I'll need everyone to declare an 'attack plan' and give me the dice pools for the attacks without modifiers]




Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Majunior on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:54 am

Plan od Attack:
Ben intends to go through the one Werewolf that made it past the barricade. Once that's achieved, he will move to the barricade itself to hold back any others who try to come through.

Initiative Modifier: +6
Defense: 2 (+1 with the chainsaw)
Armor: --
Size: 5
Speed: 11

Spending 1 Pyros to activate Ingrained Reflexes, granting Weaponry dice pools the Rote Action Quality

Powering the chainsaw through Jolt requires no expenditure as long as Ben is holding it.

Strength 4 + Weaponry 4 + Specialty in tools + -1L (8 Again) from the chainsaw (+ Rote Action from Ingrained Reflexes.)

Ben will spend a Willpower for the first attack and All Out Attack against the Werewolf who entered the room only. Assuming it drops before any more enter, the rest of his attacks will be standard attacks using Ingrained Reflexes.

As the Golem moves to engage the one who got past the barricade, he calls to the small Promethean, "Don't let any more through! I'll be right there!" As soon as the words escape his lips, there is a distinctive roar as the small engine comes to life in Ben's hand.
avatar
Majunior

Posts : 93
Points : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-23
Location : Bremerton, Washington, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Chaser on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:11 am

Spoiler:
Game plan:

If Ben’s attack doesn’t drop the werewolf, Chaser will shoot it with a silver bullet…
Dexterity 3 + 1 Pyros + 3 Willpower + Gun (I assume 2), - 1 (Unskilled), not great but not bad, specially being aggravated.

Btw how many bullets do I have?

After that, if the wolves press the attack he’ll keep firing them or join the fray (Gun in Hand) and grapple one of the wolves with the hopes of shooting it right on a vital spot and kill it quickly.

If more wolves run through Prowler will materialize and kill what it can in the most gruesome and advantageous way , taking one by surprise if he can.


Gritting his teeth, the young Ulgan raises the gun with tense fingers, gripping it tightly with both hands, as he makes his best attempt at aiming it, bloody orbs staring rightly at the invader, there is only a moment of quietness as he moves away from Ben, hoping to gain a clearer view of the beast before shooting…

Fill its belly with burning silver…
Make the mutt squeal .

avatar
Chaser

Posts : 66
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Seratone on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Chaser pumps round after round into the werewolf even as it presses in on him, massive jaws and claws tearing into his flesh and ripping out big chunks at a time.

Ben lends his chainsaw into the fray dealing tremendous damage, which only seems to infuriate the monster further, causing it to press in on Chaser even more.

Minutes later, Chaser pulls the trigger and the gun goes click...No more bullets. But then he realizes that the monster in front of him is no longer moving. A grievous bullet hole has pierced its head.

Once again,the monster reverts into a human corpse...

The wolves cry out in anger and pain, but their crying seems more distant now. As the mournful howling fades,it becomes apparent that the wolves seem to be retreating once more.

But one of the humans had been bitten by the wolf...he is lying down now, a bandage covering his shoulder, and wincing in pain.

Would he turn like the other man you met before?


[Combat Results: Werewolf: eliminated. Chaser: Sustains 7 Lethal Damage. Ben: 0 damage]

[Note: We had 6 rounds of combat here, so characters that were using pyros every turn have exhausted 6 pyros]

Seratone

Posts : 372
Points : 462
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gimme Shelter [Attn All Prometheans]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum