Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

George's Auto Shop ((ATTN Detour people))

Go down

George's Auto Shop ((ATTN Detour people))

Post by Migs on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:44 am

George drive's through the city streets heading further downtown. He takes a turn In the mists of run down neighborhood and stops at a building where the only access is through a small side street. If you didn't know the place was there you'd probably over look it. The white paint on the building is old, chipping off in square shapes. Where the paint isn't chipping off, it is covered by graffiti and a mural of Optimus Prime battling Megatron. At the top of the building it looks like someone painted over it in a wrong shade of white and on it, crudely painted in red reads "George's Auto Shop".

George pulls up into the long driveway of the shop in front of one of the four bay doors. He steps out of his vehicle pulling a key not on his key chain. George looks likes a mess. His black boots are covered in mud, and his already grease stained jeans far no better. His white undershirt is stained from sweat, mud, and blood. He has two sleeves of ink and it looks like there is much tattoo work on his chest and back as well. His arms are covered in dozens of small tiny scratches. He squints as smoke from the cigarette in his mouth gets in his eyes as he unlocks three of the bays and lifts the sliding metal door up enough for the other cars to pull in.

From an angle you can see a car barely jacked up on a lift that could be raised at least seven feet in the air. Used to work on the underside of the car. It looks like much of the car is missing, as if it is either being put together, or taken apart. George waves the two other vehicles to pull into the shop before he takes his final drag of the cigarette and puts it out on the concrete.

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: George's Auto Shop ((ATTN Detour people))

Post by cobrawax on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:24 am

Liam gets out of the car. His shoes are covered in mud and he has a sort of shaken up look on his face. He seems like he has somehow been injured despite not having any visible injuries. Liam gets out of the car and looks at the old, graffiti-covered building. "So...this is Detroit."
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 am

George scratches the back of his head and pulls his baseball cap so that the brim is now facing forward.

"Yeah this is Detroit. Not to give you a bad impression of the place, but I'd pull your cars in before they are stripped." He say calmly as he walks back to his car.

George gets back into his car and drives it inside. He exits the vehicle and unlocks the door in the bay that leads to a small office connecting to the waiting room.

"There's a couch in there. It might not be much but I am sure its more comfortable for your friend than the back seat of the car. Also the restroom is two the right once you exit the other door. You can was up there is you need to."
George says plainly, almost as if the events that occurred didn't happen. Maybe he is used to it, or maybe he is trying to forget it.

"He walks back out and closes the bay door he had just driven into and waits for the others to come in.

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Liam rubs the back of his neck. "Well, you see, we're kind of headed to this hotel. Think it was king something or crown something....Emperor's Palace that's it. But it would be nice to have another place we could stay in case something happens. Plus, I think the room is for one person." Liam smiles. "It's nice to have friends here though. Maybe you could show us around. Besides, it's nice to have a break from driving."
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:29 am

George listens to Liam with an almost bemused look on his face.

"I don't mean to tell you guys what to do. Just I am a little worried about your friend in the back seat. She doesn't look to good. I hope you guys aren't planning to take her to the hospital. I might know someone who can come over here and take a look at her, you know a doctor that makes house calls. " George pulls another smoke out and lights it, he continues. Also I wouldn't mind asking you guys some questions. This isn't the first time I've dealt with shit like that at the town. There's a lot of fucked up shit going on here and I am doing my best, though honestly I don't have a clue on what it is, or what to call it. You seemed to have all the answers back at the town, and well I figured it would be good to pick your guys brians while the lady gets looked at."

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:54 am

Liam strokes his chin. "Alright. I guess we have a bit of time before we get to the hotel. Some friends were going to meet us there, but they won't be here for a while. So, what are these questions?"
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rix on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:58 am

*After parking and helping Chrissy into George's shop to sit on the couch, Riley finally takes the time to speak up.* "What do you want to know George?"

Rix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:15 am

George pauses for a moment, thinking. "Well, I honestly never thought that I would ask this to another living person, but." George takes a long drag from his smoke and continues. "So your telling me that all the creeps and ghoulies and shit is true?"

George looks a little embarrassed but he really wanted to know.

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:26 am

Liam laughed. "I don't know. Do you have a different explanation for what happened at that town because I'd love to hear it." Liam looked down. He felt a bit bad about laughing at the man. "Uh, sorry."
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:45 am

George takes off his wife beater undershirt. His chest and back is covered in scars. Some of his tattoos are completely ruined from the scarred flesh.

"Like I said, this isn't the first time I have been in a situation like at the town. I don't have an explanation for it, but while we were there you seemed to."
George points to Liam. "All I am asking is how you know this stuff."

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:12 am

Liam stroked his beard. "Well, it's sort of part of what I do. You see I'm sort of an artist and I wanted to do something different, So, I sort of took inspiration from all of these urban legends and folk tales. You know, stuff like haunted houses, ghost stories, and a ton of other stuff. Though after a couple months of chasing all these strange and...horrifying things, I find out a couple of those things are real. So, I end up joining these guys."
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:21 am

George nods listening to Liam's words.

"Is there like a book, or something? I know it sounds stupid, but..."
George hesitates for a moment. Maybe it was fear, or maybe it was something else, but he changes the subject. "Listen I have seen a lot of bad things. None of it makes sense to me, but with you guys it seems you know what the hell is going on. That's what I what to know. I could have left, but I decided to come back, and I think I deserve the right to know what you guys know." He states bluntly.

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:29 am

Liam sighs "It's not all in one book. Sort of spread out. I'm not sure what you want you to know and I'm not sure if we have all the answers."
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 am

"I want to know what you know." George states.

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:43 am

Liam folds his arms. "About what? This isn't some kind of science fiction show where I can just upload everything I know to your brain, so you're gonna have to be more specific."
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:55 am

George writes down a number on a scrap piece of paper. He hands it to Liam.

"This guy can help your friend out. I don't know how much it will cost, but he knows someone that will do house calls." He says as he hand the piece of paper to Liam.

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:02 am

Liam takes the paper. "Thanks. Sorry, if I offended you. It's just kind of...a touchy subject. I mean you just kind of have to see it you know."
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 am

"Get the fuck out of here." George says as he pulls a Mac 10 from under the counter.

"I made a mistake, you all need to leave here."
George loads the uzi. He doesn't point it at anyone, though he showcases it off.

"I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. You guys seem kosher, I see you again in my neighborhood I'm not going as be as nice."

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:33 am

" Fine, let's get the fuck out of here." He gets back in the Dr.'s car.
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Migs on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 am

George watches the people head back into their vehicles.

Migs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rix on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:03 pm

*Riley shrugs as they leave* "Welcome to Detroit." *He says drily.* "No offense Liam, but I think someone more diplomatic should do the talking next time so the guy who helps us out doesn't get upset and pull an uzi on us." *He hops into the driver's seat, gets the ignition going.*

Rix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:51 pm

"Just fucking drive." said Liam angrily.
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 am

The others file out of George's shop, driving off into the night. The hour is now 2 A.M. and George is weary. The trek of running through the woods, the mental strain of dealing with the odd town- not to mention the drive itself was taxing.

He desires a cheeseburger and bed and really can't determine which one first.

Just who were those people? Was he right to drive them out? How to figure that out? Maybe it wasn't even his problem.

Seryna

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Hello. Migs has just let me know that his account was hacked- so we will retcon the 'pulled a gun and flipped out on every one'.

Seryna

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum