Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Facing Hogan

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm

"I'll be honest with you, my dear. When we first met, I was fairly certain that the beast was going to use you and then leave your body lying in a ditch somewhere." Hogan delivered this matter of factly with no display of empathy or discomfort at this possibility.
"Yet somehow, you have him still on that silly little idea of redemption. So I admit, you intrigue me. Perhaps the Almighty has seen something in you.

Yet-" Hogan turned and surveyed the men loading things into the truck.
"- we have a hunt to depart on. A most tricky devil has been playing on the highway. People are being abducted, never to be seen again. We know where it is going on, but we haven't been able to pinpoint who is doing it. The rat bastards sense us I believe.

Perhaps you would see fit to join us? Observe? Perhaps you could disarm their defenses as you did with Dino.

Then I'll have time to share what God has bestowed upon me."

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Asisaiah on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:43 am

"Surely, I would be honored to accompany you." Zeneviev nods her head empathetically at the idea. She glances over at Dominik, trying to field his thoughts on the matter.

Asisaiah

Posts : 93
Points : 99
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Nil on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:24 am

"Senses you?" Dominik finally steps in, looking forward to the chance of some excitement. "What if you let me try?"

He moves in closer to the rest, pulling his sheepskin gloves tight over his fingers.

"If the fiend senses faith, with me he'll be drawing blanks."

Nil

Posts : 172
Points : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Cork, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:12 pm

"To b honest, son, we're not sure what it's been picking up. I am starting to believe it sees the lines of the Vigil upon us and tucks down until we pass. We've been up and down the road and have yet to figure out where its operating because of this. You two are welcome to come. Prepare yourselves, we leave in a few minutes...the trip takes about an hour."

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Nil on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm

"I came ready. Good to go when you load your cargo."

Dominik crosses his arms and looks around. The comforting bulge of his trusty cannon under the weight of his forearm.

Nil

Posts : 172
Points : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Cork, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Asisaiah on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Zeneviev momentarily takes a knee, opening up the case to her rifle and starting to assemble the standard issue rifle. As she's adjusting the barrel and quickly checking her sights she glances at Dominik.

"Think you can get me something outside of military issued sometime?" Her voice was low, knowing it was likely what she was asking was illegal.

"I'm ready." She says to Hogan without waiting for Dominik's answer. She stands up with the rifle unloaded and hung over her shoulder, bringing the empty case with her as well.

Asisaiah

Posts : 93
Points : 99
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Nil on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 pm

"Of course I can, what do you think I do for a living?" Dominik scoffs.

He looks around, making sure he's not being too overt with the next.

"What are you looking for?"

Nil

Posts : 172
Points : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Cork, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Asisaiah on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 pm

"Something powerful enough that even if I miss the heart or head they die anyhow." Zeneviev stood closer to Dominik to continue the conversation, closer than she'd like to be to him.

Asisaiah

Posts : 93
Points : 99
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 pm

"Good." Hogan nods approvingly at Zeneviev's rifle.
"Adam, Josiah, you ride in the truck. These folks stick with me."

Hogan directs you to one of the SUVs. Hogan himself does not immediately enter. He circles the SUVs, inspecting the wheels and then inspects the truck's cargo. After a few minutes everything seems to meet his approval as he starts directing people out of the SUV.
"Adam, Josiah, you ride in the truck. These folks stick with me."


Hogan gets in the passengers seat and a black clad man sits in the driver's seat, leaving you the reign of the back seats. Hogan does not make introductions.

The truck pulls out first and the two SUVs follow, a convoy of potential righteousness.

Hogan faces front but makes conversation.

"As I said, we have noticed people go missing off of this road over the last few months. Research proves its been going on for nearly two years. Seems to happen at all hours, so vampire either has friends or its some other demon."

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Nil on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm

"What's the plan, bait or scour?" Dominik asks, looking at his fingernails analytically before picking a bit of dirt off from under one.

"I'd say we park Zen up a billboard. Total dead zone. Won't have a chance."

Nil

Posts : 172
Points : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Cork, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:39 pm

"I would figure the lady has a better chance of drawing them out." Hogan agrees. "But we'd have to pull back to make it look right. Might be a mite dangerous for her."

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Nil on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 pm

"No, that's the point. I draw them out, or you do. Meanwhile she can spot from here halfway to California from her vantage point." Dominik says, grinning wide.

"I don't know if you have seen her shoot. But let me tell you, if she cooks half as good I will romance her until she says yes. You can do the ceremony, it would be magical."

Nil

Posts : 172
Points : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Cork, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:28 pm

Zeneviev turned her head to Dominik, staring at him hatefully. She couldn't even manage to contribute to Hogan's conversation.

"It was a compliment love. You say thanks when people give you that kind of stuff." Dominik grimaces in discontent.
Hogan chortles, trying to choke back his laugh before he, too, earns Zeneviev's ire. "Our plans have amounted to a whole lot of guess work so we'll do it your way. I know just the spot, nice lil camp ground. We'll pull of a ways from it to set up. Its about half an hour from here..."
"Lovely. Do we know any patterns on the victims. What does the fiend usually pick off?" Dominik asks.

"It seems to be a real sad state of affairs. Mostly those traveling the road. Summer road trips, people moving... runaways. We're not sure how many there have been. They seem to choose people who won't be missed. These people are hard to track down to see if they're even missing. No missing persons reports filed, no friends to check in with.."


"Strays. I see. There's no way he'll try to pick on you, you look too somber. I'll just walk along the road looking lost. Hell, I don't know this road, I won't have to act it up. I will be actually lost."

"We should rough you up." Zeneviev suggests oh so helpfully.

"One step at a time, love. We're among holy men and they likely don't take kindly to that kind of stuff before marriage." Dominik retorts, a smirk in the corner of his creased lips.

Hogan raises his eyes to the rearview miror, glancing at the two of you. He appears amused.

"So, what's your assessment. It is the only thing I could conjure up with so little time." Dominik says, going back to business.

"Hogan and his group know much more on this fiend than we do. We'll help however he thinks is best." Zeneviev says.

Dominik shrugs. She had a point.

"It could work, especially if you appear to be alone and unarmed. My men have far too much discipline training to appear to be anything less than patrolling the road when I tried to take this tactic. We will drive you by the camp ground and drop you off. We'll set up further up the road, able to act on your signal. Unless the two of you work better alone?"


"Doesn't matter to me. Just make sure you don't spook it either way." Dominik says ."Black SUVs are the international sign of we-are-going-to-mess-your-stuff-up."

"Are they?" Hogan reflected. "They are so nice for moving troops."

[15:23:38] Nil : "Too obvious. Buy some white Escalades instead. They'll think you're just regular clergy." Dominik chuckles at his own sort-of-joke.

Zeneviev looks over to Hogan, afraid Dominik is stepping on toes. "Shall I try to take point on a billboard? I'd have sight for a good mile."

"I shall consider your advice." Hogan replied, serious. "Yes, you shall. I will pull over at the best one. Then we will move."



"Excellent. Now, try to not clip me will you?" Dominik says, nudging Zeneviev with his shoulder. "I'll try to keep my back against your location at every chance, and side step the moment I think would be a good shot. Otherwise the shot may just go through and hit me. Maybe infecting me with whatever foulness they carry in their blood."
"I wouldn't take any shot that might hit you." Zeneviev says in a moment of honesty with Dominik, quickly turning her head aside.

"I'm wearing a vest anyway. So if you must, take the shot but make sure the collateral damage hits my chest." Dominik says, creasing his lips.

"Pray with me?" Zeneviev suggests, doubting Dominik will go for it.

Dominik looks off the window and huffs. "If it'll make you not miss, I'll parrot whatever you want right back."

"True devotion to the ause." Hogan states, approvingly. For all of Dominik's hesitation, the black clad man and Hogan nod approvingly. The nameless man continues his driving, but the so called terroist turns to clasp his hands with Zenviev, gesturing for Dominik to reciprocate.



"God grant us the ability to stand before demons and cast them out and the knowledge to recognize evil for what it is." Zeneviev bows her head as she prays.

"Amen." Dominik says, trying to sound respectful at least.

Asisaiah : [ My mistake! Needs 1 willpower but 2 successes ]

[2010-07-15 02:39:28 Zeneviev rolled 6 dice to "True Sight of St. Abel" 6,10,4,2,1,10,5,5 (2 successes)]

Zeneviev finishes her prayer, saying a soft "amen" as well as she breaks her hands with Hogan and Dominik.

As Zeneviev completes her prayer, she feels the conviction of God's grace blossom within her heart. She is fairly confident the Lord has seen fit to bless her and Dominik.
Within a few miles, Hogan directed his crew to pull over on the freeway at rest stop within site of the highway. "The best billboard," He speaks to Zeneviev. "-is one promoting cigarettes a few yards up the highway. The campground that we believe is the central place ofr this demon is some ways up from that on the left. It is simply marked with a sign for The Timbers. Within, it is set up poorly for an attack and ideally for a defense. Signal us when you believe you need help."



"Where do you reckon I should wander?" Dominik says, looking around.

"Shall I walk up that way on my own just in case that serves to lure the creature out?" Zeneviev asks as they arrive. It's not like it was particularly far off.


"No, that is a terrible idea." Dominik says. "If he sees you and tracks you for a while, and then sees you climbing the billboard, it'll know something is up."

"Approach it as subtly as you can."

"Alright." Zeneviev nods and puts her rifle over her shoulder, looking to Hogan if he had anything to add.



"We'll wait here." Hogan states. "The vehicles don't stand out here at the rest stop. Call us if you need us." Hogan shares his cell phone information with you.

Dominik keys it among his contacts quickly, knowing that otherwise he'd forget it.

Zeneviev adds it as well, placing her phone on vibrate and in to her pocket. She starts off to the billboard, keeping out of sight and light as much as she can.

[16:04:44 14/07/10] Nil : Dominik instead looks to one side and the other, before shrugging and beginning to walk. Sticking to the plan regarding positioning in respect of the billboard.

[16:06:05 14/07/10] Seryna : The bill board takes a solid five minutes of walking to reach. Both Hunters walk beside a heavy teeline as they move. The shade provided by the trees is welcome on this hot day. It does beg the question on if it would be possible to hide in the tree line instead- or if the treeline was already shieleding the quarry from your sight.

[16:07:23 14/07/10] Asisaiah : Zeneviev climbs up the billboard as quickly and quietly as she can, watching her feet to keep from slipping. Up at the top she lies down flat on the double 2x4s providing footing. She loads her rifle, watching for Dominik through her scope.

[16:08:26 14/07/10] Nil : Dominik thinks for a moment to remove his jacket and fling it over his shoulder, but thinks better the moment he remembers he's packing. He just keeps a steady-slow pace, looking around like he had no idea where he was going. Very convincing, that.

[16:13:16 14/07/10] Seryna : After several minutes of walking, Dominik sees the sign that Hogan referred to rising up in the distance. The Timers is a simple wooden sign with a primitive green pine tree painted onto it. As he nears the sign, he spots a rough road- barely more than wheel tracks pulling off of the high way. The cars themselves are few and far between- only one in his entire walk. Looking down the wheel track road, Dominik only sees a small wooden bo attaches to a wooden board. Several tatty pieces of paper hang listlessly from the board. There's no sign of any one about.

[16:18:05 14/07/10] Nil : Dominik stops and puts his hands on his waist, looking around. He throws a glance to the billboard to see how was the angle from where he was, and how it would adjust if he moved on forward or to the side.

[16:19:29 14/07/10] Seryna : The ground is flat here, the trees have grown few and far between. He guesses that he can move forward a good twenty feet before Zeneviev may encounter a problem tracking him.

[16:21:21 14/07/10] Nil : Dominik shrugs and keeps moving on, trying to keep the kill zone area in mind.

[16:22:25 14/07/10] Seryna : [hey lyriel]

[16:27:19 14/07/10] Seryna : As he moves forward, he can now spot a few things spotted among the shadows beneath the old trees. The camp is in poor repair, wilderness having its way about the 'camp'. He can't spot any permieter or rules posted about. The wooden board has a small wooden, rotten box attached to it. The top of the box had a slit on the top, presumably for money to be inserted. The bottom of the box drops onto the ground, however. A green tent is pitched a few yards in, underneath a tree. Someone's pack rests by the tent flap entrance.

Zeneviev sweeps the sight of the rifle away from Dominik briefly, looking for any movement or signs of trouble elsewhere.

Dominik looks into that direction and back at the billboard. If he saw a glint of metal he'd be content. Strange, to find safety by having a rifle zeroing on him. He throws a wink that way before heading towards the tent, still minding the angles. "Hello?"

Zenviev can't spot anything beyond the idle moving of branches that naturally come from the easy breeze moving through the camp ground.

Seryna : As Dominik approaches the tent, he hears absolute silence. Now that he's thinking about it, isn't that alone odd? No signs of birds or wild life at all. As he looks down, he notes that the pack is actually lying on its side, some of its items spilling out onto the ground.

"Look at that..." Dominik says, walking forward and checking out everything spilled. He didn't try to not dim his curiosity at all. It was part of his act, to actually let himself act natural.

Looking among the fallen items, Dominik finds toiletries- bagged toothbrush, toothpaste- although an old off brand. The hair brush appears to have dust and dirt within it. The clothing items themselves appear bone too clean in old, unpopular fashions harking back to five years ago.


Asisaiah : [ Pffft. 2010-07-15 03:42:12 Zeneviev rolled 6 dice to "Perception" 3,5,3,5,6,3 (0 successes) ]

[2010-07-15 01:43:34 Dominik Bzek rolled 5 dice to "investigation" 3,6,7,6,7 (0 successes)]

[16:58:04] Nil : [2010-07-15 01:57:55 Dominik Bzek rolled 5 dice to "Perception" 4,3,3,8,10,9 (3 successes)]



As Dominik glanced up from the keys, he spots a spider web in front of his face. No, not a spiderweb- aha! Fishing line tied to the car keys on the ground, spun out above his head into a branch above. Some elaborate way of detecting when someone reaches the camp?

[17:02:11] Nil : Dominik follows the line, trying to just figure out what sort of trap had been lain before him. He was all about making announcements, not so much about getting a shotgun blast to the shin.

The line leads up at an angle, heading towards a nearby tree. There is nothing that 'screams' trap- but as he moves forward, he spots a black colored pail rigged in the crook of the tree.

Dominik shrugs and goes about springing it, while trying to move himself immediately out of the dead zone marked by the trigger.

The pail that he had spotted swings forward, swinging past him harmlessly as it zeroes in on the car keys. Not striking anything it continues to swing forward before following the string back. A quick peek within serves a pail full of rocks...
Dominik flashes a bit of comprehension. After that, he looks back at the billboard to see if he still had angle, before proceeding to sprawl himself in the floor to look like he had been struck.

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Dominik was fairly certain that Zeneviev would have a clear view of him as he sprawled on the ground.

Laying upon the ground, nothing happened for several moments. Time seemed to stretch. A bug crawled along his collar, tickling his neck.

A crunch sounded, signaling someone's approach. A cool, rough hand gripped his wrist and turned him over onto his stomach with a startling speed and quickness!

[Zeneviev]

As zen watched his prone form, for a good four minutes nothing happened. Then something gray and man - shaped fell from the trees over Dominik's head. The being was hairless, covered by pale unnatural Grey skin and completely naked. It was man - shaped, but something definitely felt wrong in the pit of her stomach. The being crouched over Dominik, flipping him onto his stomach with inhuman speed. The creature leaned in over the back of Dominik's head...

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Asisaiah on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 am

Zeneviev flattened her body out, keeping calm as she leveled the sight of her rifle. She checked her angles, making sure the bullet wouldn't tear straight through the fiend's head and in to Dominik. She took a moment in the darkness to aim, knowing this would be a hard shot.

Asisaiah

Posts : 93
Points : 99
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Nil on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 am

Dominik tries to remain natural, loose, but as he lands in his new position he prepares and begins to do a mental countdown. Just a handful of seconds, and if she doesn't take the shot he'll be emptying his own clip onto whatever this thing is.

Nil

Posts : 172
Points : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Cork, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Asisaiah on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Zeneviev sees her time to act quickly narrowing down. She exhales out, straightening her posture and pulling back the light-weight trigger.

Spoiler:
2010-07-24 03:57:11 Zeneviev rolled 11 dice to "Dex + Firearms -1 + WP" (9-again) 10,7,7,3,10,3,7,2,8,5,3,7,8 (4 successes)

Asisaiah

Posts : 93
Points : 99
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 am

The grey creature crouching above Dominik shudders a second after Zeneviev pulls the trigger. Strange, viscous green fluid explodes from the side of its head. The warm, sticky substance splashes down onto Dominik's back as the creature rocks away from Dominik, crouching back on its heels.

With one grey hand to its wounded head, the creature makes an odd yowl that sounds like an angered wild cat. The creature turns and scampers away from Dominik, hurrying towards the trees...

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Nil on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Dominik turns around quickly and draws, making sure his surroundings were clear from any other creature, before standing to his feet once more.

He looks towards the billboard and points towards his eye with one finger, trying to indicate Zeneviev to keep an eye on him. He keeps his gun pointed down and begins to try and follow the trace of the creature by means of the strange substance it is bleeding.

Nil

Posts : 172
Points : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Cork, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Asisaiah on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Zeneviev follows the fleeing creature in her sight, trying to get off another shot before she loses vision due to the darkness of the tree line. She taps the trigger again, losing another bullet and leaving her with four.

2 Successes:
2010-07-25 01:39:02 Zeneviev rolled 8 dice to "Dex + Firearms -1" (9-again) 8,6,7,3,1,4,6,10,5 (2 successes)

Asisaiah

Posts : 93
Points : 99
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:48 pm

As Dominik follows the creature, he can see that it is moving in the direction of the rest stop where he and Zeneviev had left Hogan and his men. The creature was shuffling on its hands and knees, similiar to a gorilla, as it moved through the trees.

It hadn't moved far enough before Zeneviev zeroed in on its movements. With a precise shot, the creature jerked once and then stumbled. It hit the ground with its knees and toppled forward, landing face down onto the ground.

It did not rise.

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:52 pm

[16:11:01] Seryna : As Dominik follows the creature, he can see that it is moving in the direction of the rest stop where he and Zeneviev had left Hogan and his men. The creature was shuffling on its hands and knees, similiar to a gorilla, as it moved through the trees. It hadn't moved far enough before Zeneviev zeroed in on its movements. With a precise shot, the creature jerked once and then stumbled. It hit the ground with its knees and toppled forward, landing face down onto the ground. It did not rise.

[16:13:01] Nil : Dominik stands still while in visual of the creature, the barrel of his gun trained on it. With the other hand he pulls his phone and flicks it open, dialing to Zeneviev. "You got it in that lost, I think. Call in the rest. I'll make sure it doesn't get away."

[16:13:28] Nil : (in that last shot* not lost xD)

[16:14:08] Asisaiah : "Will do." Zeneviev disconnects the call and dials in to Hogan, "It's down just outside of the camp site, moving in."

[16:14:35] Asisaiah : Zeneviev slings the rifle over her shoulder and descends the billboard, sprinting to join Dominik as soon as her feet hit the ground.

[16:15:57] Migs has been disconnected the Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:15 pm (session timeout)

[16:17:54] Seryna : "Zeneviev." Hogan's voice comes back across, urgently. "There are more. My men have spotted some sort of grey demons streaking towards the camp site. We are on thier tail."

[16:19:43] Seryna : As the two evaluate the 'demon' you are startled by how human it appears. Beyond its unnatural gray skin and the disturbing green 'blood' that pools underneath it, it appears to be human. A human male, about forty years of age. It has lost its hair if it ever had any- and you note that its fingers sport long, curved talons imiliar to a birds' feet instead of fingers.

[16:20:34] Asisaiah : "Dammit. Converging with Dominik to provide backup, I think they're on to him." Zeneviev picks up the pace, running full tilt to meet back up with Dominik.

[16:22:12] Nil : Dominik takes a couple of steps forward, moving his now free hand back to support the handle of the gun. He narrows his eyes somewhat as he closes in, trying to cautiously look closer at the creature while remaining unaware of the other aberrations approaching.

[16:25:13] Seryna : The creature lays still, its 'eyes' closed. Its' chest does not rise to indicate life, but Dominik had not observed it breathed to begin with. Was it some vampire' plaything that was too similiar to its prey? Or did it- like the vampire- cease to have noticeable respiration?

[16:25:34] Seryna : [roll perception, please]
[16:27:24] Nil : 2010-07-25 01:27:16 Dominik Bzek rolled 5 dice to "Perception" 1,1,9,9,3 (2 successes)

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Dominik


The woods seem to come alive around Dominik and Zeneviev. The sounds of footfalls resound from the crunching of underbrush and the snapping of twigs. Yet the footfalls are fleeting and the movements furtive and secretive, appearing to be coming from all around you. A flash of grey proves to be an inhuman head weaving out from behind a tree to steal a glance at you before it vanishes. A grey hand is spotted on the trunk of another tree. A shaking branch reports that something is likely scuttling up into the trees above your head. You can clearly guess at least three of these odd creatures are present...

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Nil on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 pm

"Ah fuck me." Dominik says, looking around trying to get acquainted with his surroundings and find a good spot where to position himself in respect of his enemies. Spots where to roll or try and tumble to, or possible cover.

Nil

Posts : 172
Points : 198
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 35
Location : Cork, Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Seryna on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm

The camping site had a terrible set up, defense wise. You wonder if this was what happened to those missing campers- they were simply swarmed by these terrifying creatures. You wonder if it'd be wiser to head to the road, where you'd be able to pick them out if they exited the trees.

Glancing around, you note that these beings seemed organized, placing themselves around you and Zeneviev.

Seryna

Posts : 805
Points : 959
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 34
Location : California

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Facing Hogan

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum