Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

respectfully informing of a new arrival

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respectfully informing of a new arrival

Post by Seryna on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:36 am

2010-07-03 05:24:40 Micha Chapelle rolled 5 dice to "politics" 10,3,3,4,7,7 (1 successes)

To Whom it may concern,

I, Alder Micha Chappelle; Lady Notary of the First Estate, Priscus of the clan Mekhet of the city of Salem and First Successor of the House of the Blue Convolvulus, wish to convey my arrival in your city on the 7th of July. I will be arriving with a portion of my Houses' assets and members.

I am the childe of Alder Notary Ezra Rosietto, childe of Alder Lady Notary Mariel Versailles; childe of Alder Earl Erland Aderres of England. I travel to your fine city to conduct the tuteledge for the childe of my Sire's co - sangious sister, Lady Jacqui Belloc. Lady Belloc has urgent business in England that must be attended. I intend to educate my relation to be an obediant and respectful citizen of your domain; a true servant of the greater good of our Society.

I can be contacted at this number while I am traveling: 555- 4565.

May you be well until we meet,
Alder Micha Chappelle; Lady Notary of the First Estate, Priscus of the clan Mekhet of the city of Salem and First Successor of the House of the Blue Convolvulus,

Seryna

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: respectfully informing of a new arrival

Post by Dean on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:12 am

The next night, Micha receives a text at the supplied contact. She doesn't recognise the number.

u&assets at1966 brewster st- 2am
Dean

View user profile http://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top