Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Memories of nights gone by Dominik, Zeneviev, Liam and the fallen Greg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memories of nights gone by Dominik, Zeneviev, Liam and the fallen Greg

Post by Seryna on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:50 pm




Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 1:38 pm "Oh, shes with that band." Came the answer to Zeneviev's question from Alastair. "The horrid little singers that they are. She's always been a bit of a trouble maker. Has a reputation for gossip- and the band manager likes to keep a quiet front." "Oh no, I wasn't born here." The woman replies. "I moved out here from Ohio. Weren't a lot of places like this there."
Storyteller:
As Dominik follows the trio, he doesn't seem to be noticed. The trio enter an archway and walk down a long hall. Its quieter here- perhaps they are taking her towards some sort of office. As he concludes his conversation with Greg, he notes that she is gone- likely, they have closed the office door behind him.

A trio of gossiping girls painted up in unusual make up brushes by him, glancing at him appreciatively.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 1:39 pm Liam answers the phone. "Hey, Greg. What's going on."

Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 1:40 pm Dominik closes his phone and shuts it down, he didn't want it ringing again while he was in a tighter spot. He slides it in his pocket and brushes his hair back, trying to reign his impetus down somewhat - Storming the castle would be a losing strategy here. Meanwhile, he keeps an eye on Zeneviev, in passing winking conspiratively at the girls before resting his back to a wall.

Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 1:40 pm "I'm in the middle of an ongoing operation and I need to bring you onboard. Are you at your apartment? I can come pick you up right now."
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 1:41 pm "Ahh, I see." Was Zeneviev's response to both statements. She tried to keep quiet enough to pick up on a conversation between them but engaging enough not to get booted out of the booth.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 1:42 pm "Oh, right. That thing. Yeah, that would be great." said Liam, while gathering his art supplies
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 1:45 pm Greg pushes the pedal down hard and races to pick up Liam, and get back to the club before anything too crazy went down.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 1:45 pm Zeneviev could feel the eyes of the vampires sliding over her. They were cool, calculating looks. The other mortal with her sat, still and silent as a doll. Whatever they had done to him before she arrived, he seemed useless for anything.

Only Dominik knew that one of their back up, Calvary- whatever the correct word was... had stepped out. Hopefully, nothing horrible would happen until he returned.

Nearly on cue, he could hear a raised voice from the office. A male's voice, low with anger. Fifi's voice is shrill with fear in her response, but her words are cut off with a slam against the office door. The door shudders in its frame.

Silence from the office. The Gothic, lilting singing continues on the dance floor, the denizens of dance ignorant of the beasts they dance for.
Vince:
176 | 05/22/2010 1:46 pm [hey peeps ^.^ dont mind me!]

Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 1:50 pm Zeneviev gazed out over the crowds. She was meant to be questioning the servants, not fast-tracking herself in to becoming one.

"When you survive something as soul ripping as Eastern Block communism, you become bitter that people can act in such a way. Celebrating death without experiencing it." She spoke lightly, feigning that it was mostly for herself. She had to get one of them to break, expose secrets, and in a very short time frame.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 1:50 pm Dominik cringes visibly somewhat at the sound. If she had spilled the info about him peering about, their job would have become ten times harder - not to mention his own cover could be likely compromised as well.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 1:53 pm Alastair nods, slowly. His eyes rip away from her, studying the writhing, thrashing bodies in their odd 'dancing' style. "It is unusual, this manner of thought." He says quietly. "They seem to sensationalize no, even worship and welcome death. Yet they are young, vibrant children. How does this club fuel their little developing minds, I wonder..."
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 1:54 pm The office is as cold and unyielding as a stone wall. No more sounds pour out to his waiting ears, no cue as to how to prepare for what might happen next. Nothing except his own experience.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 1:56 pm "If the club were sentient then it'd be in a sad state. Making prey of teenage minds rather than something more challenging." Zeneviev tried to keep herself from tensing, this was bordering on a direct insult and she damned well knew it.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 1:56 pm "Alright Liam. Remember that nightclub full of vampires I told you about? I've got two people in there now, and haven't heard from either. So we're going in. I don't know what's going on, but be ready for a fight." He speeds through Salem's dimly lit streets heading for the club.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 1:56 pm Dominik licks his chapped lips. The anxiety and the lack of drink were doing him in. He'd give the bar another try, not much else to do but to play the waiting game for now and be on the lookout for Zeneviev. He approaches the counter and tries to wave in a double shot of whiskey the best he can.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 1:57 pm "Full of them? I thought you said there was just one."
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 1:58 pm "I don't know Liam. But be ready."
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 1:58 pm Liam nods "Alright." he says nervously
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 1:58 pm The penetrating eyes of both vampires stare at her now. She can almost imagine that those gazes can bore right through her eyes stare straight into her brain. The tension is torqued, for while the vampires seem to be offended, they do not speak. They will not convey to Zeneviev if they are offended she's insulting their feeding choice or if she tipped her hand a little too much...
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:00 pm The Gothic bar tenders finally acknowledge Dominik, drifting closer. The tallest of the dark clas men drop a pewter glass depicting a snarling gargoyle before Dominik without letting him place an order and drifts away. Looking into the glass, Dominik can see that his drink appears alcoholic and has a reddish hue. If he had to guess, likely something like a Sam Adams with food coloring, maybe? Looking around, he can see that the half dozen other patrons at the bar are all drinking out of these same sort of glasses.

Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:01 pm "Did I offend somehow?" Zeneviev sounds as innocent as she can muster, her Romanian accent continuing. She places a hand gently to her own collar bone, gesturing in repentance. "Forgive me if so, it was not my intent."
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:03 pm Dominik whirls the drink in the glass and gives it a whiff to prepare himself for the taste before downing it. Whatever it was, if it had some alcohol in it, would help him clear and focus.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:04 pm "Offend?" The woman laughs, the sound of a thousand crystals clinking together. "Of course not, darling. We are, after all, merely acknowledging the sociological aspects on display here. As are, it appears, are you." Those gazes have not warmed in the slightest. The straight on stares seem very predatory. "Sir," At Alastair's elbow, a dark clad, white faced man bobs his head. "- your presence is requested, sir. " Zeneviev is startled that she did not see this man arrive, for hadn't she been watching the floor? Yet the strange unobtrusive man seems to melt away into the writhing dancers even as she watches.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:05 pm Greg parks the van just up the street from the club. When he gets out, he grabs a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, and a can of hairspray, then stuffs it in his jacket. "Alright let's go." Greg heads for the club.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:05 pm "Right!" Liam follows Greg into the club with his sketchpad.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:05 pm The drink tastes like some sort of dark ale. There is no sort of tonging to it at ll- likely the bar tenders simply wern't talented to mix a real house drink and simply pour beer in and top it off with some sort of dye.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:06 pm Zeneviev focused on him for the brief time she could keep track, seeing if the sight of God would yet reveal another vampire. "I'm glad to hear it, I'd not want to offend such kind hosts.."
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:06 pm Zeneviev focused on him for the brief time she could keep track, seeing if the sight of God would yet reveal another vampire. "I'm glad to hear it, I'd not want to offend such kind hosts.."
[
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:06 pm [ Quick aside, Greg still has True Sight cast on him. ]
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:07 pm The tall, well built man at the head of the line glances Greg and Liam over coldly. He leans in obtrusively and reaches out, snatching Liam's sketch pad from his hands. "No likeness of the band allowed." He stated flatly. He gestures to the door to allow you entrance, but tucks the pad into the crook of his chiseled arms.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:08 pm [ Bleh. Not sure what went wrong there. Chrome hates me. Sad Sorry for spam ]
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:08 pm "Uh, where can I get it back?"
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:09 pm The man does not have the horrible, predatory look of the vampires that she sits with. No, he has the same slick, oily film that the short man that spoke to the female vampire does. Some sort of... after effect of working for the vampires?
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:09 pm The bouncer simply stares down at Liam, his expression like granite etched into disapproval. He shrugs, his massive shoulders heaving indifferently.

Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:10 pm "Alright. I'll be back for it later then."
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:11 pm Greg let's Liam deal with the bouncer and heads into the club, looking for Dominik and Zen. When he spots Dom, he heads over to the bar to join him. "So where are we?" He says to Dom gruffly.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:11 pm Zeneviev catches Greg and Dominik from the corner of her eye, avoiding looking to them directly. She sips at the drink she was provided, feeling utterly awkward in more ways than one.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:13 pm "Well, seems Lady White's got tied up with some crowd. I may have become famous, and this place got more than one compelling personality if you catch my drift." Dominik says, trying to speak double meanings improv.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:13 pm "We are needed to discuss business..." Alastair declares, rising. He offers a hand to the female vampire who glides out effortlessly. "We will be in touch." As Zeneviev opens her mouth to respond, both elegantly dressed people glide through the dance floor towards the back office. The dancers part before them, making them appear untouchable lords of the club.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:14 pm "Oh, and the drinks here suck." he adds after a moment's pause. "Really, don't bother with it."
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:15 pm Liam moves on, but watches the bouncer to see what he does with the sketchpad.

Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:16 pm Oh thank God. Zeneviev exhaled an unconscious sigh of relief, looking over to the brain addled mortal.

"If you'll excuse me I think I'll have a look around. Nice.. meeting you." She slides out of the booth, moving towards the bar.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:16 pm The bouncer remains standing outside, holding the sketchpad in the corner of his arm. He admits a few people, who obscure Liam's view as they drift by him.

Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:17 pm Liam decides that he may have to improvise. He looks around for any paper that could be used.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:18 pm "I think we need to get out of here and regroup. I'm parked just up the block, rental van." Greg mutters quietly. "I'll see you out there." Greg slides away from the bar and starts heading back toward the door. When he spots Liam, he gestures for the man to follow him out.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:19 pm Dominik rests the cup on the counter and glances off towards Zeneviev, trying to make eye contact. If he manages it, he nods discretely towards the door and heads out himself.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:19 pm As Greg glances around, he feels an unfamiliar sensation. Zeneviev's prayer has exalted him in eyes of God, giving him a window of clarity. The two well dressed people, a woman and man paired who depart Zeneviev's table fill him with dread from just a glance across the room. Liam searches, but he can't so much as find a cocktail napkin.


Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:21 pm Zen wastes a fair bit of time idling around as to not seem suspicious by following him out. After walking about the club and pretending to look for someone else she heads outside of the door, looking for Greg and Dominik.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:21 pm Liam follows Greg out of the club, but stops at bouncer to ask for the sketchpad back.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:21 pm The bouncer dismissively hands Liam back the sketchpad and gestures for him to move, he's blocking the entrance.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:22 pm Liam leaves quickly.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:23 pm Dominik doesn't delay in pulling a thin rolled cigar out of his pocket the moment he steps out, firing it up without pause. He glances around trying to spot the van, and then heads that way leaving a trail of smoke.

Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:26 pm Greg heads to the van and gets in the driver's seat, waiting for the other's to arrive. He puts his hands on the steering wheel to stop them from shaking. Something has un-nerved him...seriously un-nerved him. "Who are we waiting on?"

Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:27 pm Zeneviev had followed the smell of acrid smoke, a sure sign of Dominik. She arrived just as Greg had finished speaking. "I think I made the leeches mad.."

Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:27 pm Liam gets in the car. "You feeling alright?"
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:28 pm Dominik sits in the back, rolling the window down. "So, how many did you count? I think at least two of them are targets, but I am not sure."
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:29 pm "I confirmed at least the two I was sitting with. A whole host of sycophants though." Zeneviev sat in the backseat, leaned back and looking over at Liam.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:30 pm "The one's Zen were sitting with. The man and the woman. The power of Christ revealed their true nature to me. But was one of them Gregory?" he looks to Zen. "Oh this is Liam. He's a sketch artist."

Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:31 pm Liam turns to Zen "Hey, nice to meet you."

Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:32 pm "The male sitting with me was named Alastair. Nice to meet you Liam." Zen smiles cheerfully before getting back to business. "I think they were both ready to kill me by the time it was over with though, I should probably keep clear. Or at least unseen."
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:33 pm Greg looks to Dom. "What did you find Dominik?"
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:33 pm "Right, nice meeting you. Listen, I know at least one more pulled my contact into another room, she was like enthralled, likely another leech." Dominik says, taking another long drag. "I say we torch the whole damn place. Got to crack a few eggs to make an omelette, you know."
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:34 pm "Plus, my contact got busted. My identity may be compromised, although I gave a fake name of course." he adds.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:34 pm "Uh, isn't that, kind of...extreme?"
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:34 pm [*grins*]
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:35 pm "Bunch of punk kids, none of them is going to get a Nobel. Likely basement dwellers till they inherit the whole house." Dominik says, grimacing and shrugging. "Fuck em."

Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:35 pm "And kill how many innocents in the process Dom?" Greg says, sounding grave. Greg stops to think for a minute. "Your identity as a hunter or your identity as a criminal?"
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:36 pm "I'll kill you myself before I let you set fire to a bunch of confused kids." Zeneviev glares hatefully at Dominik, absolutely serious.

Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:37 pm "Fine. Whatever, Mother Theresa." Dominik says, letting go. "She got at least my general looks, she didn't get anything else. Except the fact that I wanted to torch the place. I should probably not show my face anymore till we go for it."
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:40 pm "Ok this is what we're going to do." Greg says in about as authoritative a manner as he can. "Dom, I want you to work that contact in the days ahead. Your cover is that you want to sell drugs and guns to the club owner. Use the contact to set up a meeting with Gregory." Greg takes a deep breathe. "Liam, you are going to make sketches of the vampires Zen encountered. Those sketches will go out to our Union folks so everyone knows what they look like."


Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:41 pm "Guess, I'll have to sneak in the paper. Probably in my shoes or something."
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:42 pm "Well, that won't fly if my contact is dead or parroted out. I can take a leap of faith and go back to fish for her, but it may end in tears." Dominik says, throwing the stub of his cigar out of the window.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:44 pm "They have to leave here sometime, apart from that we can also tail them. Look for a place they'll be cornered off and blast their heads off from the rooftop." Zeneviev glances out the window and back at the club.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:46 pm "Right, about the sketches. They might take a while. Not sure how I'm going to remain unnoticed for that long. I mean it could work, it's just something we should think about."
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:47 pm "How many are there?"
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:47 pm "Couldn't we just give you a description or do you need to see the subject first hand?" Zeneviev asks Liam.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:48 pm "Ok. Greg says." He takes another deep breathe. "Dont worry about the skethces Liam, that's going to come later." He purses his lips. "Ok, wait here and tail em, or we bug out, and get Dom to work his contact another night."
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:48 pm "Fangs, round eyes, black cape. What's it matter, we're going to torch them ourselves, right?" Dominik says, not willing to split the sport.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 2:48 pm As you converse in the van, people are spilling out of the club. As you watch, you wonder if these aren't in mating pairs or gaggles of clubbing girls. A long line of six young woman are led out by the short man Zeneviev and Dominik glimpsed earlier. A van pulls up and he directs the young ladies into it and they oblige as willingly as grade school children.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 2:48 pm "Well, I could try, might be a bit harder though. I guess we could see how it goes."

Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:50 pm "We may not get all of them in one night." Greg mutters, eyes widening as he sees the short man leading the girl's out into the van. "Ok, that van look's suspicious. I'm going to follow it."
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:54 pm "Yeah... that's an idea." Dominik says, pulling his phone and firing it up. "Look, it seems we may need better gear for this op. I will try and ring myself something better than a handgun, any of you got anything you want?"
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:55 pm 'Just my rifle out of the trunk.. doubt we're going to get anything else delivered to us if this goes to hell once we get there though." Zeneviev says.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:56 pm "No, of course not, if this goes to hell tonight we're stuck with what we have." Dominik says, beginning to key the number of his personal assistant.

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Memories of nights gone by Dominik, Zeneviev, Liam and the fallen Greg

Post by Seryna on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 3:26 pm Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 2:50 pm "We may not get all of them in one night." Greg mutters, eyes widening as he sees the short man leading the girl's out into the van. "Ok, that van look's suspicious. I'm going to follow it."
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:54 pm "Yeah... that's an idea." Dominik says, pulling his phone and firing it up. "Look, it seems we may need better gear for this op. I will try and ring myself something better than a handgun, any of you got anything you want?"
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 2:55 pm 'Just my rifle out of the trunk.. doubt we're going to get anything else delivered to us if this goes to hell once we get there though." Zeneviev says.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 2:56 pm "No, of course not, if this goes to hell tonight we're stuck with what we have." Dominik says, beginning to key the number of his personal assistant.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 3:28 pm "We'll play it by ear. Right now, I just want to see where these people are being taken." Greg starts following the van to see where the people are being taken.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:31 pm "Try not to wreck, going to put my rifle together." Zeneviev climbs over her seat and in to the back, popping open the case and starting to assemble the gun. She whistles "The Sound of Music" without even thinking about it.
Management:
0 | 05/22/2010 3:34 pm Greg has rolled an Tailing (w/p used) roll (6 dice), getting 9, 8, 1, 4, 4, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Greg has 2 successes.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 3:38 pm Zeneviev began to assemble her rifle in the bac of the van. As she did so, she had to remember the last time that it was used, against the militants guided by her own brother, Hogan...

Liam remains in the vehicle watching the startegy and preparations for dealing with the vampires. How much does he know? Of all the people in the van, he alone has not seen a vampire in all of its fury.

Greg follows the van containing the six young women as it cuts through the Salem streets. An after party? Or are they en route to a sinister monster ready to devour them?

Dominik's extreme idea to deal with the vampires has been shot down. Now they appear locked in a survielance mode. How does this sit?

The van weaves through the streets of Salem, heading to Willows Park. An affluent nieghborhood blooms around them, well tended and secure. The van soon pulls up to a well appointed apartment building, the Salem Willow tree. The Apartment building has a wide pull in area for disembarking guests. A side parking lot can be seen hugging the apartment building. The building itself is three stories high and looks prosperous. Long shadows have overtaken it, let bulbs of light bloom next to the exterior doorway that leads into a brightly lit lobby.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 3:39 pm (Have to go now.)
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 3:39 pm [thanks for the scene, Liam]
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/22/2010 3:40 pm (My pleasure)
Management:
0 | 05/22/2010 3:40 pm Liam Tonge has left the Territories
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 3:41 pm (Whisper to Vince) [So Kevin tells me that you're intersted in Hunter]
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:41 pm Dominik pulls his gun and checks the magazine before holstering it back up. Old habit, good habit.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:41 pm Zeneviev's cheerful demeanor had dulled considerably, her whistling fading off to monotony as she clicked the metal pieces in to place. Completed, she sits down low in the van, out of sight and waiting for the others to completely their own survey.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 3:44 pm Greg hangs back, pulling the van into the side parking lot. Watching and waiting to see if the people are led into the building. "It looks like Dino's intelligence may have been accurate afterall." He comments.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:45 pm "He's still an obnoxious eyesore in the eye of God. And I'm not even religious." Dominik says.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:47 pm "Dominik I am honestly just about sick of you. Could you stop trying to compete for Prick of the Year and do your damn job?" Zeneviev glares at him again, looking over the back seats.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:48 pm "My job? I am great at my job. This is my hobby. Torching monsters and pissing you off. I do great at those two too." he adds, straightening his jacket.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 3:48 pm Greg rolls his eyes.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 3:50 pm The van door slides open. The six young women exit slowly and stand beside the van. Each one is a beauty, although its' marred by the make up of their fashion. They primp as though excited before a big date, fluffing their hair and adjusting their clothing. Soon one peels away and heads towards the lobby. The other five follow, like ducklings after the mother. The man never exits the van, keeping the van idling as he watches the ladies enter the building.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:50 pm Zeneviev closes her eyes, inhaling and exhaling slowly. "Right. Are we going to just leave it at this tonight or try to.." She trails off, noticing the man lingered behind. "Interrogation?"
Management:
0 | 05/22/2010 3:51 pm Greg has rolled an perception roll (5 dice), getting 1, 10, 3, 9, 6, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Greg has 2 successes.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:51 pm "Well, unless you got a fairweather conviction those idiots are probably in over their heads." Dominik says, following the trail of preened youths with his gaze.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 3:52 pm Greg get's out of the van. "Let's head for the lobby." Greg scans for any side entrances to the building that might allow access without being detected by the man in the front.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:55 pm "If you would both pray with me perhaps we may pass unseen." Zeneviev says in suggestion, clearing her throat awkwardly.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 3:55 pm The apartment building is well appointed. It appears that the building consists of three separate, rectangular buildings. Each is sequestered off by a high brick fence. The lobby is settled in the center, suggestive that it lends access to every building. As Greg scans, he does note a small wrought iron fence to the side of the lobby. It's around the corner of the parking lot, likely out of view of the man unless he cranes his neck behind him.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:56 pm "No go, sister. I think my spur of luck is because I'm the favorite of the devil, I'm not going to go off and piss him off." Dominik says, half in jest. He really just avoided religion altogether.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 3:57 pm Greg looks over at Zen eyes widening. "It is always right to praise God." He bows his head in prayer.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:58 pm "Be Merciful to us, God, be Merciful." Zeneviev continues the prayer on in Latin, never ceasing as she lays a hand on Greg and Dominik's shoulder.
Management:
0 | 05/22/2010 3:58 pm Zeneviev has rolled an Shepherd's Blessing roll (7 dice), getting 4, 10, 6, 9, 1, 4, 6, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Zeneviev has 2 successes.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:59 pm [ Two willpower spent to extend the effect to Greg and Dominik. ]
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:04 pm The blessing of God descended down, filling Zeneviev with hope that her prayer had been heard and granted...
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 4:04 pm Graced, Zeneviev continues murmuring her prayer. Although now she gets up with her rifle, slinging it over her back and exiting the van.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:05 pm The van manned by the unknown man shifted into drive. The van wrapped around the street and started to drive into the parking lot where you are parked.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 4:06 pm "Your right Zen. We don't need to cower in the shadows like our enemies. We are Soldiers of Christ. And this is a Holy Mission." Greg heads for the lobby from the front entrance, emboldened by the grace from on high.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 4:06 pm He ignores the other van.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 4:06 pm Dominik steps out, sniffing out loudly to clear his sinuses and tapping the side of his nose with a thumb. He pulls and straightens his black tie, making sure it is nice and straight.

Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 3:41 pm (Whisper to Vince) [So Kevin tells me that you're intersted in Hunter]
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:41 pm Dominik pulls his gun and checks the magazine before holstering it back up. Old habit, good habit.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:41 pm Zeneviev's cheerful demeanor had dulled considerably, her whistling fading off to monotony as she clicked the metal pieces in to place. Completed, she sits down low in the van, out of sight and waiting for the others to completely their own survey.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 3:44 pm Greg hangs back, pulling the van into the side parking lot. Watching and waiting to see if the people are led into the building. "It looks like Dino's intelligence may have been accurate afterall." He comments.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:45 pm "He's still an obnoxious eyesore in the eye of God. And I'm not even religious." Dominik says.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:47 pm "Dominik I am honestly just about sick of you. Could you stop trying to compete for Prick of the Year and do your damn job?" Zeneviev glares at him again, looking over the back seats.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:48 pm "My job? I am great at my job. This is my hobby. Torching monsters and pissing you off. I do great at those two too." he adds, straightening his jacket.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 3:48 pm Greg rolls his eyes.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 3:50 pm The van door slides open. The six young women exit slowly and stand beside the van. Each one is a beauty, although its' marred by the make up of their fashion. They primp as though excited before a big date, fluffing their hair and adjusting their clothing. Soon one peels away and heads towards the lobby. The other five follow, like ducklings after the mother. The man never exits the van, keeping the van idling as he watches the ladies enter the building.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:50 pm Zeneviev closes her eyes, inhaling and exhaling slowly. "Right. Are we going to just leave it at this tonight or try to.." She trails off, noticing the man lingered behind. "Interrogation?"
Management:
0 | 05/22/2010 3:51 pm Greg has rolled an perception roll (5 dice), getting 1, 10, 3, 9, 6, 4, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Greg has 2 successes.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:51 pm "Well, unless you got a fairweather conviction those idiots are probably in over their heads." Dominik says, following the trail of preened youths with his gaze.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 3:52 pm Greg get's out of the van. "Let's head for the lobby." Greg scans for any side entrances to the building that might allow access without being detected by the man in the front.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:55 pm "If you would both pray with me perhaps we may pass unseen." Zeneviev says in suggestion, clearing her throat awkwardly.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 3:55 pm The apartment building is well appointed. It appears that the building consists of three separate, rectangular buildings. Each is sequestered off by a high brick fence. The lobby is settled in the center, suggestive that it lends access to every building. As Greg scans, he does note a small wrought iron fence to the side of the lobby. It's around the corner of the parking lot, likely out of view of the man unless he cranes his neck behind him.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 3:56 pm "No go, sister. I think my spur of luck is because I'm the favorite of the devil, I'm not going to go off and piss him off." Dominik says, half in jest. He really just avoided religion altogether.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 3:57 pm Greg looks over at Zen eyes widening. "It is always right to praise God." He bows his head in prayer.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:58 pm "Be Merciful to us, God, be Merciful." Zeneviev continues the prayer on in Latin, never ceasing as she lays a hand on Greg and Dominik's shoulder.
Management:
0 | 05/22/2010 3:58 pm Zeneviev has rolled an Shepherd's Blessing roll (7 dice), getting 4, 10, 6, 9, 1, 4, 6, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Zeneviev has 2 successes.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 3:59 pm [ Two willpower spent to extend the effect to Greg and Dominik. ]
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:04 pm The blessing of God descended down, filling Zeneviev with hope that her prayer had been heard and granted...
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 4:04 pm Graced, Zeneviev continues murmuring her prayer. Although now she gets up with her rifle, slinging it over her back and exiting the van.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:05 pm The van manned by the unknown man shifted into drive. The van wrapped around the street and started to drive into the parking lot where you are parked.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 4:06 pm "Your right Zen. We don't need to cower in the shadows like our enemies. We are Soldiers of Christ. And this is a Holy Mission." Greg heads for the lobby from the front entrance, emboldened by the grace from on high.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 4:06 pm He ignores the other van.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 4:06 pm Dominik steps out, sniffing out loudly to clear his sinuses and tapping the side of his nose with a thumb. He pulls and straightens his black tie, making sure it is nice and straight.
Vince:
176 | 05/22/2010 4:08 pm (Page) hey! yeah he's always playing this so I figured i should jump in too! : )
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 4:08 pm Zeneviev follows after Greg, still whispering prayers even as she looks around. Not once does she stop chanting.
Management:
0 | 05/22/2010 4:09 pm Welcome, Liam to the Territories
Liam:
166 | 05/22/2010 4:09 pm (Back)
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 4:10 pm [ Will we assume I blessed Liam as well? ]
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:11 pm [Indeed. Liam, Zeneviev has extended Shephards blessing over you. As long as she murmurs prayer and no one takes overt hostile acts, you pass unnoticed by mortals ]
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 4:12 pm [ Vamps have to beat my contested roll. Oh god they're going to beat my roll. D: ]
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:13 pm The lobby is clean and well appointed. There are no tacky tourist guides and maps stacked by the door, here. A long, dark mahogany reception desk faces the front door. Two young women in sharp, matching dark green jackets are bent over a ledger, apparently absorbed with book keeping. A fine seating area of dark mahoghany and seating the color of cheery makes the lobby appear to be a tastefully appointed living room instead of a lobby. A glass sliding door is exactly direct from the front door that you had just walked through. Beyond you see an open court yard with a pool. Two staircases ascend to the innermost of the two of three buildings.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 4:16 pm [Not clear in the book, but if we speak it doesn't break the cover right? Only if Zen stops praying]
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:16 pm (Whisper to Vince) Sounds good to me!
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:16 pm (Whisper to Vince) Have you looked through the book at all?
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:16 pm [You can speak, as Zen was the one who cast the benediction. She is still continuously praying, so you are free to converse]
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 4:17 pm [Dominik would chat anyway! Just wanted to make sure of the consequences >.>]
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 4:17 pm "Which room did they go to?" Greg asks Dominik? He looks to the clerks wondering if they might provide an answer.
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 4:18 pm [Did we lose visual track of em?]
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:18 pm [Yes. The young ladies are nowhere in sight]
Vince:
176 | 05/22/2010 4:20 pm (Page) I've been starting to read over it - looks fun to me!
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 4:20 pm [Fack!]
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:21 pm (Whisper to Vince) [Yeah, it has a lot of options]
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:21 pm (Whisper to Vince) [Will you be joining this group?]
Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 4:21 pm "Hard to tell. Not a good idea to go around asking. Hit the stairs and we'll comb visually each corridor, keep those ears perked yeah?" Dominik says in a muted hush as he moves forward.
Greg:
152 | 05/22/2010 4:22 pm Greg nods his head. "Alright then." He starts walking up a flight of stairs toward the rooms.
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/22/2010 4:23 pm Zeneviev tries to listen, wondering how quiet a group of girls could really be. Her prayers are continuous, leaving her only enough time to lick her lips as they dry out.
Liam:
166 | 05/22/2010 4:24 pm Liam goes up the stairs and looks around.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/22/2010 4:25 pm As you ascend the staircases, glancing on the first floor reveals an empty corridor. As you ascend to the second, you can hear girlish giggles. The second floor corridor is empty, but as you ascend the stair case you can hear that it appears the ladies are still ascending the stair case above you. They talk in boisterous voices, laughing about 'the old people windows'.


Dominik:
154 | 05/22/2010 4:26 pm Dominik motions for silence and keeps working his way up, minding each turn ahead.
Liam:
166 | 05/22/2010 4:27 pm Liam walks up the stairs quietly.

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Memories of nights gone by Dominik, Zeneviev, Liam and the fallen Greg

Post by Seryna on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:56 pm

AeonThePhoenix:
151 | 05/30/2010 5:45 pm "Olympic grade meth... yeah right." Mike scoffed scornfully. "Never fail to be amazed by mankind's capacity for self-delusion."
Zeneviev:
155 | 05/30/2010 5:46 pm Unable to speak, Zeneviev lets the others take care of the plans. She maintains her focus on praying, knowing a slip now would be catastrophic.
Dominik:
154 | 05/30/2010 5:46 pm Dominik motions forward and begins to systematically check room by room for anything but dancing girls, cursing mentally at the turn of fate that had brought him here as an assailant instead of a reveling guest.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/30/2010 5:46 pm http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/fanaticofyou/Hunter%20the%20Vigil/0Gregoryssuite.jpg
Greg:
152 | 05/30/2010 5:46 pm Greg scans the area and sees three rooms to see if the power of he Holy Spirit would reveal to him a monster in their midst. If he doesn't see anything, then he'll follow Dom.
Storyteller:
138 | 05/30/2010 5:46 pm This is where youre at http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/fanaticofyou/Hunter%20the%20Vigil/0gregoryssuitesight1.jpg
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/30/2010 5:47 pm Liam takes a look inside the last room on the left.
Roman:
178 | 05/30/2010 5:49 pm "Uh huh." Roman's eyes fell back on the building. Now he could see why his parents never let him out the house. "So what are we after tonight Dean? Or are you Sam?"
Storyteller:
138 | 05/30/2010 5:50 pm As you move through the rooms, you see only drunken revelry. Several people appear to have passed out in comfortable, expensive chairs. Others dance in a provocative manner in dark corners or on the center of the room on tables. Zeniviev and Greg can not spot a single being that appears unnatural... You soon reach the far wall that has multiple windows. In order to continue to investigate the house, you must move into one of the rooms.
Greg:
152 | 05/30/2010 5:51 pm Greg nods to Liam and motions for everyone to follow him into the first room on the left...
Liam Tonge:
166 | 05/30/2010 5:52 pm Liam backs away from the last room on the left and nervously follows Greg to the first room on the left.

Dominik:
154 | 05/30/2010 5:52 pm Dominik follow Greg, his gun pointed at the ground.
Greg:

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Memories of nights gone by Dominik, Zeneviev, Liam and the fallen Greg

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum