Motor City Burning
Welcome to Motor City Burning: World of Darkness online role playing game. Due to the graphic, predatory nature of the violence and adult activities Kindred, Hunters, and the Created take part in, we require all players to be 18 years of age or older. If you are at least 18 and would like to play with us, hit the "Register" key and come on in!

Story Line Survey (Hunter)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Story Line Survey (Hunter)

Post by Seryna on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:59 am

Hello! I'm curious about your thoughts for the story lines that you have written in. I'm planning on drafting possible story lines that tie into our past stories and would love to hear what you liked and what you didn't care for.

Did any of the stories not appeal to you and you'd like to not write in a similiar story? Was any antagonist unappealing to you?
Which story line was the most tense? Which story was the most frightening? Did any have an unexpected twist that you liked? Do you have a favorite story?

Seryna

View user profile http://shadowclaw.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Story Line Survey (Hunter)

Post by Nil on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:05 am

Didn't care much for Dino and his storyline, but mostly in character. But everything else was a blast!

I would have liked to follow up on the club one, I was really enjoying that one. With the migration it will be hard, but I thought that one was being handled masterfully. The scenes were set great, the NPCs were well fleshed out. Had a lot of fun.

The one in the abandoned building with Greg and Liam was a very creepy scene. I really enjoyed the narrative.

Nil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:07 am

I fully intend to continue that club story. The characters obviously can't affect that club unless we road trip back, but events will trickle out about what is going on. I plan on setting up some tentacles from that story line into Detroit Smile

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by cobrawax on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:40 am

My favorite storyline would probably be the one with the club. I've only been in three. My next favorite would be Under the Skin, making the one with Devon my least favorite one; however, the Devon storyline does make an awesome backstory, so I like the impact it's had better than the other two.
cobrawax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seratone on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:52 am

I probably enjoyed the last story me and Liam did with the werewolves the best.

I like this game the best when you throw out seeds, but then gve the players control over the direction it takes. I know its tough, but the more I feel like the characters are driving the story as opposed to being pushed along a linear story line, the more interested I get.

Seratone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 am

I loved bad night at black moon farm. There were so many tense moments in it, and it perfected the balance of mental and physical. What I loved most was that it kept you guessing.

Personally I like mysteries, ghost stories, whodunnits, those 'what have they done?' moments. A VASCU slasher plot would be great. Maybe a hunter vs hunter ambiguity plot seed.
Dean

View user profile http://motorcityburning.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rix on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:20 pm

The ring storyline has been pretty interesting. I would like more ghost stories as they fit in with Riley's IC background.

Rix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seryna on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Thank you. I really appreciate hearing your feed back about what you like, what sort of stories you enjoy and any story line that may interest you. If you get an idea, shoot it my way.

Seryna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top