Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Hunter Meet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunter Meet

Post by Seryna on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:44 pm

This is a rough draft of past scenes to ensure they won't be lost forever.

Management:
0 | 06/04/2010 2:14 pm Greg has changed rooms to Territories
Management:
0 | 06/04/2010 2:14 pm Dominik has changed rooms to Territories
Management:
0 | 06/04/2010 2:15 pm Welcome, Storyteller/Seryna to the Territories
Greg:
152 | 06/04/2010 2:15 pm Greg:
06/03/2010 3:13 pm The first thing Greg does when he gets to his office is to start up a fresh pot of hot coffee. He could only imagine how the vigil was going to affect his day job today. The man looks genuinely tired. He sighs. "That was risky business, shooting that thing in front of the kid. It looks like we're in the clear so far. But, with the way you guys are handling yourselves, maybe it would be better if you all cut loose a bit, form your own cell. Mike, Zen, and Dom. Liam your a good partner, I can see now that your Vigil and mine have much in common. We should keep working together."
Liam Tonge:
06/03/2010 3:19 pm "So, you and I will work separately from the other three?"
Greg:
06/03/2010 3:21 pm "We'll collaborate with them on investigations. But actual hunts that are likely to involve shootings and burnings we'll do separately, unless of course, someone feels like they desparately need the additional man power. That's my idea anyway."
Liam Tonge:
06/03/2010 3:23 pm "I think we could always use the additional manpower. I can't really fight."
AeonThePhoenix:
06/03/2010 3:25 pm "Sounds like a beaut plan mate." Mike chipped in his opinion.
Greg:
06/03/2010 3:27 pm Greg purses his lips. "I have other people in mind for recruiting." Greg ponders. "Besides Liam, I think God is calling us to a Vigil that is different from theirs. They can be the sword, we can be the shield." Greg takes a sip from his mug.

Liam Tonge:
06/03/2010 3:28 pm "Uh, OK."

Greg:
06/03/2010 3:30 pm "In any case. I think Crawford has some explaining to do."

"Why are so many humans working for these vampires? Are they doing so willingly, are they being duped or is it something else?" Greg wonders.

"Last night I think we all learned that the rabbit hole is much much deeper then we thought."

Greg ponders for a bit as he finishes the first cup of coffee.

"I believe we should all continue our Holy Crusade against the vampires even if do end up splitting operationally. Afterall, Gregory appears to have escaped from our attack, and then there were those two others that we met in the night club.

"And then Dom you said you met someone as well at that club?"

Greg thinks, and thinks, and thinks some more. There were many questions, and few
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 2:19 pm "Parting ways then?" Zeneviev asks, "Have some mission you don't trust the rest of us on?"
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 2:21 pm "I'm fine either way. You ask me, I am coming out on top, I am keeping the girl and the sniper rifle." Dominik says, shrugging and turning the last of his cigar to a stain on the floor with the tip of his dressing shoes.
AeonThePhoenix:
151 | 06/04/2010 2:23 pm Mike shrugged. "Been a mercenary for hire once before... fairly used to being picked out for specific missions."
Greg:
152 | 06/04/2010 2:23 pm Greg manages a wry smirk as he replies to Zen. "No, just a day job and a reputation to maintain. Its hard to do that when you're leaving corpses everywhere you go. Its been good working with you all though. I think we did some good for the world."
Management:
0 | 06/04/2010 2:25 pm Welcome, Liam Tonge to the Territories
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 2:27 pm "Suit yourself." Zeneviev gives Dominik a glare, but holds off from insulting him for the time being.
Greg:
152 | 06/04/2010 2:30 pm "So what are your plans then? Going to continue destroying the vampires? It seems like there are a lot of them in this town."
AeonThePhoenix:
151 | 06/04/2010 2:32 pm "Someone's gotta help keep the buggers down." Mike stated.
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 2:33 pm "Good sport. That and setting up base, if you need hardware feel free to contact me, just not to make things disappear, that's not my trade." Dominik says, reaching into the inner pocket of his jacket and pulling a small card labelled as 'Balaur Imports and Exports', obviously a front for his operation. No address, but a cell phone number.
Greg:
152 | 06/04/2010 2:35 pm Greg nods. "You can focus on destroying them. As for me, I plan on cultivating informants among their human collaborators. I'll pass whatever intelligence I an gather your way." Greg takes the business card and nods. "Thank you, actually, Liam here could use a weapon I believe maybe you could help him out."
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 2:37 pm "Not a problem to me. Just call out what kind of ordnance you are looking for and I'll see what I can arrange." Dominik says, tilting his head to the side slightly.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 06/04/2010 2:38 pm "A what?" said Liam with his eyes widening "I'm not familiar with a lot of these terms."
Greg:
152 | 06/04/2010 2:40 pm "I'd appreciate that." Greg purses his lips. "By the way Dom, I remember you said something about meeting one of Gregory's human employees at the club?"
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 2:40 pm "Maybe he should join a gun club or something before you give him a cannon, Dominik." Zeneviev sighs, "Or else he'll shoot himself."
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 2:41 pm "Saturday Night Special it is." Dominik says, creasing his lips with a certain amount of distaste. Back in the old country, someone who didn't know how to handle a gun was a liability. He assumed everyone could by default.
Liam Tonge:
166 | 06/04/2010 2:45 pm "Uh, thanks." Liam never thought he'd be having this conversation.
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 2:47 pm "I'll get it arranged. Drop my assistant a ring and leave the address." Dominik says.
Greg:
152 | 06/04/2010 2:48 pm Greg sips from his drink. "The woman you met in the club Dom, do you think she could be turned to our side?"
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 2:50 pm "She's an addict, and not the funny kind of addict that is fun to hang out with but the kind of addict that drag you into their shit." Dominik says, snorting. "Perhaps so, but as far as we know as things stands we don't know if she is even still an usable resource."

Greg:
152 | 06/04/2010 2:58 pm Greg nods his head. "That would be good to know." The preacher gets up to pour himself a cup of coffee and looks around. "Zen I'm trusting you to be the conscience for these men when I'm not around. I hope that won't be too hard for you."
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 2:59 pm "Dominik will end up culled from the flock, but I knew that when I met him." Zeneviev says, keeping her voice serious.
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 3:00 pm "She'll be the angel on the right shoulder and I the devil on the left. Your very soul is at stake, Mike. You sure you don't want to jump ship too?" Dominik grins mischievously at the man, his eyes wide and bright.

Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 3:01 pm "Then we'll have our own heaven and hell war, I guess. You ask me... Seeing how the world looks, I think things are tilting my side." Dominik shrugs, taking it in good spirits. Maybe.
Greg:
152 | 06/04/2010 3:02 pm Greg chuckles. "It probably will be easier without me. I may be a believer, but I'm not a good Christian."
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 3:03 pm "For all the talk about the devil I give, I really don't buy in dogma. Although the stuff this woman can do, makes you wonder..." Dominik says, giving Zeneviev a sideway glance.

Greg:
152 | 06/04/2010 3:06 pm "You can believe what you want. Its a free country. But that doesn't change the truth. Good thing you're fighting on the right side. Maybe God will overlook the rest when its your time."

Storyteller/Seryna:
138 | 06/04/2010 3:19 pm Zeneviev's cell phone suddenly vibrates. Checking it, she can see it is a call from Greg Skevo.
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 3:20 pm "Hello?" Zeneviev answers.
Storyteller/Seryna:
138 | 06/04/2010 3:22 pm There is a crackle that catches Zenviev by surprise, indicating that the signal is poor. "Zen?" Greg's voice seems strained from stress. "Are you and the others free right now? Liam and I could use some help like we discussed. We're hoping to help exorcise a woman before her possession is irreversible, but Liam went on ahead. Now he's somewhere in this shut down treatment plant and I can't find him." There's a hacking cough. "And I'm pretty sure there's a vat of toxic sewage over there..."
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 3:25 pm "We're on our way." Zeneviev doesn't even bother to ask Dominik and Mike about it.
Storyteller/Seryna:
138 | 06/04/2010 3:26 pm "Good to hear that," Greg managed. "I'll try and find Liam- I broke a window, could - se that0" The call was lost.
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 3:27 pm "Greg and Liam are in trouble." Zeneviev says as she puts the phone away, worry visible on her face. "They're down at the treatment plant.. can you get us there Mike?"
AeonThePhoenix:
151 | 06/04/2010 3:28 pm Mike nodded, downing the last of his pint in record time. "Let's get a move on."
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 3:29 pm Dominik raises his hand to call for a momentary halt. Finishes his drink a couple of seconds after Mike, and chases it with a shot. "Let's."
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 3:32 pm "You're a horrible person, Dominik." Zeneviev leaves the rest of her water on the bar, grabbing her suitcase and heading out towards the vehicle.
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 3:33 pm "I had paid for it, it is a waste to not drink it." Dominik says, slipping into his jacket and heading out of the bar and into Mike's car.
Storyteller/Seryna:
138 | 06/04/2010 3:33 pm The old building rises from the landscape like a cathedral of rust, towering over the neighboring factories within the complex. The first floor is completely boarded over, and broken windows in skeletal frames gape everywhere. Twisting spires of interlocking pipes, struts and smokestacks stab the skyline with an overwhelming air of menace. It’s no surprise locals consider this place haunted.

As you approach, you can see that one window has been shattered and the glass removed. A glance inside reveals footsteps leading into the black, a startling area of clarity in the dust and muck covered floor.
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 3:35 pm "So, are we expecting hostiles?" Dominik says, stepping out from the car.
AeonThePhoenix:
151 | 06/04/2010 3:35 pm "What a lovely shithole..." Mike scoffed scornfully, drawing one of his Colts.
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 3:36 pm "A possessed woman and some toxic sewage." Zeneviev had assembled her rifle in the car and now it hung over her shoulder.
Dominik:
154 | 06/04/2010 3:38 pm "Right, I was going to volunteer to take point but that sounds like your turf. You take point. And you need a smaller piece to carry around, I swear. Even I think that is excessive." Dominik says, keeping his gun holstered under his jacket and starting to walk towards the window.
Zeneviev:
155 | 06/04/2010 3:39 pm "Going to buy it for me?" Zeneviev complains, moving to the front. She mutters a short prayer, pleading with God to protect her.
Management:
0 | 06/04/2010 3:39 pm Zeneviev has rolled an Armor of St. Martin roll (9 dice), getting 2, 4, 6, 2, 7, 3, 7, 3, 6, with a difficulty of 8 on a 10 sided die. Zeneviev has failed the roll.

AeonThePhoenix:
151 | 06/04/2010 3:41 pm Mike shrugged. "Bugger the size, it's how much damage you do with it."

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 33
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum